Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2012, 08:28 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,305,494 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
I know a ton of black people, and I have nothing against them or the blacks in my family. At the end of the day, I still look...Dominican? Arab? South Asian?

My kind of sort of girlfriend is black and Korean...and black girls from the East Coast, for the most part, only like tall, dark skinned men with a six pack of prison muscles. I speak proper English and do not like rap, hence the "Laquaishas" and the "Rashondas" don't want anything to do with me.

And, as un PC as it is to say, black American girls tend to be ugly as sin. BUT AFRICAN GIRLS IN AMERICAN ARE GENERALLY HOTTER THAN HELL. If you see a beautiful, intelligent, dark skinned girl, nine out of ten she's probably from Nigeria, Ghana, or some other place in Africa or the Caribbean. Black American girls tend to be two hundred pounds of illiterate attitude with five kids by six men (they're waiting to go on Maury and find little Tyrone's baby daddy)

I am about 90% sure that if I do ever get married, it will probably be to a mixed girl...but I do have a couple of people from Italy insisting that I check out the girls in Rome.
Your "kind of sorta girlfriend?" Dude, you just said in another thread that she was a girl that you "used to have a crush on." Make your mind up or stop lying about stuff to fit your agenda.

After reading your bolded part about "Laquishas," I'm starting to come to the conclusion that you are just another one of those Black folk that is so confused about who they are. You think WAY too much about Black society and culture in the WRONG ways. You're negative, you are biased and you are bitter. It's gonna take some time for you to stop caring about this stuff.

Another thing: Why are you even worried about these "Laquishas" and "Rashondas?" I'm Black and I am female and I admit that hood-rat, ghetto chicks are not even worth your time BROTHER. It has NOTHING to do with them being Black though and everything to do with the way they carry themselves. No one who respects themselves or that is looking for something else out of a woman would be interested in that REGARDLESS of race. That is what you have to start understanding. That is also the problem with BLACK MEN that look for every woman but a BLACK WOMAN ... you guys are so convinced that Black women can only be hood rats.

Get out more ... I know so many Black women who would match well with Black men that have given up hope on finding a compatible Black woman.

Old 04-13-2012, 08:31 PM

30,897 posts, read 36,958,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
LOL...what are you going on and on about?

No one around here cares how you self identify no more than we care what you had for lunch yesterday.
That seems like an awfully snarky response to an intelligent post.

Old 04-13-2012, 08:31 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,839,675 times
Quote:
So, because I find African women generally better looking than I do black American women, that means I have something against the "physical characteristics of African Americans"? Ok.

Being overweight, with a head full of more extensions than Verizon and fake nails, fake eyes...fake everything and looking a mess is not an ethnic thing. It is an awful, not politically correct truth: Pure black American women are generally ugly and don't take care of themselves. African girls? They actually eat right and exercise. Mixed girls are the same way. But pure black American ghetto booty chicks? They are simply nasty.

Also, they have a bad attitude. They are loud, rude, and terrified of the prospect of work. What oh what would I have in common with the average gangsta Barbie? We certainly couldn't talk about books or history or politics. And music? I can't stand all that Gangstalicious crap. I love classic R&B and Soul, and love Ray Charles, but modern black American music makes me vomit.

In short, I can't see what the appeal of black American women is and I am simply not interested in them. Besides, they tend to fall for the dark skinned, muscular fellows with names like "Tyrone" and "Malik" anyway.
You said something about dark skinned women. You just stereotyped all black american women . You didn't say some,you said "they".
I'm sure Nikki Minaj or Lisa Raye wouldn't want you anyway.
The punk In your name fits you.

Old 04-13-2012, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
It seems that some folks have many more issues than the OP. Maybe start your own Vent thread....and quit hijacking this one for your own issues. The OP has a valid point, and many folks are willing to offer their input.........as a participant you are either part of the solution or part of the problem, I thank the latter applies in this case.
I have to say that DesertDetroiter actually made a good point with that post. Definitely not a hijacking of a thread there.

Old 04-13-2012, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticaltyger View Post
That seems like an awfully snarky response to an intelligent post.
Er, there was nothing really intelligent about the post that DesertDetroiter replied too. Now, your post and probably mine as well, could be considered snarky.

Old 04-13-2012, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
This thread is now descending into anger and polarization of two distinct sides of the issue.

There are so many shades of grey involved (no pun intended) with this topic that it deserves to live a life based on the merits of the O/P's premise that 'those who define themselves by their colour resent those who would not choose to'.

Why this is so needs study and understanding but not diatribe and castigation.
Uh, where is the anger? Who decided you were the thread watchman or thread-analyzer? Seriously? LOL "Diatribes" and "castigation?" LOL It's just a message board. Sounds like you are about to bust out a petri dish on us.

Dr. BruSan?

Old 04-13-2012, 08:41 PM

191 posts, read 242,516 times
Quote:
So, because I find African women generally better looking than I do black American women, that means I have something against the "physical characteristics of African Americans"? Ok.

Being overweight, with a head full of more extensions than Verizon and fake nails, fake eyes...fake everything and looking a mess is not an ethnic thing. It is an awful, not politically correct truth: Pure black American women are generally ugly and don't take care of themselves. African girls? They actually eat right and exercise. Mixed girls are the same way. But pure black American ghetto booty chicks? They are simply nasty.

Also, they have a bad attitude. They are loud, rude, and terrified of the prospect of work. What oh what would I have in common with the average gangsta Barbie? We certainly couldn't talk about books or history or politics. And music? I can't stand all that Gangstalicious crap. I love classic R&B and Soul, and love Ray Charles, but modern black American music makes me vomit.

In short, I can't see what the appeal of black American women is and I am simply not interested in them. Besides, they tend to fall for the dark skinned, muscular fellows with names like "Tyrone" and "Malik" anyway.
There's so much wrong with that rant, I hardly know where to begin......just sad.

Old 04-13-2012, 08:44 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Let's just chalk this all up to a lack of maturity and life experience

Old 04-13-2012, 08:50 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
Quote:

I think you are hanging out with the wrong type of Black women. I know plenty of young professional Black women that are not like that at all...including myself. I really think you have a problem.

Have a nice day.

Old 04-13-2012, 08:53 PM

566 posts, read 958,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
I think you are hanging out with the wrong type of Black women. I know plenty of young professional Black women that are not like that at all...including myself. I really think you have a problem.

Have a nice day.
Yea, that person obviously hangs around lower class Black women, not middle class Black women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies