Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2012, 07:42 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,528,510 times

Advertisements

Headlines now read that the FBI is "on it" and the claim that there have been arrests. Whew....they know they best stay on the hate-filled, true racists on both sides of this volatile issue.
Have Sharpton and Jackson shut up their incitefulness? I haven't heard anything else from them, but haven't been watching for it, either. Hope so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2012, 07:46 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,097,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
Nice to see your true colors come out.

So white men basically "tolerate" other people.

How's that going work in 2040 or 2050 when white people are no longer the majority in this county?
I actually can't wait for this to happen.

The war between the blacks and hispanics is going to be epic.

Also, blacks will lose their status as the dominant minority, as hispanics will double them in size. No more pandering for the "black" vote.

Also, I'm absolutely thrilled the population boom will consist of socially conservative, god-fearing Hispanics. I don't feel like my world is going to come to an end when I walk through their neighborhoods.

Old 04-08-2012, 07:53 PM

210 posts, read 251,190 times
I'm just glad I don't live in Sanford or even Orlando Florida. It must really suck to be any race down there right now.

Old 04-08-2012, 08:00 PM

26,488 posts, read 15,066,580 times
Makes me want to throw up.

Old 04-08-2012, 09:09 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,801,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Sorry, but a weight advantage doesn't mean squat.
If I had fight one of those guys, I'd pick
the fat one, not the football player.

Old 04-08-2012, 09:13 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,371,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
All i know is that if YOU come up to me while i'm out minding my own business and you ask me what i'm doing there, there will be a problem that might end in an assault if you don't get the hell outta my face because i'm certainly not going to give you an answer.

So yea...it COULD be acceptable depending on the circumstance.
No it's not. Only thug animals think it's ok to assault people for asking them a question. Be a civilized human being and refrain from becoming violent for someone talking to you in a way you don't like. If I hit somebody everytime I didn't like what they had to say, I'd be serving multiple life sentences.

In my neighborhood, if I see some shady crap going on, I'll ask questions. The other day, a teenage black kid was walking by and looking in the windows of my neighbor's Tahoe (my neighbor is also black, before you start your BS). I asked him what the hell he was doing, he said nothing and kept walking. If he would have tried to assault me for asking that, he would of got his little thug ass beat six ways to Sunday, no gun needed.

Old 04-08-2012, 09:35 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
No it's not. Only thug animals think it's ok to assault people for asking them a question. Be a civilized human being and refrain from becoming violent for someone talking to you in a way you don't like. If I hit somebody everytime I didn't like what they had to say, I'd be serving multiple life sentences.

In my neighborhood, if I see some shady crap going on, I'll ask questions. The other day, a teenage black kid was walking by and looking in the windows of my neighbor's Tahoe (my neighbor is also black, before you start your BS). I asked him what the hell he was doing, he said nothing and kept walking. If he would have tried to assault me for asking that, he would of got his little thug ass beat six ways to Sunday, no gun needed.
Love these Internet warriors. You had the problem, not him, because you made an assumption that the kid was a thug. I look into car windows all the time.

Old 04-08-2012, 09:40 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,371,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Love these Internet warriors. You had the problem, not him, because you made an assumption that the kid was a thug. I look into car windows all the time.
Yeah, cause he was looking in the windows of my neighbors car for what? Was he lost? And I'm not making assumptions. The same kid was involved in the 50-60 person fight back in January where people were fighting and stabbing each other on my front lawn. He was hanging out with the rest of the thugs who tried to rob the ice cream man yesterday. There's a difference between an assumption, and an observation.
And you can think what you want, internet warrior, blah blah blah, but you don't know s#*t, stop pretending you do. Come to my neighborhood, stop walking to look in my neighbors window, and I'll ask you what the hell your doing. We'll see what you have to say then.

Old 04-08-2012, 09:56 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,836,307 times
Would they also protect the Jewish citizens down there?

I'm confused. Isn't Zimmerman half Jewish? Yet the Neo Nazi's want to protect him?

Old 04-08-2012, 09:57 PM

2,312 posts, read 3,664,587 times
The Neon Nazis were dispatched also to protect the gay population
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies