Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 03:09 PM

5,342 posts, read 4,431,797 times

Advertisements

All FUTURE comments on this subject will be merged into this thread. All threads posted before now, will be closed.

Please avoid personal attacks. It really serves no purpose except to cause the thread to be moderated.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.

Old 04-04-2012, 03:12 PM

744 posts, read 812,303 times
First!!!!!!

Old 04-04-2012, 03:13 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
second!

Old 04-04-2012, 03:14 PM

I will say it again to get the convo going...

Trayvon the predator was a very scary kid no matter how you slice the cookie...I am the least racist member of this website but even I have to admit it was more than likely Trayvon was justifiably shot under FL law & the law of God.

Trayvon was a dangerous and violent predator who was caught with a flathead screwdriver and womens jewelry which obviously wasn't his in his backpack. Trayvon however did deserve a chance to change his evil ways, Trayvon was inevitably headed to jail at some point and there is a chance he would have changed his life around upon release. Therefore it is a shame Zimmerman had to shoot and kill Trayvon in self-defence

We can only hope that this will be a lesson to would-be violent predatory criminals like Trayvon to rethink their life and make a change.

Also we need to encourage Black parents to stop giving their children ridiculous names like Trayvon which essentially condemn their child from birth to a life of poverty

Last edited by CaseyB; 04-06-2012 at 04:55 AM..

Old 04-04-2012, 03:19 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,460,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmgeist View Post
I will say it again to get the convo going...

Trayvon the predator was a very scary kid no matter how you slice the cookie...I am the least racist member of this website but even I have to admit it was more than likely Trayvon was justifiably shot under FL law & the law of God.

Trayvon was a dangerous and violent predator who was caught with a flathead screwdriver and womens jewelry which obviously wasn't his in his backpack. Trayvon however did deserve a chance to change his evil ways, Trayvon was inevitably headed to jail at some point and there is a chance he would have changed his life around upon release. Therefore it is a shame Zimmerman had to shoot and kill Trayvon in self-defence

We can only hope that this will be a lesson to would-be violent predatory criminals like Trayvon to rethink their life and make a change.

Also we need to encourage Black parents to stop giving their children ridiculous names like Trayvon which essentially condemn their child from birth to a life of poverty
I don't understand your reasoning to take the victim and turn everything around so that he's justifiably killed, or that he'd likely be killed at some point, or that his birth name will condemn him to a life of poverty.

Some people name their kids Apple, and Moon Unit, Dweezil, Adolph Hitler, or other unique names etc. What someone decides to name their child shouldn't be debated. What about whites who name their kid LeVaughn, or LeRoy? Open up a Texas phone book and you'll see some very creative names whites have given their offspring. Besides, the kid can change his name when he's older if he chooses. What they name their child shouldn't put a red flag in your mind to pass judgement on the child that he's going to be living a life of crime and poverty. That's bigotry and ignorance.

Last edited by CaseyB; 04-06-2012 at 04:55 AM..

Old 04-04-2012, 03:20 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,211,040 times
RIP, young Trayvon.

You could have very easily been my son. The way you met your end is every Black mother's nightmare. I pray that justice will be served in this case.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/ass...-story-top.jpg

Last edited by Ibginnie; 04-04-2012 at 03:53 PM.. Reason: please, no hotlinking

Old 04-04-2012, 03:20 PM

Trayvon was a 6'3 muscular football player with the speed of a cheetah who hunted Zimmerman down and confronted him at his truck, these are not the actions of a scared little boy but of a dangerous predator with gold teeth who preys on the weak like pudgy 5'9 Zimmerman.

It is very likely that is Zimmerman did not shoot Trayvon that he would have stolen and be walking around today with Zimmermans gun just waiting for an opportunity to 'bust a cap' as urban youth so corrupted by hip hopping culture these days like to say.

Old 04-04-2012, 03:25 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,211,040 times
Quote:
Trayvon was a 6'3 football player who hunted Zimmerman down and confronted him at his truck, these are not the actions of a scared little boy but of a dangerous predator who preys on the weak like pudgy 5'9 Zimmerman.

It is very likely that is Zimmerman did not shoot Trayvon that he would be walking around today with Zimmermans gun just waiting for an opportunity to 'bust a cap' as urban youth so corrupted by hip hopping culture these days like to say.
I'm convinced you don't mean any of this. You are just looking to get a rile out of people and distract from the core of this case. Unless you have something of merit to discuss, consider yourself ignored.

Old 04-04-2012, 03:28 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,460,842 times
Quote:
Trayvon was a 6'3 muscular football player with the speed of a cheetah who hunted Zimmerman down and confronted him at his truck, these are not the actions of a scared little boy but of a dangerous predator with gold teeth who preys on the weak like pudgy 5'9 Zimmerman.

It is very likely that is Zimmerman did not shoot Trayvon that he would have stolen and be walking around today with Zimmermans gun just waiting for an opportunity to 'bust a cap' as urban youth so corrupted by hip hopping culture these days like to say.
Quote:
Speed of a cheetah.
Quote:
Dangerous predator with gold teeth.
You have a vivid imagination that has gotten away from you. Time to beam yourself back to reality.

Old 04-04-2012, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
I don't understand your reasoning to take the victim and turn everything around so that he's justifiably killed, or that he'd likely be killed at some point, or that his birth name will condemn him to a life of poverty.

Some people name their kids Apple, and Moon Unit, Dweezil, Adolph Hitler, or other unique names etc. What someone decides to name their child shouldn't be debated. What about whites who name their kid LeVaughn, or LeRoy? Open up a Texas phone book and you'll see some very creative names whites have given their offspring. Besides, the kid can change his name when he's older if he chooses. What they name their child shouldn't put a red flag in your mind to pass judgement on the child that he's going to be living a life of crime and poverty. That's bigotry and ignorance.
I base it more on the fact that Trayvon was a drug dealer and was caught with womens jewelry and a screwdriver(which police say was likely a tool to break into homes) in his backpack. Trayvon was very likely casing houses that night to rob and it is rumored that he stole those skittles and iced tea.

Trayvon as well expressed a desire that someone be murdered on his twitter. Very scary.

Based on these facts alone and his gold 'grill' it is simply irrational to deny that Trayvon was anything other than a violent predator, a ticking time-bomb waiting to explode in the faces of his innocent victims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
I'm convinced you don't mean any of this. You are just looking to get a rile up of people and distract from the core of this case. Unless you have something of merit to discuss, consider yourself ignored.
I am open to debate and will answer any specific questions you may wish to ask me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies