Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2012, 10:39 AM

2,729 posts, read 5,366,068 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
How has it been refute? The fact is, there are more whites on welfare than blacks. Also, the fact is, blacks have a higher percentage on welfare than whites. You want to make this arguement about percentage, and I want to make it about totals. Throwing in another stat does't change the welfare stat.
Okay, let's play your silly little game. Let's talk totals.

In America today:
- There are more blacks committing violent crimes than whites.
- There are more blacks high school drop-outs than white drop-outs.
- There are more blacks in prison than whites in prison.
- There are more blacks in gangs than whites in gangs.
- There are more black unwed mothers than white unwed mothers.
- There are more blacks killing blacks than whites killing blacks.
- There are more blacks killing whites than whites killing whites.
- There are more black men raping black women than white men raping black women.
- There are more blacks filing Chapter 13 Bankruptcy than whites.

Do you REALLY want to continue to talk about TOTALS?

Old 04-12-2012, 10:42 AM

8,011 posts, read 11,393,430 times
^ i guess blacks are not worth anything
unless they are doing bad to a poor
racist like you.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11KAP View Post
^ i guess blacks are not worth anything
unless they are doing bad to a poor
racist like you.
Do you EVER post ANYTHING that makes ANY sense?

Maybe you should spend less time typing drivel, and more time clean up your own back yard.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:47 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,527,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big George View Post
Okay, let's play your silly little game. Let's talk totals.

In America today:
- There are more blacks committing violent crimes than whites.
- There are more blacks high school drop-outs than white drop-outs.
- There are more blacks in prison than whites in prison.
- There are more blacks in gangs than whites in gangs.
- There are more black unwed mothers than white unwed mothers.
- There are more blacks killing blacks than whites killing blacks.
- There are more blacks killing whites than whites killing whites.
- There are more black men raping black women than white men raping black women.
- There are more blacks filing Chapter 13 Bankruptcy than whites.

Do you REALLY want to continue to talk about TOTALS?
I bet more whites are on pills and meth than blacks. I bet more whites are in hate groups than blacks. I bet whites have murdered raped and destroyed many more families through out history than blacks.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
I bet more whites are on pills and meth than blacks. I bet more whites are in hate groups than blacks. I bet whites have murdered raped and destroyed many more families through out history than blacks.
Hahahahaha! Your boy wants to talk totals, so I talk totals. Then you cry because I'm talking totals.

...but I noticed that you cannot refute any of the facts. **wink**

Old 04-12-2012, 11:21 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,527,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big George View Post
Hahahahaha! Your boy wants to talk totals, so I talk totals. Then you cry because I'm talking totals.

...but I noticed that you cannot refute any of the facts. **wink**
You cant either. BTW do you think those facts as you say make you better than me somehow?

Old 04-12-2012, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
You cant either. BTW do you think those facts as you say make you better than me somehow?
Don't even start with that old over-used race baiting nonsense. Better than you? Doubtful. Smarter than you? Without a doubt.

But yeah, actually the facts and statistics verify EVERY one of the TOTALS that I posted. Every one.

Old 04-12-2012, 11:43 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,969,729 times
Why don't Asians support Asian con artists?

Why don't Hispanics support Hispanic serial liars?

Why don't Whites support Whites who work to actively undermine the White standard of living?

Why don't Muslims support other Muslims who smear their own culture to curry favor with racist Whites?

Crazy! I guess we will never know!

Old 04-12-2012, 11:44 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,370,990 times
Default Republicans stink; focus on the party, not the race

Republicans, whatever race, stink. It really is quite simple. Since President Obama has been elected, they have represented pure stench. They are divisive, racially intolerant, racially insensitive, warmongering, ineffective policy-making protectors of the privileged few. Instead of doing what they could to help the new President solve the problems that Republicans created under Bush, they vowed to do all they could to hurt the President. This negatively impacted the domestic agenda across the board. The successes that this great President manages to have are gained in spite of Republicans. When this President acts in ways that don't require Congressional approval, he is immensely successful. Ask bin Laden. Check out Libya. The economy is picking up despite Republican efforts to kill it during Obama's first term. Republicans don't give a damn about anyone but the rich and their economic policies have always been ineffective and just plan stupid. "Trickle-down" is the most laughable, pathetic, and ineffective economic theory in history, yet Pubs cling to it because they know no other way.

During Bush's 8 horrific years, Republicans showed what they can do: fail the domestic and international agenda across the board. The country was headed for a Depression with Republicans running things. Unnecessary wars were started after the Republican president lied and a completely ineffective war waged that represented a financial black hole for this country. The deficit went through the roof while Republicans sat idly by picking their noses. Spending was out of control, yet Republicans said nothing. So on and so forth.

Why focus on race here? Blacks don't like ineffective, idiotic political parties and the Republican party has proven itself to be pathetic. Focus on the party, not the race.

Last edited by LexusNexus; 04-12-2012 at 12:28 PM.. Reason: correct typos

Old 04-12-2012, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Republicans, whatever race, stink. it really is quite simple. Since President Obama has been elected, they have represented pure stench. They are divisive, racially intolerant, racially insensitive, warmongering, ineffective policy-making protectors of the privileged few. Instead of doing what they could to help the new President solve the problems that Republican created under Bush, they vowed to do all they could to hurt the President. This negatively impacted the domestic agenda across the board. The successes that this great President manages to have are gain in spite of Republicans. When this President acts in ways that don't require Congressional approval, he is immensely successful. Ask bin Laden. Check out Libya. The economy is picking up despite Republican efforts to kill it during Obama's first term. Republicans don't give a damn about anyone but the rich and their economic policies have always been ineffective and just plan stupid. "Trickle-down" is the most laughable, pathetic, and ineffective economic theory in history, yet Pubs cling to it because they know no other way.

During Bush's 8 horrific years, Republicans showed what they can do: fail the domestic and international agenda across the board. The country was headed for a Depression with Republicans running things. Unnecessary wars were started after the Republican president lied and a completely ineffective war waged that represented a financial black hole for this country. The deficit went through the roof while Republicans sit idly by picking their noses. Spending was out of country, yet Republicans said nothing. So on and so forth.

Why focus on race here? Blacks don't like ineffective, idiotic political parties and the Republican party has proven itself to be pathetic. Focus on the party, not the race.
Speaking of partisan stench...

Hey by the way, what has happened to the Federal Deficit since your Savior became President?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies