Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you wear the shirt?
Yes 15 25.00%
No 41 68.33%
Not sure 4 6.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 01:34 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,278,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Well, in defense of his father, he's trying to save his son's life. However, he is not a witness so what he tells Fox his son told him is totally irrelevant.
Thanks to black racists enabled by the media he has to worry about a lynch mob for his son despite how innocent he might be.

His father is the perfect one to say what he heard in his own words, as a lawyer he is not compelled to testify against his own son for any discussions he has had with him since he can claim to be his among the lawyers in his son's legal team.

By the way, did Bossip under the White People section talk about all the Black folks that came forward for Zimmerman till they to were threatened?

By the way, are those threats black on black crime as definition?

Old 03-29-2012, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post

In defense of the Sanford police, however, Chris Serino who was the lead investigator, did want to arrest Zimmerman.
And when they took it up the food chain he was told there was no case to be made.

Now a grand jury can make anyone stand trial on a whim from what I know of them. IMO a trial will be an embarrassment to the black community.
Any riots after would also be a shame on the black community IMO.

Old 03-29-2012, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Zimmerman's father is speaking for his son. He claims that Trayvon Martin went for Zimmerman's gun and said something like "you're going to die tonight". All of this allegedly took place within the 1 minute that Trayvon ended the call with his girflriend and got shot to death. I know that fights don't last long, but I can't see him staying on the phone with the girl, attacking Zimmerman from the back and getting shot a minute later.
Zimmerman had already spoken on some level with Trayvon. Trayvon then ran away and when Zimmerman called 911 he had already lost Trayvon.

I think the cell records are going to show a gap between when the girlfriend was on the cell, then when Zimmerman was calling 911 and lastly after Trayvon came back and jumped Zimmerman causing witness John to call 911 after telling Trayvon to stop the attack.

Old 03-29-2012, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Artiste View Post
didn't know that arrested people get to change their clothes on their own..amazing..tell me more
Paramedics probably swabbed him dry of any blood on the lacerations.
I don't know if enough of the cartilage in the nose was broken to cause a huge nose bleed.
From what I heard reported the nose didn't bleed out that way, so he probably had a hairline fracture of the nose later found on X-ray versus a clear break in the nose with blood streaming down his face.

Old 03-29-2012, 02:14 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,249,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Paramedics probably swabbed him dry of any blood on the lacerations.
I don't know if enough of the cartilage in the nose was broken to cause a huge nose bleed.
From what I heard reported the nose didn't bleed out that way, so he probably had a hairline fracture of the nose later found on X-ray versus a clear break in the nose with blood streaming down his face.
So, you must be saying that you know for a fact that he had an X-ray that showed he had a hairline fracture, which according to you, wouldn't bleed much?

Where did you get this information? Link please?

You do know, don't you, that it really doesn't take much to cause a nosebleed? Hell, someone digging a little deep with the finger can cause more of a flow than what it looked like Zimmerman had had in that video.

And do you really think that paramedics "swabbing" his lacerations could've have virtually erased any evidence of any blood? When, according to him, his head was being banged into the pavement? Enough that he thought he was going to be killed and to justify killing this kid?

Old 03-29-2012, 02:35 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,779,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
My, you're late to the game. This has been a question people are pondering for a couple of days now. It certainly does shed a new light on some things.

George Zimmerman, Son of a Retired Judge, Has 3 Closed Arrests

George Zimmerman, Son of a Retired Judge, Has 3 Closed Arrests | Rolling Out - Black News, Celebrity Videos, Entertainment, Business & Politics
There was a video (from inside the police station) enbedded in that article. While watching it I was looking for the "wounds" that GZ suffered. Hmmmmmmm, I don't see any. You can clearly see the back of his head and it doesn't appear that his face had been "pounded".

Zimmerman Lied! Video Evidence From the Night He Killed Trayvon Martin | Rolling Out - Black News, Celebrity Videos, Entertainment, Business & Politics

Old 03-29-2012, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
People can have a broken nose and not even know it's broken.

A question for you or anyone--- Has the SPD admitted they didn't take pictures of Zimmerman after the shooting ? Though there's no mention of photos in the police report, we've only seen a Partial report.
Watch this video which apparently was taken in the police station. See any wound to the back of his head? Any marks on his face from the "pounding" he supposedly got from TM? I don't.

Zimmerman Lied! Video Evidence From the Night He Killed Trayvon Martin | Rolling Out - Black News, Celebrity Videos, Entertainment, Business & Politics

Old 03-29-2012, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh u View Post
I dunno why all the Trayvon supporters are using a 5-year old picture of him. Gee could it be they don't want us to know that he just was a typical street thug?
Oh, Oh. Another street thug!!!

Attached Thumbnails
The Zimmerman-Martin Case-hoody-baby-gangsta.jpg  

Old 03-29-2012, 03:16 AM

6,734 posts, read 9,338,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
Personally I am staying out of this with an opinion. I say that if the facts vear out that Zimmerman shot him in cold blood, then he should be prosecuted....If it shows that Martin attacked him and was smashing his head on the sidewalk etc....then it's a justifiable shooting.

I see no sense in people making judgements based on things we have no way of knowing. The blacks and most liberals have already decided based on RACE...I call that RACISM in it's purest form.
Isn't the shooter a Mexican?

Old 03-29-2012, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
How do you know that the police took photos?

At crime scenes, they don't clean you up good enough to look like nothing ever happened. They stop any blood flow and bandage you up. Anything more extensive and you're going to go to the hospital.

Also, doesn't explain the lack of blood on Zimmerman's shirt. I'm now doubting that this gunshot was close range.

Face it: this is some VERY damning evidence.
One would "think" that the police would have taken photos of GZs head wound and battered face before cleaning him up - which supposedly was done by the paramedics at the scene, as a matter of record, to support GZs claim he acted under the SYG law. I believe it's called: CYOA. Maybe the lack of CZs "wounds" had something to do with the detective wanting GZ placed under arrest??

Last edited by softblueyz; 03-29-2012 at 03:46 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies