Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 02:28 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephler View Post
Hey Mr. Lying About The Facts

First, Obama is a husband, so yes that is part of his "job".

Second, try looking into the facts before you open your mouth.

Vacation times:
Obama spent 61 days during his first 31 months in office.

Bush spent 180 days on his Crawford Ranch and at Camp David during his first 31 months.

Clinton spent 28 days on vacation during his first 31 months in office.

Reagan spent 112 days on vacation during his first 31 months in office.

So, in comparison, I'd say Obama isn't going so bad with his vacation time.
There you go confusing the RWNJs with facts, don't you know they filter facts out of their lives, it causes far too much stress for those that live attached to the propaganda tit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2012, 06:08 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,937,590 times
But...obama still has confidence in the SS director.

Great job....Brownie!

U.S. News - Possible security breach: Secret Service agents had president's schedule in rooms

Possible security breach: Secret Service agents had president's schedule in rooms

Quote:
The Secret Service agents who brought prostitutes back to their hotel rooms in Colombia last week had copies of the president’s schedule in their rooms, which raises the issue of a potential security breach, a law enforcement official tells NBC News.
Having these women IN their hotel room is bad enough.

Quote:
The story might have been kept a secret had it not been for a disgruntled woman who claimed she had not been paid by one of the agents.
I am 100% SURE the obama White House would have tried to keep the story quiet if possible, by whatever means.

http://greensboro-nc.com/news/articl...ef-white-house

Quote:
President Barack Obama has confidence in Secret Service director Mark Sullivan and believes he acted swiftly to deal with a scandal in Colombia where agents were alleged to have engaged in misconduct involving prostitutes,
Acting "quickly" is not sufficient in this case, considering the breaches in security under this director before this scandal. What is going on there? What kind of culture would allow such behavior?

Surely we KNOW this is not the first time this has happened...just the first time going public.

Last edited by sanrene; 04-17-2012 at 06:17 PM..

Old 04-17-2012, 06:42 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
First of all - Our President is the one who is pushing the perversion agenda.

Second - "Secret Service" was "bragging" to the prostitutes they were there to PROTECT THE PRESIDENT.. - i.e. some secret!!

Third - Over 21 women (at last count) were "debriefed" (pun intended) on this secret they were supposed to keep quiet about.

I'm glad they got caught - they made OBAMA look like a jackass as well as SOS Hillary boozing it up and dancing in a nightclub where they have "salsa" fights!

The our super smart president opens his 'mouth' .. "Part of my job is to scout out new spots for vacations for Miss-hell.

The Presidents Job is to uphold the CONSTITUTION which he now uses to wipe with daily it seems. His Job is to secure & defend the borders of the U.S. That's the job he is supposed to be doing. But 15 vacations in less than 3 years time - shows where his mindset is really @
I'm glad they got caught too But it doesn't make Obama look like a jackass. These few individuals have ruined the reputation of an outstanding and respected agency that has provided protection for our presidents. They've made a mockery of it and it reflects on all of us and our country. But none of that matters to you. You're just glad they got caught because you are hoping it reflects badly on Obama.

Old 04-17-2012, 07:42 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,784,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I'm glad they got caught too But it doesn't make Obama look like a jackass. These few individuals have ruined the reputation of an outstanding and respected agency that has provided protection for our presidents. They've made a mockery of it and it reflects on all of us and our country. But none of that matters to you. You're just glad they got caught because you are hoping it reflects badly on Obama.
No! I'm glad they got caught BECAUSE - they compromised "SECURITY" they had the Presidents schedule in their rooms. How do we know? these agents were not compromised or bugged or pertinent other info wasn't stolen?

That is what bothers me - EVERYWHERE we look @ in Government now - a - days it is PARTY TIME! on the tax payers $, which by the way we don't have.

Party Time in Vegas- Party Time in Columbia - Party Time in the WH (everynight).

Get a refund on your 'crystal" ball natalie; Obama has America's attention for just over 3 years and he doesn't need this scandal to make him look bad; He has @ last count 14 more!

Old 04-17-2012, 09:00 PM

Quote:
No! I'm glad they got caught BECAUSE - they compromised "SECURITY" they had the Presidents schedule in their rooms. How do we know? these agents were not compromised or bugged or pertinent other info wasn't stolen?

That is what bothers me - EVERYWHERE we look @ in Government now - a - days it is PARTY TIME! on the tax payers $, which by the way we don't have.

Party Time in Vegas- Party Time in Columbia - Party Time in the WH (everynight).

Get a refund on your 'crystal" ball natalie; Obama has America's attention for just over 3 years and he doesn't need this scandal to make him look bad; He has @ last count 14 more!
What crystal ball do I have. I wasn't predicting anything And you said nothing about being upset that security was being compromised. You were more thrilled that Obama would look bad because of it

You know what, we can nitpick every administration and the money they have spent of tax payers dollars. The reality is that these secret service agents got caught. Do you honestly think that previous administrations both dems and repubs didn't do these things. Oh come on you can't possibly believe that. They just didn't get caught now did they

Old 04-17-2012, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
What crystal ball do I have. I wasn't predicting anything And you said nothing about being upset that security was being compromised. You were more thrilled that Obama would look bad because of it

You know what, we can nitpick every administration and the money they have spent of tax payers dollars. The reality is that these secret service agents got caught. Do you honestly think that previous administrations both dems and repubs didn't do these things. Oh come on you can't possibly believe that. They just didn't get caught now did they
You have it all figured out "cutes". It's the fault of "bush" No pun intended!

Old 04-17-2012, 09:18 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,098,699 times

Old 04-17-2012, 09:30 PM

Quote:
You have it all figured out "cutes". It's the fault of "bush" No pun intended!
I wasn't referring to any particle president, so why mention Bush. But are you that naive to think this hasn't happened many times before

What is with the word "cutes" in quotes. I find it condescending unless I am mistaken so please explain.

Old 04-17-2012, 09:41 PM

The Secret Service is just doing what they always do..........(chuckle)

There is nothing new... under the sun! King Solomon

Old 04-17-2012, 09:46 PM

Quote:
The Secret Service is just doing what they always do..........(chuckle)

There is nothing new... under the sun! King Solomon
Aw, chuckle all you want but you didn't address my post to you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies