Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2012, 08:11 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times

Advertisements

Why did Zimmerman's story shift from he was afraid for his life due to being beaten to...Trayvon reaching for Zimmerman's gun???? I'll tell you why...because now that everyone has seen the video, it's obvious his life was not in jeopardy from this so called beating. He and his family have to somehow get the gun into Trayvon's hands. In an entire month after the incident, this is the first time they accuse Trayvon of threatening Zimmerman with Zimmerman's gun. What a lie!

Old 03-29-2012, 08:16 PM

2,674 posts, read 4,393,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Sometimes, I can tell if someone needs stitiches when I look at the wound close-up. If you can tell all this from a frickin video, perhaps you should become an EMT (at least)!

I don't know how one differentiates "almost" needing stitches from needing them. You either need them or you don't.
A small head wound can bleed profusely. You can also staunch the bleeding with point pressure. But usually the hair is a mess and needs to be washed. You can usually tell if someone's bled into their hair.

Old 03-29-2012, 08:18 PM

2,674 posts, read 4,393,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I used to think he was a normal middle class kid but it's clear he was a little thug wannabe. Unfortunately this happens quite often in the black community where middle class black kids take on the mores of the ghetto in order to "keep it real".

I think he may have been stoned or was casing homes for future burglary forays when Zimmerman happened upon him this might have enraged him and the fight ensued.

I know for one thing we can put this little choir boy act to bed.
Wow. You have just made it to my 'ignore' list. Burglary? Based on what?

Old 03-29-2012, 08:22 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Why did Zimmerman's story shift from he was afraid for his life due to being beaten to...Trayvon reaching for Zimmerman's gun???? I'll tell you why...because now that everyone has seen the video, it's obvious his life was not in jeopardy from this so called beating. He and his family have to somehow get the gun into Trayvon's hands. In an entire month after the incident, this is the first time they accuse Trayvon of threatening Zimmerman with Zimmerman's gun. What a lie!
And let's not forgot about how George Zimmerman's father is saying that Trayvon said "you're going to die tonight". Clearly they have a motive, which is to prove that Zimmerman's life was in danger. They are going waaaay to far. The whole story sounds so contrived.

Last edited by Factsplease; 03-29-2012 at 08:39 PM..

Old 03-29-2012, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
I don't know if this has already been posted, but I just came across it in the last few minutes:

Trayvon Martin made his own 911 call before his death; FBI investigates - National unsolved cases | Examiner.com

The story briefly claims that Trayvon Martin called 911. If this is true, it will be another interesting piece of evidence. There is something about Zimmerman's voice possibly being in the background of the recorded call which is allegedly being examined by the FBI.
I did hear about this earlier. This case is just begging for an investigation and that's an understatement.

Old 03-29-2012, 08:33 PM

684 posts, read 1,150,933 times
Default Trayvon Martin-George Zimmerman. Give It A Rest!!!

All I hear about on the news and commentary shows is this matter. Am I the only one who's sick and tired of it? The talking heads and their "guests" each seem to have an agenda. Leave it to the judicial system.

Old 03-29-2012, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
And let's not forgot about how George Zimmerman's father is saying that Trayvon said "you're going to die tonight". Clearly they have a motive, which is to prove that Zimmerman's life was in danger. They are going waaaay to far. The whole storey sounds so contrived.
Totally contrived, rehearsed and watching their P's and Q's.

Old 03-29-2012, 08:42 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,078,177 times
I'm tired of it. If I'm watching the news or listening to talk radio, if this story comes up- it's switch the channel time.

Old 03-29-2012, 08:42 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Just turn it off. Or do what I do: Record everything in advance so you can skip the commercials and the segments you don't care about.

I agree with you, though. The amount of coverage is ridiculous. I hate to sound like a right-winger, but some of these news organizations are obviously using this story to push a particular agenda.

Old 03-29-2012, 08:43 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,111,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Don't waste your breath- the liberals have already tried Zimmerman in politically correct court. The verdict- guilty by virtue of public hysteria and elevated racial tension.

The libs simply choose to ignore the facts.

1. A witness saw Martin beating the crap out of Zimmerman and banging his head on the cement.

2. A 911 call from Zimmerman asking for help (I presume that is not to assist in pulling the trigger)

3. An on the site police statement noting injury to Zimmerman's face the back of the head

4. A grainy, out of focus, video showing (as proof by the left) of no trauma to Zimmerman's face in the police station

5. A police officer examing the back of Zimmerman's head, clearly looking at his injury.

Let's face it. Anyone with any common sense understands that this was a thug who got what he deserved. If the dead kid was white and the the victim of the assault was black, there would be no media coverage. Wake up.
For every bit of so called "evidence" you have that favors Zimmerman's fairy tale there are 5 pieces of evidence that prove it a lie. But I guess that, like the "police force" there, your theory is that anyone who shoots an unarmed black kid can't be all bad?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies