Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 10:35 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,594,686 times

Advertisements

Why is this allowed here? We don't see videos from klans meeting posted here, so why are the moderators allowing it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2012, 10:37 AM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Trying to anger up the GOP base I see.
Nope just stating reality. Choose to ignore if you want.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:41 AM

3,436 posts, read 2,948,111 times
So the MSM is supposed to broadcast every time a militia group says something? If that's the case, they've missed plenty of Klan rallies, Arian Nation and American Nazi party events.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:48 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
The same reason we don't come out and lambast fringe Klan groups that come out of the woodworks?

In fact, White Power groups routinely gather, rally, and hold marches all across the country, and you never hear about it. If Democrat Blacks were as willing to promote fringe racists groups the way you are, how many more of these groups would there be vs the NBPP?

Seriously? Are you living in the same world as I?

White supremacist actions are reported on and lambasted by all races, anytime it is even in the air, that something is going to go down.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:51 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,948,920 times
Radio Meltdown: New Black Panther Party Chief of Staff Rants 'Honkys, Crackers, Pigs, Pink People'

Does this suprise anyone? The people in the Black Panther Party are not the smartest people in the world. Ignorant people tend to run their mouth in this fashion. You have to look at what you are dealing with. Half wits.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:52 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,113,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
wow
You probably don't want to know what i'd do to this lady.

Hint: It would only take .0087 seconds to occur. And it would only cost me about 21 cents.

Remorse? LOL.....not an ounce.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:54 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,113,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Why is this allowed here? We don't see videos from klans meeting posted here, so why are the moderators allowing it?
Inconvenient to black people huh?

Well, it should be. Black people in every crack and crevice of this nation should denounce this type of rheotoric and activity at every opportunity.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:59 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,731,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Inconvenient to black people huh?

Well, it should be. Black people in every crack and crevice of this nation should denounce this type of rheotoric and activity at every opportunity.
Why would any black person denounce such statements? It is enough for them not to subscribe to them. Do I denounce racist statements made by white people? Of course not, I just ignore them. I don't want to be held responsible for anything white people do or don't do, I am not the spokesman for white people.

Old 04-12-2012, 11:01 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,981,679 times
Saw her rant yesterday. It sounds like someone didn't take their meds that morning.

You know, we can either ignore these bigots from all walks of life, and not give them the attention that they're looking for. Let these fools such as the KKK, NBPP, and any other hate group out there wallow in their own misery and hatred. Or we can ship all of them off to one deserted island, and let them fight amongst themselves, while the rest of us move forward.

I remember back in 1999 there was a KKK rally in the middle of downtown Cleveland. In fact it was the same day that the new Cleveland Browns were playing their first preseason game. We were going to the game, but were a bit leery, because we all thought that some crazy s*** was going to happen downtown. You know what? Nobody gave the KKK or their rally the time of day! It was good to see that cooler heads prevailed.

Old 04-12-2012, 11:06 AM

6,125 posts, read 7,471,004 times
Blacks saying stupid things and acting like idiots only [further] damages their future in society. It's sad they don't 'get it' and can't seem to learn. Maybe they don't have the ability...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies