Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2012, 06:28 AM

1,386 posts, read 1,557,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whateverhere View Post
I have already reported you. I couldn't care less what you think. Your are nothing but dirt to me. You are one vile poster.
Well if you couldn't care less about what I think then why do you respond to my posts?

As far as being vile goes I'm not the one who thought the murder of thousands of my fellow country man was justified like you do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2012, 06:33 AM

266 posts, read 179,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwa1984 View Post
Well if you couldn't care less about what I think then why do you respond to my posts?

As far as being vile goes I'm not the one who thought the murder of thousands of my fellow country man was justified like you do.
You comments are vile. I haven't cussed you out. But I will stop feeding the troll.

Old 04-07-2012, 06:38 AM

Quote:
You comments are vile. I haven't cussed you out. But I will stop feeding the troll.
You got treated the way you do because you think thousands of civilians deserved to die on 9/11. You deserve far worse then getting disrespected on a online forum.

Old 04-07-2012, 06:44 AM

Quote:
You got treated the way you do because you think thousands of civilians deserved to die on 9/11. You deserve far worse then getting disrespected on a online forum.

Well I sure got a lot of rep points. Plus I never said that. I'm free to say whatever I want. And I don't give a damn what you think.

Old 04-07-2012, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Well I sure got a lot of rep points. Plus I never said that. I'm free to say whatever I want. And I don't give a damn what you think.
You agreed the attacks on 9/11 were justified you idiot that is agreeing to it. As far as your rep points go there are a lot of morons on CityData. As far as not giving a damn what I think you wouldn't keep replying if that was true.

Old 04-07-2012, 06:49 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,813,287 times
Who sits on the Supreme Court..................why super inter- generational rich...of course...those that are out of touch...and have no idea on what poor or average is..all I know about this type of judicial system is that they always rule on behalf of the rich...because they protect their status quo......Europeans are baffled because they understand that with out the people...the rich fall eventually...it makes no sense not to take care of the foundations of your palace.

Old 04-07-2012, 06:50 AM

Quote:
You agreed the attacks on 9/11 were justified you idiot that is agreeing to it. As far as your rep points go there are a lot of morons on CityData. As far as not giving a damn what I think you wouldn't keep replying if that was true.
You moron I never said that. But keep on trolling. You are an idiot.

Go pound sand.

Old 04-07-2012, 06:50 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,878,217 times
While no one deserved to die on 9/11 we should recognize terrorism is the price we pay for our interventions around the globe.

Our founding fathers would not care much for our entanglements in foreign affairs either.

Old 04-07-2012, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
While no one deserved to die on 9/11 we should recognize terrorism is the price we pay for our interventions around the globe.

Our founding fathers would not care much for our entanglements in foreign affairs either.
Exactly my point.

Old 04-07-2012, 06:51 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,878,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Who sits on the Supreme Court..................why super inter- generational rich...of course...those that are out of touch...and have no idea on what poor or average is..all I know about this type of judicial system is that they always rule on behalf of the rich...because they protect their status quo......Europeans are baffled because they understand that with out the people...the rich fall eventually...it makes no sense not to take care of the foundations of your palace.
Do you actually believe the Warren court always ruled on the side of the rich?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies