Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2012, 10:40 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Wrong. The Hawaii Home Lands program always accepted the short form as proof of Hawaiian birth. But they did not accept it as proof of Hawaiian blood.

That article is not from last week by the way... it's from 2009.

Wrong. They changed that policy three years ago. Look at the date on the article you linked to Einstein.
That's the whole point, dude! They changed it, when Obama got elected and people started asking questions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2012, 10:48 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,818,961 times
The simple test? Show me in detail how to do this test....where is the test? How come no one has explained how this test works? I want proof that this test exists....I want detailed proof that the test is real....Now will someone do their due diligence and post the test...The whole technical procedure from a too z...now get to it!

Old 04-10-2012, 10:52 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
That's the whole point, dude!
How would you know what the point is when you don't even know what the year is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper
They changed it, when Obama got elected and people started asking questions.
That's just stupid. They always accepted it as proof of Hawaiian birth. There has been no change whatsoever on that score.

You have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

Old 04-10-2012, 10:55 PM

4,361 posts, read 7,176,348 times
It must be fake because Hawaii is a fake state. It's not even attached!!!

Old 04-10-2012, 11:02 PM

758 posts, read 591,000 times
The birth certificate is as real as it gets. The only reason why it's such an issue is because Obama is black. They're trying to beat around the bush and avoid blurting out the N-word when it's been burning in the minds of many Tea Baggers. Barack Obama's father was born in Kenya. Okay, but the President was born and raised in Hawaii by his white mother who's from Kansas. He later ran for office when he lived in the Chicago South Side, and his diploma from Harvard is also real.

I think what they should also do is make Mitt Romney show his birth certificate because his father was born in Mexico. Also Rick Santorum whose father was from Italy should do the same as should Joe Arpaio whose parents were both from Italy. Not to mention Donald Trump whose mother was from Scotland should divulge his birth certificate to the public just to be safe.

Old 04-10-2012, 11:18 PM

4,361 posts, read 7,176,348 times
I wonder if any of these clods realize that, since his birth mother was a natural-born citizen of the USA, he could have been born in Timbuktu and still be a natural-born citizen of the USA. There is simply no reason to lie or forge a birth certificate because it really doesn't matter.

John McCain was born in Panama. Yet, he's still a citizen because his momma was one.

Old 04-10-2012, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland_Collector View Post
I wonder if any of these clods realize that, since his birth mother was a natural-born citizen of the USA, he could have been born in Timbuktu and still be a natural-born citizen of the USA.
They wouldn't care less. If both his parents were born in the United States and Obama was born on the steps of the White House with footage of his birth, they'd still think it was a fake and that the whole thing was stage. All of this is because of the fact that he's black and has a non-Anglo-Saxon sounding name. It wouldn't be an issue if he was a white guy named Steve Johnson. These birthers remind me of those idiots who thought JFK was going to convert the entire United States to Catholicism or those white supremacists in South Africa who accused Nelson Mandela of being a terrorist after apartheid ended and Mandela got elected.

Old 04-10-2012, 11:29 PM

409 posts, read 254,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles View Post
The birth certificate is as real as it gets. The only reason why it's such an issue is because Obama is black. They're trying to beat around the bush and avoid blurting out the N-word when it's been burning in the minds of many Tea Baggers. Barack Obama's father was born in Kenya. Okay, but the President was born and raised in Hawaii by his white mother who's from Kansas. He later ran for office when he lived in the Chicago South Side, and his diploma from Harvard is also real.

I think what they should also do is make Mitt Romney show his birth certificate because his father was born in Mexico. Also Rick Santorum whose father was from Italy should do the same as should Joe Arpaio whose parents were both from Italy. Not to mention Donald Trump whose mother was from Scotland should divulge his birth certificate to the public just to be safe.
libs bring race wars into this when they fear the truth

Old 04-10-2012, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheNameOfGod View Post
libs bring race wars into this when they fear the truth
I don't fear the truth because I already know it. His skin color is exactly why they brought this up. Barack Obama was born in Honolulu and Hawaii isn't the name of a small village in Kenya. It's one of the 50 states even though it was the last one annexed into the Union. That being said, it was a state by 1961 when Obama was born. Take it from someone who has a Bachelor's Degree in geography.

Old 04-10-2012, 11:50 PM

802 posts, read 563,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland_Collector View Post
I wonder if any of these clods realize that, since his birth mother was a natural-born citizen of the USA, he could have been born in Timbuktu and still be a natural-born citizen of the USA. There is simply no reason to lie or forge a birth certificate because it really doesn't matter.

John McCain was born in Panama. Yet, he's still a citizen because his momma was one.
Not true. According to laws at the time in 1961, she was to young to confer her American citizenship to him at birth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies