Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 08:26 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,891,008 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big George View Post
Could you please repeat this in English, because from what little I can understand, it sounds like you honestly believe some insane theory about why people think sex should be had responsibly.

Here's the bottom line: If you're not man enough to accept ALL the consequences of having sex - and there are many - you should NOT be having sex. What is so hard to understand about that?
And you call me a drama queen... dude... its just sex. It shouldn't have consequences. That it does... still. Is a problem. One that American Big Pharma is not eager to solve because BC pills are a cash cow. Horse urine @ $130/mo... cha ching. Irreversible vasectomies in my state are not given to men until they have two children. Even then there is a 30 day cooling off and a mandatory EKG and Stress Test before getting the procedure. Yep, there are places where they do not want men to take responsibility for birth control. Seems like you approve. Sex should be some kind of gauntlet or obstacle course... ... no it shouldn't. That you think it should, is not really that healthy IMO.

H
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2012, 10:30 PM

2,729 posts, read 5,352,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
And you call me a drama queen... dude... its just sex. It shouldn't have consequences. That it does... still. Is a problem.
According to who? You?

Regardless of your desire to the contrary, sex DOES have consequences. Period. It appears that you just want to avoid any personal responsibility - which is not all that surprising.

Old 04-04-2012, 10:55 PM

38,617 posts, read 26,278,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
You could, but too many don't.

This procedure gives men with strong opinions on women's reproductive rights the opportunity to control the reproductive process.

Preaching to the choir.

Responsible pro-life men aren't the idiots knocking up retarded pro-abortion females.

Old 04-04-2012, 10:56 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,025,887 times
Quote:
According to who? You?

Regardless of your desire to the contrary, sex DOES have consequences. Period. It appears that you just want to avoid any personal responsibility - which is not all that surprising.
And there are 3 responsible way to deal with those consequences.

1: Keep it.
2: Adopt it.
3: Abort it.

Old 04-05-2012, 12:07 AM

3,387 posts, read 6,612,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Firing blanks messes with some men's penile aspect ratio and droop. I think it is hooked to their ego and control freakness.
I would think the reverse would be true. Men "rip, roarin', and ready to go", since they are firing blanks and can't knock their girl up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Who decides when they should have babies? 18? 21? 25? Hitler and his buddies just went right on to steralization. You people are beyond insane.
I call Godwin's Law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Or...as bible says, a man can "spill his seed on the ground." (bible says that doing this is better than a man "defiling himself with a woman)
That is NOT in the Bible anywhere. The closest would be Gen 38.9, where Onan decides to spill his seed on the ground instead of inside the belly of his SIL for his brother to raise.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:34 AM

9,855 posts, read 11,891,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav Scout wife View Post
I would think the reverse would be true. Men "rip, roarin', and ready to go", since they are firing blanks and can't knock their girl up.
Greg is right. Counter-intuitive, I know, but that's men for ya. I can say that. I am one.

H

Old 04-05-2012, 05:15 AM

68,297 posts, read 54,147,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Preaching to the choir.

Responsible pro-life men aren't the idiots knocking up retarded pro-abortion females.
No, they're just the idiots, too stupid to understand the very simple word C-H-O-I-C-E, who have the asinine, inane belief that there is such a thing as pro-abortion females.

Old 04-05-2012, 05:25 AM

3,244 posts, read 7,430,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
http://techcitement.com/culture/the-best-birth-control-in-the-world-is-for-men/#.T3HilGFSQ0t

OK, guys - for those of you who want to control the reproductive process, here's your chance. Inexpensive, quick, pain free, reversible.

Time to put up or shut up....
Oh geez... a simple snip-snip is also a simple, pain-free (though reversing it is expensive) procedure. Did it when I was 35. Cost $600. Done in the doctor's office. Not bringing into this world the last thing it needs... another person. Rather adopt one, and not be so selfish.

Either keep your pants on or use effective birth control.

Old 04-05-2012, 05:37 AM

2,729 posts, read 5,352,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
No, they're just the idiots, too stupid to understand the very simple word C-H-O-I-C-E, who have the asinine, inane belief that there is such a thing as pro-abortion females.
And you're of the ilk that stupidly believes that your CHOICE does NOT include CONSEQUENCES.

All choices involve consequences - both good and bad.
I'm sorry to see that your parents never taught you that fundamental truth.

Old 04-05-2012, 06:54 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,101,252 times
Quote:
When you know you have no point, bring up some completely irrelevant inane point.
When you have no answer you call human nature IRREVELANT when discussing human actions????

So you deal only with robots? Bionic people???

In my life I deal with humans....who act like humans and will always act like humans.....and it won't change..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies