Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2012, 04:33 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,055,553 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
Look to the evidence, and the character, or lack thereof in this POTUS.

He just had a banner FAIL of a week.
Character and actions don't change the country in which a person is born.

Belief that is does is really stupid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2012, 04:36 PM

2,836 posts, read 3,496,025 times
Intelligent Falling.

Old 03-31-2012, 04:37 PM

3,501 posts, read 3,135,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
Character and actions don't change the country in which a person is born.

Belief that is does is really stupid.
The technical term would be Birther Fantasy Projection Syndrome (But stupid works too)

Old 03-31-2012, 04:51 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,785,487 times
Today, criticism is coming from all sides. A senior Democrat lawmaker said, “I have been very disappointed in [Obama], to the point where I’m embarrassed that I endorsed him. It’s so bad that some of us are thinking, is there some way we can replace him? How do you get rid of this guy?” (“Democrats’ Disgust with Obama,” The Daily Beast, April 15, 2011)

Steve McCann wrote: Obama’s speech “was chock full of lies, deceit and crass fear-mongering. It must be said that [he] is the most dishonest, deceitful and mendacious person in a position of power I have ever witnessed” (“The Mendacity of Barack Obama,” AmericanThinker.com, April 15, 2011).

McCann continued: “[His] performance was the culmination of four years of outright lies and narcissism that have been largely ignored by the media, including some in the conservative press and political class who are loath to call [him] what he is in the bluntest of terms: a liar and a fraud. That he relies on his skin color to intimidate, either outright or by insinuation [against] those who oppose his radical agenda only add to his audacity. It is apparent that he has gotten away with his character flaws his entire life, aided and abetted by sycophants around him. …”

With these being among the kinder rebukes being directed at Obama, and with people becoming less intimidated by his willingness to use race as a bludgeon, with falling poll numbers in every meaningful category and an increasingly aggressive tea-party opposition – how much longer before he cracks completely?

The coming months of political life are not going to be pleasant for Obama. Possessed by a self-perceived palatine mindset, that in his mind places him above criticism, how long before he cracks in public? Can America risk a man with a documented track record of lying and misrepresenting truth as a basic way of life, who is becoming increasingly more contumelious?

Old 03-31-2012, 04:55 PM

26,577 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Today, criticism is coming from all sides.
that's nice. has zero to do with eligibility tho.

Old 03-31-2012, 04:56 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,055,553 times
Quote:
Today, criticism is coming from all sides. A senior Democrat lawmaker said, “I have been very disappointed in [Obama], to the point where I’m embarrassed that I endorsed him. It’s so bad that some of us are thinking, is there some way we can replace him? How do you get rid of this guy?” (“Democrats’ Disgust with Obama,” The Daily Beast, April 15, 2011)

Steve McCann wrote: Obama’s speech “was chock full of lies, deceit and crass fear-mongering. It must be said that [he] is the most dishonest, deceitful and mendacious person in a position of power I have ever witnessed” (“The Mendacity of Barack Obama,” AmericanThinker.com, April 15, 2011).

McCann continued: “[His] performance was the culmination of four years of outright lies and narcissism that have been largely ignored by the media, including some in the conservative press and political class who are loath to call [him] what he is in the bluntest of terms: a liar and a fraud. That he relies on his skin color to intimidate, either outright or by insinuation [against] those who oppose his radical agenda only add to his audacity. It is apparent that he has gotten away with his character flaws his entire life, aided and abetted by sycophants around him. …”

With these being among the kinder rebukes being directed at Obama, and with people becoming less intimidated by his willingness to use race as a bludgeon, with falling poll numbers in every meaningful category and an increasingly aggressive tea-party opposition – how much longer before he cracks completely?

The coming months of political life are not going to be pleasant for Obama. Possessed by a self-perceived palatine mindset, that in his mind places him above criticism, how long before he cracks in public? Can America risk a man with a documented track record of lying and misrepresenting truth as a basic way of life, who is becoming increasingly more contumelious?
Weather you like a person's job performance or not does not change where they were born.

It certainly doesn't mean you should believe whatever is said about them.

If I don't like you, should I believe that you are a gay serial pedophile born in Peru? (not true at all, said to make a point)

I don't believe so even though I know you are a liar and don't like you, since it is not true. That's called being rational.

Old 03-31-2012, 04:56 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,785,487 times
Well he must be nutz to say something like that eh ?? (chuckle) LMFAO A Democrat ?? the number is increasing.

did you notice the words LIAR - FRAUD??

Same exact thing I've been saying all along.

Old 03-31-2012, 04:58 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,757 times
Quote:
Well he must be nutz to say something like that eh ?? (chuckle) LMFAO
Yup. You're un-American. Yet you claim Obama doesn't deserve to be in office?

Get ready to enjoy 4 more years of him then!

Old 03-31-2012, 04:59 PM

7,214 posts, read 9,394,916 times
The birthers all sound like this:

"Durrrrr...dur...Durrrrr!"

Endless verbal and mental flatulence.

Old 03-31-2012, 05:00 PM

26,577 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Well he must be nutz to say something like that eh ?? (chuckle) LMFAO
wether it is sane or not does not change the fact that it has zero relevance to eligibility ( even if you put a chuckle on the end ).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies