Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2012, 12:32 AM

4,320 posts, read 4,785,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I'm a little lacking in the financial department and you claim to make $5,000 a month doing nothing(although that ivory thread you have is pretty cool - and I do understand that you worked for every penny you get and that your business is legitamate). Would you like to back up your guarantee with a money bet?
I'm a retired IBEW Journeyman electrician. Those 4 pensions and my photography have had me set for life a long time ago.

The ivory business is my sons work only. They make (chuckle) 5 times the $$ I pull in.

4 high school dropouts that quickly got enrolled in the YOU-niversity of DAD

The most they have ever made in just one day is 3k
The most they have ever made in just one week is 9k
I won't tell you their all time monthly record - yu just wouldn't believe me.

They started their business 9 years ago when they were very young.

14, 15, 16,17 years young- I only spoke 5 sentences to them - you see their workmanship. I taught them to carve with just 5 simple sentences!!

They are living legends all over the entire state of Alaska in Anchorage, Kotzebue (above the arctic circle) Point Hope & @ the Top of the World in Barrow Alaska. They are the #1 Ivory bracelet makers in this entire state!!

I would never ever in a zillion years bet on something..UNLESS I know 100 % it is a sure thing. (chuckle).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2012, 12:37 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
No, your question was addressing the statement before it. Since you can't follow what you post:

"Since I am a historian, I know something about EVIDENCE. Got any?"

Your question follows a statement. Got any what? Evidence? Yes tons of evidence. For what? You didn't state it.
You are avoiding the question by getting absorbed in meaningless details. You know full well that I quoted your post where you questioned my knowledge about U.S. History. It doesn't do your credibility any favors when you obfuscate in such an obvious manner. Now - will you answer my question?

Old 03-30-2012, 12:39 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post

I would never ever in a zillion years bet on something..UNLESS I know 100 % it is a sure thing. (chuckle).
Then I am curious as to what you consider to be the definition of "guarantee".

Old 03-30-2012, 06:31 AM

3,840 posts, read 4,511,880 times
Quote:
And the usurper in the white house has to hide / forge another document.

Isn't amazing - every time any document is requested - STONEWALLING!!!

3 forged documents to date; I think that the most appropriate solution is to surround the white house with army & marines - ARMED and tell the current occupant.. COME OUT you are under arrest!!

For blatant forgeries of epic proportions!!

Old 03-30-2012, 06:46 AM

26,575 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Its all on microfilm !! Every hospital!!
proof please. show me any hospital whose policy is to save birth records on microfilm in perpetuity.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:50 AM

Quote:
What's more important is why are you defending a communist fraud who wants marxist policies in the U.S. ???
would that also include romney, santorum, jindal and rubio? i've also "defended" them in the birther debate.

Old 03-30-2012, 07:03 AM

Quote:
There is absolutely no documented evidence about Obama other than....
* the contemporaneous newspaper accounts.
* the 1964 justice dept report on obama sr.
* the 1967 INS report on lolo sotoero.

Quote:
Show me the proof with his schooll records and end this whole nightmare.
unlikely. the same claim was made about the LFBC.

Quote:
The greatest fraud in the history of the U.S. and it will be all over in less than six months.
your claim was 6 months a month ago. will it perpetually be 6 months?

Quote:
An Indonesian citizen IS NOT ELIGIBLE for POTUS
then please explain exactly how a 6 year old can gain indonesian citizenship. the claim runs contradictory to the laws of the US and indonesia.

Quote:
Barry was adopted !!
no evidence of this nor does it affect presidential eligibility ( ford and clinton were adopted ).

Old 03-30-2012, 07:24 AM

13,689 posts, read 9,009,247 times
Quote:
I'm a retired IBEW Journeyman electrician. Those 4 pensions and my photography have had me set for life a long time ago.

The ivory business is my sons work only. They make (chuckle) 5 times the $$ I pull in.

4 high school dropouts that quickly got enrolled in the YOU-niversity of DAD

The most they have ever made in just one day is 3k
The most they have ever made in just one week is 9k
I won't tell you their all time monthly record - yu just wouldn't believe me.

They started their business 9 years ago when they were very young.

14, 15, 16,17 years young- I only spoke 5 sentences to them - you see their workmanship. I taught them to carve with just 5 simple sentences!!

They are living legends all over the entire state of Alaska in Anchorage, Kotzebue (above the arctic circle) Point Hope & @ the Top of the World in Barrow Alaska. They are the #1 Ivory bracelet makers in this entire state!!

Interesting. So you were a member of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, and you receive four (4) pensions?

I mean, I have worked with some judges who were 'triple' dippers, but I never heard of a quadruple dipper. Interesting.

Old 03-30-2012, 07:30 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,077,572 times
Quote:
Ok Mr. Expert spread your b.s. about Obama school records which show him registered as muslim in Indonesia school
And it also shows him as being born in Hawaii. Since being born in Hawaii makes him a natural born US citizen, and since there is no religious test for office or proscription from dual citizenship for the presidency, if we were to accept that document as absolutely true, then it proves that Obama is eligible for the presidency.

Game set match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData
Where is the proof that his name was changed back to Barrack Hussein Obama ???
Assumes facts not in evidence. There is no evidence that his name was ever changed from Barrack Hussein Obama. So why would there be a need to change it back?

Quote:
where are his adoption papers ??? They have to be sealed so we can fool the public.
They do not exist. He was never adopted.

Quote:
Obama could have ended this 3 years ago by showing the proof. .His phony online certificate was changed 3 times ( and you will say NO).
He showed the proof within three days of first being asked, more than 3 years ago. It is not his fault that Birthers are so invested in their specious lies that they did not notice.

Quote:
I've seen the changes...
You are deluded if you believe that to be true.

Quote:
I've also got proof that Obama claimed he had indonesian citizenship!! his words!!
Link it or admit the lie.

Old 03-30-2012, 07:30 AM

2,836 posts, read 3,496,025 times
Sheriff Joe doesn't have authority to do anything regarding President Obama's eligibility. He has no legal standing - none.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies