Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 07:42 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Even when given ample evidence the "flat earthers" (for want of a better term) refuse to consider evidence that the birth certificate that was presented by Obama is a forgery.
Ignoring that you could hardly have actually selected a more stupid term, we have considered every single Birther objection to the certificate. All are wrong, and some are outright lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach
This doesn't prove he was not born in Hawaii; it only gives further evidence the birth certificate presented was a forgery.
Under US law, the absolute standard for proof is when the State certifies the birth as having taken place there. Hawaii has certified that Obama was born there.

There is no better proof possible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2012, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
I can't make this forged document real no matter how hard I try...
You're off the hook. The State of Hawaii has already done so.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:53 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
I can't wait to see what history does with this. The truth will come out some day and many will see what fools they have been to drink the Kool Aid and bury their heads in the sand. You are wasting your time to try and get anyone to see reason. Thanks for trying though.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:59 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,833,234 times
It's been proven to be a fake. Obama was taken into custody last night. America is now the world's laughngstock. Congratulations birthers.
Figured i'd make some stuff up, too.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:59 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I can't wait to see what history does with this. The truth will come out some day and many will see what fools they have been to drink the Kool Aid and bury their heads in the sand. You are wasting your time to try and get anyone to see reason. Thanks for trying though.
The truth is already there for anyone with an operational mind to see, problem is that Birthers lack that particular quality so hence they will never be able to see it.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:01 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,474,269 times
OMG. The conspiracy the now apparently involves millions of people up to this point with the complete complicit involvement between everyone in the current congress and Supreme court still goes on. It is threads like this that put my faith in God to the test.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:01 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,133,597 times
In 5 years or less it will be a running joke. This battle should have been fought 4 years ago.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:04 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,207,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Ignoring that you could hardly have actually selected a more stupid term, we have considered every single Birther objection to the certificate. All are wrong, and some are outright lies.

Under US law, the absolute standard for proof is when the State certifies the birth as having taken place there. Hawaii has certified that Obama was born there.

There is no better proof possible.
If you can bring yourself to read and comprehend what I said, you will see that I did not claim that there is anything to prove that Obama was not born in Hawaii. I said there is some compelling evidence that the birth certificate he presented was a forgery and that is the only issue I addressed.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:08 AM

1,652 posts, read 2,549,838 times
There isn't a single, credible, document expert who would pronounce something "fake" based on a PDF of a digital photo. None.

Actual, credible, document experts would only rule based on hands-on, in person analysis of the actual document.

The State of Hawaii has certified their actual BC records. THAT is all the proof every State and every Court in the land relies on an no amount of tin foil hattery by the northers will change that.

The man in the white house was born in Hawaii and he is your duly elected President until his term is over.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
If you can bring yourself to read and comprehend what I said, you will see that I did not claim that there is anything to prove that Obama was not born in Hawaii. I said there is some compelling evidence that the birth certificate he presented was a forgery and that is the only issue I addressed.
And if you can bring yourself to stop chasing red herring and comprehend the only genuine issue here, you will see that it does not matter what you claimed.

Obama was born in Hawaii and is therefore a natural born citizen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies