Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 03:58 AM

174 posts, read 326,704 times

Advertisements

How do you report someone? Someone irrational as Sturmgeist should not be allowed on this site. He must be 12 years old.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2012, 04:27 AM

3,387 posts, read 6,628,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmgeist View Post
Also I'm not Black & not to be racist but Indian people are really smelly so they shouldn't be racist but remember they were kicked out of Uganda by Idi Amin so maybe that;s why they hate Black people.
Quote:
I don't believe your family has been here for that long, Eisenhower kicked all you people out in the 50s but if so why do you identify as Mexican then? Mexican is not an ethnicity, there are white, mixed race and amerindian Mexicans..It's a nationality so basically what you're saying is you are more loyal to Mexico than the US...If my great great grandparents moved to Finland from the US and I grew up in Finland I wouldn't say I'm American...That would make no sense unless I was a traitor to my home country like you... I stand by what I said...U really need to be deported ASAP
Quote:
U have been exposed as a racist hater, I don't see how you still have the audacity to show your face here. I guess some people have no shame
Pot meet kettle.

You aren't a racist? Here's a few of your "gems" that say otherwise.

Quote:
. I have even advocated for African Americans to be given their own country
Quote:
Preyvon the predator was a very scary kid no matter how you slice the cookie.
Quote:
Black people really don't use the internet
Quote:
Black people need to be given Mississippi as their own country ASAP
Quote:
India is easily the most disgusting country on earth, so it is far too early to be making such predictions.
Quote:
I was furious... I cannot stand looking at Black people especially when I'm eating, I had tootsie rolls and kept picturing they are that black girls fingers which disgusted me.

Lost my appetite needless to say
Quote:
Diversity destroys cohesiveness in a society.
Quote:
There was only around 5000 lynchings of blacks in our entire history... Blacks have done their fair share of raping and killing innocent white people and then some...
Not to mention in post #96 in this thread you ADMIT you are a racist.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post15015940

Now seriously?! How do you really expect anyone to take you seriously?

Old 04-03-2012, 04:39 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,782,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav Scout wife View Post
Pot meet kettle.

You aren't a racist? Here's a few of your "gems" that say otherwise.

Not to mention in post #96 in this thread you ADMIT you are a racist.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post15015940

Now seriously?! How do you really expect anyone to take you seriously?
Another gem he posted:

Quote:
[sturmgeist;23689704]Preyvon the predator was a very scary kid no matter how you slice the cookie...I am the least racist member of this website
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies