Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 07:49 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,208,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Some truth to that. The last group of "white" people who rioted like LOW CLASS Black people would've been the Irish. We had a real bad rep till JFK became the POTUS.

PENN STATE RIOT MEDIA VAN FLIPPED 11/9/11 - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2012, 07:52 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,848,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruin Rick View Post
Most of the things that were torched were businesses owned by "other than black". Very few residences were burnt. "Whitey" as you say ran off and hid as usual. He always runs off after he starts crap and it blows up in his face. Especially if he wears a badge. The LAPD ran out of south central faster than somebody in Hell with gasoline drawers! Like the racist cowards they are. When there is 6 of them and one black guy, they are all tough but when there is 500 black guys raising hell and carrying guns, they are not so tough.
Well it was the residence who suffeedr the lasting effects.Left and never returned is what you mean.Now they wander why whitey never came back to the ruban area;LO.You can't fix stupid as the guy says.

Old 03-31-2012, 07:52 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,953,334 times
Funny how blacks never riot here in Baltimore even though black kids get gunned down practically daily.

I guess the only lives worth protesting over are those that can be used to fuel black victimhood. I wonder when the race baiters are going to admit that Zimmerman is a Hispanic Democrat and not a white Republican.

Old 03-31-2012, 07:53 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
This advice is not exclusively relevant for times of potential imminent civil disturbance.
You're right... having plenty of ammo for your shotgun and hand gun is so much more desirable and advisable.

Old 03-31-2012, 07:56 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
Pieces of the puzzle are already in place.

Threats of riots. Calls for open murder of citizens from black panthers. Sharpton screaming for escalation. The media pushing innuendo instead of facts. Celebrities posting innocent people's personal info on the net.

Oh and O just signed that new 'provision' into law granting HIM total control of everything in this country.

So when the riots start, martial law is declared, the O law kicks in, elections are suspended, O throws out the Supremes by decree (Congress already does not matter to him).

Obama and the Constitution “It’s a controlled Burn” | Talon's Point

Where could this take our country?
It will give him the reason to call off the elections for the next 8-10 years.

Old 03-31-2012, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Funny how blacks never riot here in Baltimore even though black kids get gunned down practically daily.

I guess the only lives worth protesting over are those that can be used to fuel black victimhood. I wonder when the race baiters are going to admit that Zimmerman is a Hispanic Democrat and not a white Republican.
Baltimore has a HUGE drug violence problem. Until the drug crisis is addressed, curbing the violence will be almost impossible.

Old 03-31-2012, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Baltimore has a HUGE drug violence problem. Until the drug crisis is addressed, curbing the violence will be almost impossible.
Yeah, I'm just tired of the NAACP, Sharpton, Jackson, liberal democrats, etc. USING certain deaths to advance a political agenda and fuel racial division.

These partisan racist hacks make me sick.

Old 03-31-2012, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I'm just tired of the NAACP, Sharpton, Jackson, liberal democrats, etc. USING certain deaths to advance a political agenda and fuel racial division.

These partisan racist hacks make me sick.
Do you live in Baltimore? If so, perhaps you can spearhead this important movement.

Old 03-31-2012, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Do you live in Baltimore? If so, perhaps you can spearhead this important movement.
Yes, I live in Baltimore. But I'm not a racist so you'll have to find someone else to spearhead whatever movement it is you're talking about.

And, the idea that blacks are suppressed in Baltimore is downright laughable. The Conway family (black) and the sorority sisters of Rawlings-Blake/Dixon/Holton/Jack Young (also black) run the entire city.

Someone needs to spearhead a movement to speak for the oppressed white people in Baltimore City, which is all of us.

Old 03-31-2012, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Yes, I live in Baltimore. But I'm not a racist so you'll have to find someone else to spearhead whatever movement it is you're talking about.

And, the idea that blacks are suppressed in Baltimore is downright laughable. The Conway family (black) and the sorority sisters of Rawlings-Blake/Dixon/Holton/Jack Young (also black) run the entire city.

Someone needs to spearhead a movement to speak for the oppressed white people in Baltimore City, which is all of us.
Well, you're the one complaining about violence in your city. I figured you had a vested interest in seeing change. I guess not. BTW, I never knew speaking up about something that is wrong and needs to be changed equaled racism. Who knew?

Who said blacks are "suppressed"?

re: white oppression. Who is this "someone"? Stop looking around for someone else to take the lead; get started with your important movement!! Otherwise, it must not be that important, so stop with the drama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies