Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2022, 07:35 AM

3,338 posts, read 1,970,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post
Well, everybody has a dream. Wonder if Obama shares his old time buddy's aspirations??? Is this one of the secret surprises he hopes to be more free to work on once he is re-elected and free from the constrains of having to please the majority of voters???

"Radical left-wing activist Bill Ayers apparently stopped by Occupy Union Square in New York City on Friday and shared a little bit of what gets him going each day: Ending capitalism."

“I get up every morning and think, today I’m going to make a difference,” Ayers said in a video clip posted online. “Today I’m going to end capitalism. Today I’m going to make a revolution. I go to bed every night disappointed but I’m back to work tomorrow, and that’s the only way you can do it.”

Bill Ayers: ‘I Get Up Every Morning and Think…Today I‘m Going to End Capitalism’ | Video | TheBlaze.com
How childish and silly all this sounds now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2022, 07:38 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,747,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
Well that was back when the Marxists publicly told you what they were doing and thinking

These days they keep all their intentions in the academic literature which no one outside of college bothers to read. But it's there and it's written, and they haven't gotten any better. Watch this little nugget of gold and tell me we don't have a 100.000% repeat of what happened in the 80's in England:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-8g0zWXra0

Old 11-07-2022, 07:50 AM

3,338 posts, read 1,970,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Well that was back when the Marxists publicly told you what they were doing and thinking

These days they keep all their intentions in the academic literature which no one outside of college bothers to read. But it's there and it's written, and they haven't gotten any better. Watch this little nugget of gold and tell me we don't have a 100.000% repeat of what happened in the 80's in England:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-8g0zWXra0
Yeah I saw that video yesterday and having come of age during the counter culture/black panther/Vietnam war years I can say with certainty these "revolutionaries" were just as arrogant and conceited as are the democrats of today.

Old 11-07-2022, 08:07 AM

15,546 posts, read 10,535,536 times
Ayers should have blown up back in the sixties.

Old 11-07-2022, 08:10 AM

52,735 posts, read 34,643,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
it sounded equally childish and silly then, if you weren't one of the insane ones...

Old 11-07-2022, 08:15 AM

13,308 posts, read 7,886,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Do you know any card carrying communists? Must not because you are talking BS.

I am the MIL of one. I promise you they must be communists because they are so lazy they couldn't make a living if thy tried.
I have personally known a card carrying Wobbly since 1978.

Rumors were spread around town that I was a Capitalist Pig!

It is more likely than not that Barack Obama, Bill Ayers, et all, are Wobblies, founded in Chicago.

The twenties witnessed the defection of hundreds of Wobbly leaders (including Harrison George, Elizabeth Gurley Flynn, John Reed, George Hardy, Charles Ashleigh, Earl Browder and, in his Soviet exile, Bill Haywood) and, following a path recounted by Fred Beal,[61] thousands of Wobbly rank-and-filers to the Communists and Communist organizations.[62][63]

The Industrial Workers of the World (IWW), members of which are commonly termed "Wobblies", is an international labor union that was founded in Chicago in 1905.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indust...s_of_the_World

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 11-07-2022 at 08:41 AM..

Old 11-07-2022, 01:05 PM

Me - I have been a contractist since 1973. Much more freedom operating under contracts.

All of my contracts were performed very well.

Forces were exerted to force me into being an employee of the Markie of the NIAID. I rejected it, and was then forced into a below poverty level ever since. The federal government has POWER to ruin a contractist.

Old 11-07-2022, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
Me - I have been a contractist since 1973. Much more freedom operating under contracts.

All of my contracts were performed very well.

Forces were exerted to force me into being an employee of the Markie of the NIAID. I rejected it, and was then forced into a below poverty level ever since. The federal government has POWER to ruin a contractist.
Maybe a contracturalist, as an appropriate political term.

I'll check it out.

Old 11-08-2022, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
I have personally known a card carrying Wobbly since 1978.

Statements were spread around town that I was a Capitalist Pig!

It is more likely than not that Barack Obama, Bill Ayers, et all, are Communists, found in Chicago.
Communists do not like me very much, at all.

Many people have said that I am a Republican. Liberals attack me.

I have never been either one, but I do support Contractualism. Hey, I've always lived it.

Republicans seem to me to support Contractualism.

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 11-08-2022 at 09:38 PM..

Old 11-09-2022, 04:52 AM

27,288 posts, read 13,548,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post
Well, everybody has a dream. Wonder if Obama shares his old time buddy's aspirations??? Is this one of the secret surprises he hopes to be more free to work on once he is re-elected and free from the constrains of having to please the majority of voters???

"Radical left-wing activist Bill Ayers apparently stopped by Occupy Union Square in New York City on Friday and shared a little bit of what gets him going each day: Ending capitalism."

“I get up every morning and think, today I’m going to make a difference,” Ayers said in a video clip posted online. “Today I’m going to end capitalism. Today I’m going to make a revolution. I go to bed every night disappointed but I’m back to work tomorrow, and that’s the only way you can do it.”

Bill Ayers: ‘I Get Up Every Morning and Think…Today I‘m Going to End Capitalism’ | Video | TheBlaze.com
Because what voters really want is Marxist Communism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies