Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2012, 09:57 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
A couple videos people should watch, especially if you're already convinced Zimmerman is guilty. At least show you can be objective and listen to both sides of the story.

Treyvon Martin is not innocent.. George Zimmerman either.. - YouTube

Trayvon Martin George Zimmerman - YouTube

Sorry, anything that comes out of faux is a lie and or a racist remark from some azzwipes catering to the lowly uneducated masses

Old 04-06-2012, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Frank Taaffe, Zimmerman's neighbor has been on numerous news broadcasts declaring that Zimmerman was a great neighbor and did great things for the community. You want more?

Like his "friend" Oliver? WTF! his neighbor is not some dead black kid that he shot either

Old 04-06-2012, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Trayvon was hundreds of yards from his Father's girlfriend's condo when he attacked George Zimmerman for no reason. If Trayvon was "standing his ground" he was doing it in an illegal and menacing way since he was on top of George Zimmerman beating him and threatening his life.

Either way, the attacker got what he had coming to him and he won't be attacking anyone again.

I guess that you have not seen the map, but that is ok, the REAL attacker's life won't be worth crap either in or out of jail

Just a thought for you WHEN he gets convicted, who will protected him there? The aryans won't because he is both jewish and hispanic, the blacks will more than likely kill him. I guess his best bet is the hispanics and even that is shaky at most. Your hero's life for now on will suck

Old 04-06-2012, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnolia Bloom View Post
And you know Trayvon was the attacker, how?
No, he just has a probelm with black people

Old 04-06-2012, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Zimmerman is NOT Jewish. I wish people would stop saying that because there's a "man" in his last name. It's totally irrelevant, but he was raised Catholic by a Peruvian mother. In fact, he was baptized. Jews are not baptized. But, yes, you are correct. There are many hate groups in Florida, as there are all over the country. The Klan has many members in Florida.
Sorry, I was misinformed

Btw, they have some members on CD as well

Old 04-06-2012, 10:35 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Can't rep you again!

Not if he was dead!

Sorry, don't have 13 minutes to waste on tripe like that. (I don't watch any youtube vids.)
I'm trying to wrap my head around the concept of someone screaming after they die. I know that sometimes cadavers have muscle contractions, but screaming??????????????????????????? I'm speechless and I'm alive!

Old 04-06-2012, 10:38 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,372,173 times
Quote:
A couple videos people should watch, especially if you're already convinced Zimmerman is guilty. At least show you can be objective and listen to both sides of the story.

and then:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Sorry, don't have 13 minutes to waste on tripe like that. (I don't watch any youtube vids.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Sorry, anything that comes out of faux is a lie and or a racist remark from some azzwipes catering to the lowly uneducated masses
Point proven. You're right, you're both sorry. And yeah, FOX is racist and catering to the lowly uneducated masses, not the douchebag wearing a p*ssy ass cracker T-shirt in the second video.

Old 04-06-2012, 10:52 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
and then:

Point proven. You're right, you're both sorry. And yeah, FOX is racist and catering to the lowly uneducated masses, not the douchebag wearing a p*ssy ass cracker T-shirt in the second video.
If you think a teenager is deserving of a bullet in the chest based upon their poor taste in t-shirts, we have a real problem in this country.

I have heard Zimmerman's so called friend interviewed in what was a real interview with tough questions as opposed to FOX's softball interviews. He was smacked down and rightly so. He is an acquaintance more than he is a friend and even now he has been asked to disappear by the Zimmerman camp. Seems he was not that convincing or effective for Zimmerman when he came up against tough questions.

Old 04-06-2012, 10:57 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,372,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
If you think a teenager is deserving of a bullet in the chest based upon their poor taste in t-shirts, we have a real problem in this country.
Show me ANYTHING that even resembles me making that statement.

Old 04-06-2012, 11:01 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,804,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
I guess that you have not seen the map, but that is ok, the REAL attacker's life won't be worth crap either in or out of jail

Just a thought for you WHEN he gets convicted, who will protected him there? The aryans won't because he is both jewish and hispanic, the blacks will more than likely kill him. I guess his best bet is the hispanics and even that is shaky at most. Your hero's life for now on will suck

I don't know whose "hero" he is. He was a fool to get himself in that situation.
You're right that whether or not he's convicted, or even charged with anything,
he's screwed. He'll have to live in hiding for years, if not the rest of his life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies