Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 08:20 PM

270 posts, read 1,159,885 times

Advertisements

Well mes be surry mes so dumb dat me cants tink for meself.
What a load of crap Jerm. so because you all are so educated that is y you are anti war? You are the one making no sense? I do know one thing is to quote a highly educational movie "we are now all dumber for what you have said" thanks Jerm and according to you I only have a few brain cells left anyway and i wasted them on reading your posts
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2007, 08:22 PM

572 posts, read 2,089,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delaneyland View Post
Like it or not, I and many others choose to support the thousands of troops on the ground, without the support,....
I have 2 family members in Iraq - I do support the troops, just not the cause. Are you going to call me unpatriotic like the rest of the barbarians? Hah.

Old 09-13-2007, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Juicebox View Post
according to you I only have a few brain cells left anyway and i wasted them on reading your posts
You have my sympathies.

Old 09-13-2007, 08:28 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,794,780 times
Oh, was Bush on again? Let me guess, we are going to stay the course some more?

I'll catch the highlights tomorrow with Jon Stewart.

Old 09-13-2007, 08:32 PM

1,300 posts, read 2,613,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremeyk482 View Post
I have 2 family members in Iraq - I do support the troops, just not the cause. Are you going to call me unpatriotic like the rest of the barbarians? Hah.
I wish I could say "I support the troops", but I can't. Check the voting record of military personnel.

I support some of the troops. The guardsmen, the reservists, and all those who voted for Kerry.

As for the rest, they made their bed...............

~T

Old 09-13-2007, 08:41 PM

592 posts, read 2,810,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremeyk482 View Post
Yup, yup., and yup. I'm an uneducated moron and can still figure out it's not about you, haven't you figured that out yet? You make numerous references of how educated you and yours are and thats fine but when the the crapola flies, I, as many others, am one to take care of business and think common sense. We can certainly agree to disagree, but I'd still like to see our Country unite. The two members of your family should be honored for their service, not disrespected by the anonymous references here.

Last edited by Delaneyland; 09-13-2007 at 08:49 PM..

Old 09-13-2007, 08:44 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
well whether people are smart or dumb,where ever they live or background,and I'm certainly not a rocket scientist myself,the Constitution is written in a very straightfoward manner,which begs to ask how the heck has this country gone so far off track from it as a whole?

Old 09-13-2007, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delaneyland View Post
Yup, yup., and yup. I'm an uneducated moron and can still figure out it's not about you, haven't you figured that out yet? You make numerous references of how educated you and yours are and thats fine but when the the crapola flies, I, as many others, am one to take care of business and think common sense. We can certainly agree to disagree, but I'd still like to see our Country unite. The two members of your family should be honored for their service, not disrespected by the anonymous references here.
Please quote where I stated this.

I'd like to see our country unite - but this won't happen anytime soon so long as there are warmongers out there like Bush and his followers.

One more question: What has been accomplished in Iraq?

We'll agree to disagree - I'm sorry you're so easily swayed by the propaganda.

Old 09-13-2007, 08:59 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
jeremy,the other day in another post you said this;The further east you go, the less pretentious people are.

Yet you are being bit so on this thread.There are different kinds of intelligence dpending on the subject,and then there is wisdom.I think you can find both across America in "red" and "blue" states.

But focusing on the "blue" states,many from those states like to use the term "progress" or "progressive".On another thread I have been debating that many people in states that are red,have been seeing a influx of newcomers from the blue state California.My take is that people who were already there don't want it to be another California while some from California have stated "there is always room for progress in those states".Progress toward what?Others might see it as going backwards.Could it be those from this blue state see themselves as "enlightened" while in reality there are not?

Old 09-13-2007, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
jeremy,the other day in another post you said this;The further east you go, the less pretentious people are.

Yet you are being bit so on this thread.
This was not in reference to the USA, rather communities along the CT shore. Did you read the full post?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies