Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 08:32 AM

2,134 posts, read 3,042,475 times

Advertisements

Duh, its a very risky job. Should they do it for free? I used to go to pp for Bc when I was an uninsured student. I cursed out a few protesters. Folks need to mind their damn business.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Who is offended by doctors making money? I merely suggested that abortionists are simply in it for the money. It isn't exactly a crowded field.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2012, 08:33 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,547,540 times
Grandpa needs to spend some time in jail. Maybe that will take away some of that free time he obviously has.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:35 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,098,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
It doesn't. But be careful - getting between the holier-than-thous and their chance at victim status is like keeping Ahab from his whale.
Ah, so like many of the threads stated by rightwingers on here, the title is an outright lie.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:37 AM

Thank you. Maybe he should go volunteer at a hospital NICU or look into fostering some of the un-wanted and sick babies that are already here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Grandpa needs to spend some time in jail. Maybe that will take away some of that free time he obviously has.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:38 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
those who stand up against federal subsidized abortion have moral courage. more than i can say for those who support the industry.
too many late term abortions for too long.
abortion has become birth control for many.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:41 AM

There is NO SUCH THING as a federally subsidized abortion. Federal funds cannot be used for abortion it's the law. Those of you who claim pro-life in the name of your Jesus should remember the part about thou shall NOT lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
those who stand up against federal subsidized abortion have moral courage. more than i can say for those who support the industry.
too many late term abortions for too long.
abortion has become birth control for many.

Old 04-10-2012, 09:33 AM

46,946 posts, read 25,979,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
giving out info on a public sidewalk is not illegal, screaming and yelling in their face is.
That's nice, but seeing as our octogenarian busybody appears to have been blocking people from entering, he's clearly in violation of the FACE act.

Quote:
also, if you are gpoing to quote what I said, why not include the relevant portion instead of cutting out what I had said about the law.
What, I need to draw a diagram?

You made an ill-conceived (heh) point about "abortions not being reproductive health services" or somesuch. I thought it was implied in my response that there's no telling by sight who's entering the clinic for an abortion as compared to who's entering the clinic for other medical purposes. In other words, your idiotic hero is 100% sure to be yelling at people who are, in fact, arriving at the clinic for what would constitute reproductive health services even in your mind. Not that it matters what you think about it, the law is quite clear and the heckler appears to be quite on the wrong side of it.

Does this clear it up, or would you like me to try interpretative dance?

Quote:
that is just like the liberal media that takes a conversation and cuts out parts of it to make a different meaning.
Awwwww...

Last edited by Dane_in_LA; 04-10-2012 at 10:19 AM..

Old 04-10-2012, 09:53 AM

6,464 posts, read 13,437,760 times
Uh... Planned Parenthood is a non-profit. How can they be *IN* it for the profit?

Old 04-10-2012, 11:15 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheNameOfGod View Post
Anti-abortion grandpa facing DC clinic lawsuit - Yahoo! News

Despicable. The clinic is making these false claims because he is turning away their customers. Planned Parenthood is only in it for the $$$! And now they want his money.
He broke the law, or did you miss that FACT. I could not care less how old or young he is, age is no excuse for breaking the law.

Old 04-10-2012, 12:24 PM

30,345 posts, read 51,930,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
I have no Interest in providing that figure for you.
In other words, you can't... got it.

Quote:
You somehow believe abortions are either performed by themselves or are provided for free. I assure you that is not the case.
Please quote where I ever said such a thing - or is that another detail "you have no interest in providing?" I'll give you a hint, I didn't ever say that - so please stop putting words in my mouth.

What I said was that abortions only account for 3% of Planned Parenthood's profits, and that there is no such thing as an "abortionist." There are only OB/GYNs who perform abortions, as part of their overall practice. Got it now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies