Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 01:40 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,779,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
You all can bicker back and forth about the other stuff but I'm gonna stand by "Professor English" in the spelling department. If you can't spell simple words like, "a lot", how do you expect anyone to take you seriously? It happens A LOT on this forum and I think it's time people stand up and point out when the same errors are made over and over and over again.

Here's another, just for you! cause I know you LOVE THEM!

It's "have" as in, "should HAVE" or "could HAVE" or "would HAVE". It is not, "OF".

Oh and learn the difference between "than" and "then". (And the to, too, two mess while we're at it.)

If you want people to listen to you, learn to spell. If you want to look uneducated, continue to whine when someone helpfully points out the error.

I now return you to your scheduled bickering about something that had nothing at all to do with the OP. Must like this post.
What you are blabbering on about??? What's your problem? You need to find some more hobbies, aside from correcting posts on an internet forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2012, 01:43 AM

744 posts, read 811,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
What you are blabbering on about??? What's your problem? You need to find some more hobbies, aside from correcting posts on an internet forum.
U have been exposed as a racist hater, I don't see how you still have the audacity to show your face here. I guess some people have no shame

Old 04-03-2012, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmgeist View Post
I don't believe your family has been here for that long, Eisenhower kicked all you people out in the 50s but if so why do you identify as Mexican then? Mexican is not an ethnicity, there are white, mixed race and amerindian Mexicans..It's a nationality so basically what you're saying is you are more loyal to Mexico than the US...If my great great grandparents moved to Finland from the US and I grew up in Finland I wouldn't say I'm American...That would make no sense unless I was a traitor to my home country like you... I stand by what I said...U really need to be deported ASAP
What was it you said in the message you sent me? Too much hate in the world. You might want to turn your hate level down a few notches!!

You certainly are assuming alot about the OP, and your analogy sucks.

Old 04-03-2012, 01:49 AM

Quote:
U have been exposed as a racist hater, I don't see how you still have the audacity to show your face here. I guess some people have no shame
Exposed??? Racist??? Talk about twisted thinking!!!! You are the one calling for the OP to be deported because she is "Mexican".

If you are referring to my posts in the Illegal Immigration forum, I am against illegals, regardless what country they come from, being in the US, as do the majority of Americans.

Don't send me any more PMs.

Old 04-03-2012, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Exposed??? Racist??? Talk about twisted thinking!!!! You are the one calling for the OP to be deported because she is "Mexican".

If you are referring to my posts in the Illegal Immigration forum, I am against illegals, regardless what country they come from, being in the US, as do the majority of Americans.

Don't send me any more PMs.
lol, I reply to your racist hateful PM then you ask me not to PM you...

Obviously you need professional help!

Old 04-03-2012, 02:47 AM

Quote:
lol, I reply to your racist hateful PM then you ask me not to PM you...

Obviously you need professional help!
I will be reporting you for making unfounded personal attacks against me. I will also report your PM. Admin will be able to determine if I ever sent you a PM.

I'm not the one trying to convince people in other threads that I am not a racist.

Old 04-03-2012, 02:55 AM

Quote:
I will be reporting you for making unfounded personal attacks against me. I will also report your PM. Admin will be able to determine if I ever sent you a PM.

I'm not the one trying to convince people in other threads that I am not a racist.

Old 04-03-2012, 03:15 AM

266 posts, read 179,740 times
Quote:
I don't believe your family has been here for that long, Eisenhower kicked all you people out in the 50s but if so why do you identify as Mexican then? Mexican is not an ethnicity, there are white, mixed race and amerindian Mexicans..It's a nationality so basically what you're saying is you are more loyal to Mexico than the US...If my great great grandparents moved to Finland from the US and I grew up in Finland I wouldn't say I'm American...That would make no sense unless I was a traitor to my home country like you... I stand by what I said...U really need to be deported ASAP
I think you should change your name from sturmgeist to stormfront.

Old 04-03-2012, 03:33 AM

174 posts, read 326,540 times
Quote:
Like I said, ignorant.

Old 04-03-2012, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelfood View Post
Like I said, ignorant.
And he is an advocate for African Americans having their own country!!!

Nah, he's not a racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies