Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 02:59 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Because they were raised from birth as fighters. In their system, women were only to serve men and birth male babies until there was a shortage of females. They were a warring nation of infighting city-states. So tell me how any of this, in addition to their homosexual tendencies, is in any way inspiring?
Your missing the joke
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2012, 03:01 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Let's analyze your weird issues with a "condom olympics" ---

First, the only indication about what, exactly, a "condom olympics" is this:

The events this week — held at a different time of year from many other gay pride events, which usually are observed in June or October — include discussions of HIV testing; the "condom Olympics," in which prophylactics are given as prizes; and a dance at which same-sex partners are welcome.

So...... what, exactly, is your problem? Condoms have always been available on college campuses, and in the military. Are your delicate sensibilities offended at playing games to win condoms as prizes? REALLY?

Sheer, unadulterated, 100% grade F idiocy right above, folks!

Illogical, nonsensical and devoid of critical thinking!
No actually it will become reality when you champions of perverted and deviant behavior get your way. Hopefully those with common sense and morals won't be drowned out by the "mob" mentality that appears to becoming more the standard from the left looney tuners. Scream the loudest to get your way.

I don't know what carnivals you folks go to but the ones I've attended don't give out rubbers as prizes. Maybe that is what you think is normal. I don't know what type of insanity infests you folks but hopefully it's not airborne.

Old 03-27-2012, 03:13 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
The infestation of the looney left has no bounds............

NORTHFIELD, Vt. (AP) — At the beginning of the school year, gay pride events at a military academy with titles like "condom Olympics" and "***** prom" would have been unthinkable. This week, they're a reality.
Cadets in uniform at Norwich University, the nation's oldest private military academy, participated Monday in sessions about handling bullying and harassment as part of the school's first gay pride week. The events are believed to be the first of their kind on a military campus.

The Associated Press: Military academies hold first gay pride events

The harsh judgement of God can't be far behind, and yet being far from perfect myself, I shudder for all of us instead of just for these degenerates that are forcing this crap on every segment of society.

Old 03-27-2012, 03:14 PM

3,064 posts, read 2,638,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Why are homosexual events named perverse things like condom olympics etc? Should the military have unisex baths now?
Exactly. That's the problem. The group we are now bestowing rights and reverence to are simply people who enjoy sex a different way and apparently are rather obsessed with sex, so now everything revolves around sex. Whether its in the military or our public schools or on the streets, we are all forced to learn about and accommodate their obsessive sexual interests. I, personally, don't care what a person does in the privacy of their own home, but I'm sick of the rest of us having to witness it.

Old 03-27-2012, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post
Exactly. That's the problem. The group we are now bestowing rights and reverence to are simply people who enjoy sex a different way and apparently are rather obsessed with sex, so now everything revolves around sex. Whether its in the military or our public schools or on the streets, we are all forced to learn about and accommodate their obsessive sexual interests. I, personally, don't care what a person does in the privacy of their own home, but I'm sick of the rest of us having to witness it.

You nailed it, here! If only they wanted to have things at the school functions like portraying themselves as gay couples, working to adopt kids, and things that are honorable, but NO...

they have to bring in sex symbols, toys....as you said, it is THEY that are way into the sexual side of their perversion, NOT us for always thinking of the sexual part of their identities. Too many of their crowd keep shoving it in our AND OUR KIDS' faces. Fact~

Old 03-27-2012, 06:39 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
No actually it will become reality when you champions of perverted and deviant behavior get your way. Hopefully those with common sense and morals won't be drowned out by the "mob" mentality that appears to becoming more the standard from the left looney tuners. Scream the loudest to get your way.
You just don't know when to stop, huh?

You have neither common sense (your posts betray any pretension you might have otherwise). Keep your backwater, cowardly social collectivist morals to yourself. Is that so hard to do? Just because conservatives live REPRESSED, SAD lives doesn't mean you get to make everyone else as miserable as you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25
I don't know what carnivals you folks go to but the ones I've attended don't give out rubbers as prizes.

"Condom Olympics" is a program used in a LOT of college settings. In fact, it's a common game among resident assistants, to promote safe sex:

Program - Condom Olympics

It is not a gay thing. It's not a straight thing. It's a sex thing.

Now, I know a lot of you regressives aren't exactly the most attractive bunch around, but most other, normal people in this world have sex. And when they have sex, it's best they do it safely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25
Maybe that is what you think is normal. I don't know what type of insanity infests you folks but hopefully it's not airborne.
Most people who think like you believe the earth is 6000 years old, and that once upon a time, men lived for 900 years.

Insanity doesn't even BEGIN to describe the level of lunacy, moral cowardice (AKA, needing government, society, or fear of Hell to keep you in line, morally) we are still forced to put up with in modern times.

Last edited by TriMT7; 03-27-2012 at 06:47 PM..

Old 03-27-2012, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
You nailed it, here! If only they wanted to have things at the school functions like portraying themselves as gay couples, working to adopt kids, and things that are honorable, but NO...
What are you? 65? When was the last time you have EVER been to a college function? Let alone a gay college function?

When was the last time you were at a pride event to be able to comment? Or, are you engaging in that time honored conservative pastime known as pontificating out of one's rear end?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee
they have to bring in sex symbols, toys....as you said, it is THEY that are way into the sexual side of their perversion, NOT us for always thinking of the sexual part of their identities. Too many of their crowd keep shoving it in our AND OUR KIDS' faces. Fact~
You and other social regressives on this board are OBSESSED with sex. Count the threads started on topics of sex, sexuality, etc. by conservatives. 10-1 in favor of people who believe they have the monopoly on what is "moral" or "right."

Social conservatives are a REPRESSED, CONFLICTED people, and "YOUR KIDS" usually end up being the "easy" ones once they get to college. First week into college, the guys were already talking about how the girls down at the Christian school were where they could find an easy time.

Your ignorance is chosen, however, so you are not to be pitied. Rather, held in contempt.

Old 03-27-2012, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post

For someone who "doesn't care" you've got an awful long track record commenting on sexuality posts.

Old 03-27-2012, 06:54 PM

Quote:
What are you? 65? When was the last time you have EVER been to a college function? Let alone a gay college function?

When was the last time you were at a pride event to be able to comment? Or, are you engaging in that time honored conservative pastime known as pontificating out of one's rear end?

You and other social regressives on this board are OBSESSED with sex. Count the threads started on topics of sex, sexuality, etc. by conservatives. 10-1 in favor of people who believe they have the monopoly on what is "moral" or "right."

Social conservatives are a REPRESSED, CONFLICTED people, and "YOUR KIDS" usually end up being the "easy" ones once they get to college. First week into college, the guys were already talking about how the girls down at the Christian school were where they could find an easy time.

Your ignorance is chosen, however, so you are not to be pitied. Rather, held in contempt.

Not so...it is the gays that are obsessed with their own sexual proclivities. They COULD HAVE just kissed each other and chanted when they, years ago invaded a famous Catholic Catheral instead of throwing condoms all over the pews, but that's what they chose to do.

They COULD have done as I said, and presented all of the typical, normal, and honorable aspects of their lives together, at these events but no! they, by their OWN actions are focused on their body parts and the disgusting things they do with them.
KY Jelly does not need to be a part of their booths at any event, that's THEIR doing, not ours.

No, I am in my mid-fifties, and yes, have gay friends, have been in gay bars with my friends, but not in a lot of years. I know what is proper and what is not because my gay friends knew, also. They were not militant and were not in the faces of my parents and grandparents.

They acted like PEOPLE, not like "gays" when in the company of many folks, and of my nieces and nephews. THEY HAD INTEGRITY.....

this bunch now obviously do not.

Big, big dif!~

Old 03-27-2012, 07:05 PM

1,081 posts, read 916,078 times
Quote:
What's perverse about it?

You're dealing with a bunch of 18-22 year olds, and you're trying to get them to pay attention to safe sex.

What do YOU propose they call it? Baby Jesus prophylactic fun fact hour?
Set a box of rubbers by the door and they can pick them up on the way out. Its pretty easy.
Normal people are just tired of this in-your-face attitude that gays have to flaunt.
What a guy sticks up his butt is his business, but don't glamorize it and don't attempt to justify it to my kids.
Keep your doings private, we'll do the same and everybody is happy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies