Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2012, 05:56 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Well put her out and make all of them work. You will get no protest from me. I know people who think just like her and they need the rug pulled right from under there lazy asses. Just like these people

Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia Trailer - YouTube

All on Gov. checks. So how do you feel about them?
I guess it true about ''wild and wonderful''

Old 04-12-2012, 06:22 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,459,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by midatlantic12 View Post
Oh, you mean the entitlements my Black, Democrat multimillionaire parents have never received?

Gotcha.
This should answer some people's questions.

I think part of the reason a lot of Black people don't vote Republican is because a lot of Republicans' political views are based on stupid assumptions about all Black people.

There are more white people on government benefits than Black people. When are people going to stop spreading misinformation about entitlements being a "Black" thing? It's just as much of a "White" thing, in fact, even more of a "White" thing than a "Black" thing.

And then people go "the Black people and their entitlements!" and wonder why most Black people don't vote for their party.

Old 04-12-2012, 06:25 AM

2,729 posts, read 5,369,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimchimpsky View Post

I think part of the reason a lot of Black people don't vote Republican is because a lot of Republicans political views are based on stupid assumptions about all Black people.

There are more white people on government benefits than Black people.
When are people going to stop spreading misinformation about entitlements being a "Black" thing? It's just as much of a "White" thing, in fact, even more of a "White" thing than a "Black" thing.

And then people go "the Black people and their entitlements!" and wonder why most Black people don't vote for their party.
Of COURSE there are "more white people on government benefits than black people."

Hello!

Blacks make up 14% of the population of the United States. Even if EVERY black American was on the government dole, there would still be MORE whites on it than blacks.

Old 04-12-2012, 06:28 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,121 times
Freeloader Sharon Jasper is at it again..... (from 2007)

Michelle Malkin » The “Shut up, white boy!” woman is the “slum” dweller with a 60-inch TV

Last edited by Ghostrider275452; 04-12-2012 at 06:37 AM..

Old 04-12-2012, 06:40 AM

3,417 posts, read 3,072,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimchimpsky View Post

I think part of the reason a lot of Black people don't vote Republican is because a lot of Republicans' political views are based on stupid assumptions about all Black people.

There are more white people on government benefits than Black people. When are people going to stop spreading misinformation about entitlements being a "Black" thing? It's just as much of a "White" thing, in fact, even more of a "White" thing than a "Black" thing.

The reason people assume its a black issue is because of the percentage of blacks on entitlements as compared to the entire black population. For some reason, that stat holds more weight that the fact there are more white people on welfare than blacks in total.

Old 04-12-2012, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
The reason people assume its a black issue is because of the percentage of blacks on entitlements as compared to the entire black population. For some reason, that stat holds more weight that the fact there are more white people on welfare than blacks in total.
Black Americans make up 14% of the total population. Think about it...

Old 04-12-2012, 06:48 AM

This is what I don't understand about this question, whenever somebody asks this question, we give the same answer over and over. Republicans will than start to criticize us because they don't like the answer we give them. How about the republicans do this, listen to our answers, make the changes we talk about, and then come back and talk to us. Otherwise, this is a pointless topic, because the same predictable responses are going to happen. Seriously, its like me going up to a women and asking why don't you want to date me and she says because you have no interest in me and you insult me everytime we talk and I'm the one who gets upset about it.

Old 04-12-2012, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
This is what I don't understand about this question, whenever somebody asks this question, we give the same answer over and over. Republicans will than start to criticize us because they don't like the answer we give them. How about the republicans do this, listen to our answers, make the changes we talk about, and then come back and talk to us. Otherwise, this is a pointless topic, because the same predictable responses are going to happen. Seriously, its like me going up to a women and asking why don't you want to date me and she says because you have no interest in me and you insult me everytime we talk and I'm the one who gets upset about it.
No, it's not like that at all.

It's more like asking why you insist on buy Hot Pockets & Twinkies, instead of fruit, vegetables, meat & bread, when you go to the grocery store.

Old 04-12-2012, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big George View Post
Black Americans make up 14% of the total population. Think about it...
I know, and more whites are still on welfare than blacks. The ratio of blacks on welfare to total black population is irrelevant to me. Its white folks that keep bringing it up.

Old 04-12-2012, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big George View Post
No, it's not like that at all.

It's more like asking why you insist on buy Hot Pockets & Twinkies, instead of fruit, vegetables, meat & bread, when you go to the grocery store.
Yes its exactly how it is. Why don't blacks support republicans, because we are constantly put down by republicans, they make no effort to get us to join, and they have a perception that they care about rich white folks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies