Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 10:31 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,745,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
They embarrass conservatives even more. I'm pretty darn conservative. I don't understand their thinking.

Nah, they don't embarass us, they embarass themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2012, 10:36 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,013,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Nah, they don't embarass us, they embarass themselves.
Hell's bells...they embarass the whole darn country!

Old 03-28-2012, 10:40 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
He should track down my Service records. I got busted in Subic Bay once. Maybe the MP's forged the docs. Maybe those cute little Filipinas were imposters...

Nah, they were real and worth it!
You know I'm glad I never ran for president. I remember when all the nonsense about W was going on I'm thinking to myself hell I cut a couple reserve sundays to attend a chiefs game or two. I would have been run outta the country if they ever found out!!!!

Old 03-28-2012, 10:49 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,867,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
It hasn't occurred to any of you experts. Sheriff Joe is setting up the person in charge of the selective service records. Now with that response Joe will turn all that info over to the FBI.

Joe has MORE THAN PROBABLE cause (not against obama) but someone is forging important documents.
Your gullibility is boundless. But in this case, you're right, a crime was committed--by Greg Hollister, a retired air force colonel and birther from Colorado who impersonated Obama on the selective service site, changed the address to his own, and had a copy of this record sent to his own house. The good Sheriff better be careful. If one didn't know better, one might see the veiled threat in that letter. Receiving stolen documents is a crime, Sheriff Joe.

Old 03-28-2012, 10:54 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times
Quote:
It hasn't occurred to any of you experts. Sheriff Joe is setting up the person in charge of the selective service records. Now with that response Joe will turn all that info over to the FBI.

Joe has MORE THAN PROBABLE cause (not against obama) but someone is forging important documents.
You have to be kidding. The FBI will read it and put it in file 13;the garbage can.I think perhaps if you believe its a setup perhaps you need to report the sheriff to local district attorney for review of charges under state law governing such conduct. If he has proable cause then he should get a warrant and put up or shutup.Obvious its fools bait for the fools that vote for him seeing this behaviour.That is a pretty good description of what rethoric is in policitcs really.;bait for fool voters.

Old 03-28-2012, 10:57 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,191,594 times
Quote:
And the usurper in the white house has to hide / forge another document.

Isn't amazing - every time any document is requested - STONEWALLING!!!

3 forged documents to date; I think that the most appropriate solution is to surround the white house with army & marines - ARMED and tell the current occupant.. COME OUT you are under arrest!!

For blatant forgeries of epic proportions!!
i wonder if they can FOIA to get them?

Old 03-28-2012, 11:08 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,268,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
i wonder if they can FOIA to get them?
No, birhters obtained the SS card fraudulently the first time. Greg Hollister, logged in the SS system, and "updated" Obama's information to have the SS card MAILED to him, by claiming that HE was Barack Obama.

Birthers foil themselves, and they've shown that they are the ones to COMMIT crimes.

The Fogbow: Birthers Debunked :: Obama's Social Security number

Old 03-28-2012, 11:14 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,191,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
No, birhters obtained the SS card fraudulently the first time. Greg Hollister, logged in the SS system, and "updated" Obama's information to have the SS card MAILED to him, by claiming that HE was Barack Obama.

Birthers foil themselves, and they've shown that they are the ones to COMMIT crimes.

The Fogbow: Birthers Debunked :: Obama's Social Security number

you know, I dont really care if pbo is a person able to or not able to be potus, as if it is ever found out that he was not supposed to ever be president, it will detroy the political process and the democrat party for forcing a lie upon the american people.

also, if it is ever found out that pbo was not supposed to ever be potus, then each and every bill he eveer signed will be null and void.

Old 03-28-2012, 11:29 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,189,163 times
Quote:
if it is ever found out that he was not supposed to ever be president, it will detroy the political process and the democrat party for forcing a lie upon the american people.
Thank you for pointing out the real danger about all this with real clarity.

If it were found to be true, it would necessarily mean that key individuals at many levels of government were in collusion to allow it to happen.

Old 03-28-2012, 11:30 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,268,742 times
Quote:
you know, I dont really care if pbo is a person able to or not able to be potus, as if it is ever found out that he was not supposed to ever be president, it will detroy the political process and the democrat party for forcing a lie upon the american people.
Wrong. The democrat party has always stood that born in america = natural born. Even the republipukes accept this. 200 years of case history has accepted this.

Birthers have yet to find one instance that it hasn't been this way for more than 200 years.

100 cases and all lost.. Birthers are batting 0 on their insane theories.

Quote:
also, if it is ever found out that pbo was not supposed to ever be potus, then each and every bill he eveer signed will be null and void.
wrong. Defacto Officer Doctrine applies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies