Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-04-2012, 11:48 AM
 
9,240 posts, read 8,696,960 times
Reputation: 2226

Advertisements

Sue about what? Didn’t the main stream media just tell us that Hispanics are not a race but instead are white. So you going to sue us for what, arresting white lawbreakers?

Even if there were no other issues to disagree with hussein obama about, this one alone arouses my disgust and loathing for him. Sheriff Arpaio’s jurisdiction is close to Mexico and is beset by high numbers of illegal aliens. Practically all of the illegal aliens in Maricopa County, Arizona would be hispanics. Therefore, essentially all of the illegal aliens Sheriff Arpaio’s department would detain are hispanics. And based on that alone hussein obama plays a game of “Gotcha! You are targeting hispanics!” And why does Sheriff Arpaio have all these hispanic illegal aliens to deal with? Because hussein obama, in violation of his oath of office, refuses to enforce the federal government’s immigration laws. What a slimy scumbag – obama, not Sheriff Arpaio.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-04-2012, 11:52 AM
 
Location: Denver
9,962 posts, read 18,558,948 times
Reputation: 6181
LOL @ hussein obama multiple times, is this 2008?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2012, 11:59 AM
 
Location: Eastern NC
20,868 posts, read 23,656,534 times
Reputation: 18815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
LOL @ hussein obama multiple times, is this 2008?
Apparently it still is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2012, 12:03 PM
 
Location: Denver
9,962 posts, read 18,558,948 times
Reputation: 6181
To the OP: Sheriff Arpaio made his bed, he shall lay in it (perhaps a pink one?)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2012, 12:09 PM
 
23,838 posts, read 23,201,689 times
Reputation: 9409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
To the OP: Sheriff Arpaio made his bed, he shall lay in it (perhaps a pink one?)
What exactly does that picture prove?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2012, 12:09 PM
 
Location: Helena, Montana
2,010 posts, read 2,379,797 times
Reputation: 783
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
To the OP: Sheriff Arpaio made his bed, he shall lay in it.
You're right, he should have just made the entire county a sanctuary for illegals and let them do whatever the hell they wanted. Arresting and deporting illegals is racist. Doing the job the federal government is failing to do is racist. Just look the other way as far as the law is concerned and embrace the diversity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2012, 12:09 PM
 
26,576 posts, read 14,530,406 times
Reputation: 7450
not surprisingly WND has run an arpaio-friendly article on recent events hinting that the DoJ's motivation for action was last saturday's "press conference":

Obama prepares to sue Sheriff Joe

what i did find interesting in the article was the last sentence:

"Arpaio announced today his investigation of Obama was expanding into election irregularities in 2008, based on claims by supporters of Hillary Rodham Clinton, then Obama’s challenger for the Democratic nomination."

i'm not positive but it's sounding like the claims of bettina viviano

Hollywood producer heard Bill Clinton say Obama ineligible

if that's the case then it would stay consistent with the CCP investigation being nothing more than a repeat of previous WND articles

Last edited by wrecking ball; 04-04-2012 at 12:29 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2012, 12:10 PM
 
Location: Denver
9,962 posts, read 18,558,948 times
Reputation: 6181
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
What exactly does that picture prove?
Humiliation of Hispanics is his strategy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2012, 12:12 PM
 
Location: South Carolina
8,145 posts, read 6,553,919 times
Reputation: 1754
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Sue about what? Didn’t the main stream media just tell us that Hispanics are not a race but instead are white. So you going to sue us for what, arresting white lawbreakers?

Even if there were no other issues to disagree with hussein obama about, this one alone arouses my disgust and loathing for him. Sheriff Arpaio’s jurisdiction is close to Mexico and is beset by high numbers of illegal aliens. Practically all of the illegal aliens in Maricopa County, Arizona would be hispanics. Therefore, essentially all of the illegal aliens Sheriff Arpaio’s department would detain are hispanics. And based on that alone hussein obama plays a game of “Gotcha! You are targeting hispanics!” And why does Sheriff Arpaio have all these hispanic illegal aliens to deal with? Because hussein obama, in violation of his oath of office, refuses to enforce the federal government’s immigration laws. What a slimy scumbag – obama, not Sheriff Arpaio.
I hope they make the sheriff homeless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2012, 12:12 PM
 
Location: Denver
9,962 posts, read 18,558,948 times
Reputation: 6181
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
You're right, he should have just made the entire county a sanctuary for illegals and let them do whatever the hell they wanted. Arresting and deporting illegals is racist. Doing the job the federal government is failing to do is racist. Just look the other way as far as the law is concerned and embrace the diversity.
It's not what he is doing, it's the way he does it. He is a showman looking to parade, humiliate and scare people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:12 PM.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top