Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 08:02 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,297,481 times

Advertisements

Some don't believe that Obama is in any way linked to Alinsky and what he stood for. I guess those who don't like this statement haven't bothered to read any of Aklinsky's words to radicals. Here you can see most of them.

Proof That Obama is Linked to Radical Alinsky – Patriot Update
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2012, 08:07 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,288,628 times
Liberals here are probably Alinsky fans, they would probably applaud all this instead of considering it an awakening or lesson.

Old 04-04-2012, 08:11 PM

831 posts, read 681,176 times
NAY!!!

Another BS ploy into calling this Half Black/white a racist...Extremist, muslim, non American and whatever BS you can find under the sun...

He's a Good Man....

Live and let live!!!

Old 04-04-2012, 08:13 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,288,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone-Ranger View Post
NAY!!!

Another BS ploy into calling this Half Black/white a racist...Extremist, muslim, non American and whatever BS you can find under the sun...

He's a Good Man....

Live and let live!!!
He started of with a world apology tour for what is the greatest nation on earth. To me this was an indication he was at least partially retarded or hated America.

Old 04-04-2012, 08:39 PM

831 posts, read 681,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
He started of with a world apology tour for what is the greatest nation on earth. To me this was an indication he was at least partially retarded or hated America.

You and the likes of you, obviously have a lot to learn...

Greatest does'nt mean you always act all macho in front of your peers with shiny boots and a mint looking 1911. You save those bits when you really need them.

This guy is actually pretty smart, he's making the world see that America in fact has human beings with a heart and be as like the rest of the world.
Everyone knows the score with america, he didnt need to rub it in peoples faces like your regular imperialist slave masters of the past.

And let me tell you something, if america is all that great like you think it is, why is it when i speak english people they cant stand america? but then again, you can count in the french, germans, belgium..

Some people around the glode now see america in the different light, and that was all because of Obama, YOU should be Grateful. I highly doubt you'll even comprehend a portion of what i just wrote.... Ohh wells

Old 04-04-2012, 08:53 PM

2,472 posts, read 3,200,345 times
So? What's your point? Until you have evidence the president is actually doing anything, you're just another conspiracy theorist.

Old 04-04-2012, 09:07 PM

3,201 posts, read 3,860,559 times
Rules for Radicals has good information for any politician.

Saul Alinsky basically told community organizers to be acceptable to society at first to gradually change society.

One of Alinsky's rules is to have a sense of humor. Obama is lacking in that regard.

Old 04-04-2012, 11:11 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,404,422 times
Alinksy = right wing code for "I got nothing."

Seriously, Alinsky is this random figure who became a boogeyman to right wingers in 2009, and now any time somebody brings him up I picture a little kid throwing a temper tantrum because his mom or dad won't buy him some candy in the checkout line at a grocery store.

Old 04-04-2012, 11:27 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,050,001 times
Quote:
Liberals here are probably Alinsky fans, they would probably applaud all this instead of considering it an awakening or lesson.
How can I be a fan of someone I've never heard of before?

Old 04-04-2012, 11:33 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,458,165 times
Quote:

Some of us are smart enough and intuitive to see thru to Obama's agenda. Some never will.
Smart men, don't have to become bullys when people don't agree with them, smart men, also accept the good with the bad, something this Presdient never learned!
He is an arrogant, self rightious man, that sees himself as someone that can do no wrong, this will get you in trouble.
If he were such a smart man, as some say, the change he has brought to this Country, would have been a thriving, booming, economy, that he said he would bring us, on the contrary, people are in dire=straits because of his change, lost homes, lost jobs, and to date, because of Obama i now know a total of 18 people who have lost jobs thruout this Country, half their homes, Great change isn't it!
He has apologized one too many times for the US.

A good man, is one who can accept errors on his behalf, a good man, would not point fingers at others, for his own, misjudgement, a good man can accept others poking fun at him, as he does to others, without him making a federal case of it. But it appears, when he does things it is fine and funny and acceptable, notice this anyone does the same damn things that he does to them, it becomes a federal case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies