Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 01:29 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
See above, the desperation is palpable.
Not being able to address the truth ..palpable...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2012, 01:30 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,752,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Not being able to address the truth ..palpable...
Yes, we'll the lefties can't do that either. So sad.

Old 03-26-2012, 01:52 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,077,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
PS...I notice you avoided Post #41. Ask me if i'm surprised. You're wrong, and you know it.
PS... it was answered in Post #52. Pay better attention.

Old 03-26-2012, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Too funny, of course Obama was telling all the world (unwittingly) that he was going to tell the electorate one thing before the election and do another after the election.
You really have to stop making stuff up. Nothing even close to that took place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby
Another foolish statement, no one demands politicians lie to them, some actually punish politicians that lie to them.
Sadly, this is not true. The primary reason politicians lie is because we demand that they promise us the impossible. Their lies are directly our fault.

Quote:
Nope, again only dupes and fools give politicians who lie to them, a pass.
And if you have ever voted once for a single politician in your entire life, you are by your own definition a dupe and a fool.

Old 03-26-2012, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
You really have to stop making stuff up. Nothing even close to that took place.

Unfortunately, this stuff isn't made up. If you choose not to believe the man's own words that is your choice.

Quote:
Sadly, this is not true. The primary reason politicians lie is because we demand that they promise us the impossible. Their lies are directly our fault.
Nope, no one demands any politician lie. If you vote based on impossible promises then, you are a fool. Of course not every politician makes promises that are impossible to keep.

Quote:
And if you have ever voted once for a single politician in your entire life, you are by your own definition a dupe and a fool.
Of course you are once again wrong. The only dupes and fools are those who vote for one who promises to lie to them.

Old 03-26-2012, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Unfortunately, this stuff isn't made up. If you choose not to believe the man's own words that is your choice.
You have completely fabricates an alternate reality. That is certainly made up.

Quote:
Nope, no one demands any politician lie.
Only dupes and fools believe that.

Old 03-26-2012, 02:12 PM

Quote:
You have completely fabricates an alternate reality. That is certainly made up.
Sigh, from the link.

"President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.
President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…
President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.
President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir."

Only dupes and fools believe that.[/quote]

So sad. This guy lies to your face and you don't have an issue with that. I guess the left has come to accept that from thier side.

Old 03-26-2012, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Sigh, from the link.

"President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.
President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…
President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.
President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir."
Nowhere in there is the tiniest hint that he has any intention to lie to anybody on any issue.

As I said, you have fabricated an alternate reality. And now you have proven I was correct in that claim.

Quote:
So sad. This guy lies to your face and you don't have an issue with that. I guess the left has come to accept that from thier side.
The difference between you and I is that you believe the lies. So who here is the fool and the dupe?

Old 03-26-2012, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Nowhere in there is the tiniest hint that he has any intention to lie to anybody on any issue.

As I said, you have fabricated an alternate reality. And now you have proven I was correct in that claim.
Too funny. Ok so you choose not to believe his own words. Umm, who inhabits an alternate reality?

Quote:
The difference between you and I is that you believe the lies. So who here is the fool and the dupe?
No, no, it is you who accepts the lies.

Old 03-26-2012, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Too funny. Ok so you choose not to believe his own words. Umm, who inhabits an alternate reality?
Clearly you... since nowhere in that exchange is the tiniest hint of any intention to lie to anybody on the issue.

Quote:
No, no, it is you who accepts the lies.
We all accept the lies. But only the dupes and fools don't realize it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies