Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2012, 11:15 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,013,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Yup... over 50% of Americans want the simple truth!

More than 1/2 this country is fed up with the lies. Congress now is being swamped with phone calls.

The deniers are in the minority!! FIGHTING daily to suppress the truth.

Eventually the truth will surface Obama is a total fraud. His nativity story is filled with holes - lies & deceit
Apparently you are a fan of the Horace Greeley style of journalism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2012, 03:47 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,229,363 times
Quote:
Yup... over 50% of Americans want the simple truth!
Right, that simple truth is that Some people are desperate and willing to do anything to get a black man out of office and power. That's exactly what this is about - the whole birth certificate thing is smoke and mirrors.

Quote:
More than 1/2 this country is fed up with the lies. Congress now is being swamped with phone calls.
Oh yeah? Proof? Where are you pulling your so-called facts from? Back it up with links/evidence/statistics because otherwise you're just spouting an ignorant and blind opinion. No surprise coming from you, really.

Quote:
The deniers are in the minority!! FIGHTING daily to suppress the truth.
You'd be right - the deniers are in the minority...that minority being the people who think there's some sort of fraud when it comes to the birth certificate, but are proven wrong again and again. Yeah you're absolutely right - you ARE fighting daily to suppress the truth. Congratulations!

Quote:
Eventually the truth will surface Obama is a total fraud. His nativity story is filled with holes - lies & deceit
You mean its only take you and your kind 3 1/2 years to do it? If *nothing* has stuck in that time, then what makes you think it'll stick this time around? Face it junior - you're just upset that a black man is in office and goes against everything you've been brought up to believe in. You can't accept change so you fear it and because you fear it, you hate it and because you hate it, you attack it.

Join us in 2012 please. Thank you very much.

Old 04-12-2012, 04:14 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,786,521 times
Most of my friends are black! It has nothing to do with the color of his skin; It has every thing to do with his Lying..fraud .. forged documents, Fictitious nativity story that is full of holes.

I would love to see Hermain Cain run for that office. Oh that's right - Axlerod's neighbor said he touched her when he has never been near Chicago during that time in question.

I guess your comfortable with this dictator wannabe messiah

Old 04-12-2012, 04:23 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
Most of my friends are black!
In Point Hope, Alaska?

Sure they are.

Old 04-12-2012, 04:25 PM

1,661 posts, read 1,393,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
In Point Hope, Alaska?

Sure they are.

When your retinas are burned to a crisp from the sun reflecting off the snow, everything looks black.

Old 04-12-2012, 04:28 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,229,363 times
Quote:
Most of my friends are black! It has nothing to do with the color of his skin; It has every thing to do with his Lying..fraud .. forged documents, Fictitious nativity story that is full of holes.

I would love to see Hermain Cain run for that office. Oh that's right - Axlerod's neighbor said he touched her when he has never been near Chicago during that time in question.

I guess your comfortable with this dictator wannabe messiah
Again you're just trying brush away the issue - a man of color is in office and deep down inside, you can't stand that. You fear what you don't understand. Get ready for Obama until 2016.

Old 04-12-2012, 04:45 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Democan View Post
You should try to actually use your brain instead of believing what you read just because you have to find some way, any way, rational or not to completely discredit Obama's very existence and wipe his term as President from the history books. It must really rankle the birthers as they gaze on the photo gallery history of US Presidents, all those rather astute and regal looking gentlemen until they get to Obama and, "Aaaghhhhh!!! WTF is that?" Lol...
Obviously, you do not use your brain.

Old 04-12-2012, 04:51 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,786,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
In Point Hope, Alaska?

Sure they are.

There are lots of black people in Point Hope Alaska;

very few white people; and mostly Inupiaq natives.

Old 04-12-2012, 04:52 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
agreed. but his first point is still directly contradicted by the national revue article and the existence of the guthrie photos.

altho from what little i've glanced over it appears his main "proof" is that the type does not line up horizontally. i find this strange because you'd expect a computer, with all elements being digital, to line up perfectly where as a manual typewriter, with physical variables, to be off.
I think you've missed the point. With manual typewriters, they would line up. They were "monospaced". That makes this a forgery. They don't line up.

By-the-way ... have you ever heard of capitalization? Where did you learn to write? Lack of capitalization makes you appear ignorant.

Old 04-12-2012, 05:04 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
There are lots of black people in Point Hope Alaska;

very few white people; and mostly Inupiaq natives.
So let me get this right.

Point Hope (population 757) is "mostly Inupiaq natives." There are "very few white people" and "lots of black people."

But according to the 2000 Census:

Quote:
The racial makeup of the city was 8.72% White, 0.13% Black or African American, 87.05% Native American, 0.13% Asian, 0.13% from other races, and 3.83% from two or more races. 1.72% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
Let's do the math:

Population: 757
Native American: 87.05% - 659 people
White: 8.72% - 66 people
Black: 0.13% - 1 person

Wow. You only have one friend?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies