Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 01:56 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,317,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
A Huffington Post article? LOL! That left leaning *&^%$? Yeah, I'm a believer. They twist everything and anything that has to do with conservative Americans to fit their own hate-filled, racist agenda.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2012, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by to570717 View Post
Wrong, your logic is all off. R wingers deny the existence of of wide spread racism in America. They play it off as though self-depricating white guilt laden main stream media is creating it to put down all those hard working "muricans" .

You say the race card is all the Dems have left. The poster was simply pointing out that in fact the R wingers in the R party are in fact inherently bigoted.

It is what make them them......It is part of their identity and what makes their ideals so antithetical to America's core values. Liberty and Justice for all....
What hogwash! There may be a few radicals on the right but most conservative Americans are not like you describe.

Old 04-11-2012, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
You misinterpret not agreeing with hate. Just because some have different opinions doe NOT mean they Hate Obama.

why does the left on here use the word hate so much?
They use it to defend illegal aliens also. If you object to illegal immigration you are called a hater by them. Race card comes into play there also by their claims that one just must hate Hispanics to want our immigration laws enforced and respected.

Old 04-11-2012, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJG View Post
I would say there are people out there who are stupid enough to actually want America to fail, rather than see Obama as president, regardless of what party.

But that's all I'll say.

Too much time on the P.O.S. threads cause brain cells to die.
And our country isn't failing under Obama?

Old 04-11-2012, 02:04 PM

1,457 posts, read 2,027,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I think they do. I see them cheering when the Chevy Volt struggled at first simply because Obama has received credit for saving the American Auto Industry (and deserves that credit).
Our tax dollars and our grandchildren's future tax dollars bailed out worthless car companies, it was not Obama....just for the record.

Old 04-11-2012, 02:11 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,904,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
And our country isn't failing under Obama?
Oh boy....

I guess I should rephrase.

There are people stupid enough to want OBAMA to fail, than see the country get better.

Now do you get it?

Old 04-11-2012, 05:20 PM

758 posts, read 591,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJG View Post
Oh boy....

I guess I should rephrase.

There are people stupid enough to want OBAMA to fail, than see the country get better.

Now do you get it?
Wow! That's surprising to hear from another Texan, but thanks for hitting the nail on the head. You're talking about Rush Limbaugh, John Boehner, Mitch McConnell, Eric Cantor, and many others.

Old 04-11-2012, 06:43 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
Yes I would argue with that.....I would say that if you speak to anyone anywhere with a brain, they would say we need to do something about the influx of south and Central Americans entering the Country. The Dream Act is a start.
The Dream Act is not a "start." Rewarding lawbreakers is ludicrous.

The National Guard and/or U.S. troops should be put on the border and those who are in this country should be deported. That is how to stop illegal aliens from entering the country.

Old 04-11-2012, 06:50 PM

758 posts, read 591,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
The Dream Act is not a "start." Rewarding lawbreakers is ludicrous.

The National Guard and/or U.S. troops should be put on the border and those who are in this country should be deported. That is how to stop illegal aliens from entering the country.
Let me ask you something! Since you have a problem with foreigners who come here and can't do it legally because they don't have the money, I have but one query for you. What Indian Tribe do you belong to? And don't tell me something like, "Uh! Duh! Well I think I might be part Cherokee." Do you live on an actual reservation?

Old 04-11-2012, 06:59 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,417,223 times
Quote:
NO that is why we laugh at you......Most republican voters are high school educated, low income and highly misinformed. It is astounding that you continue to vote for those who's main objective is to steal from the poor and give to the rich.
Since I'm actually rich it makes perfect sense to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies