Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2013, 12:40 PM

226 posts, read 230,024 times

Advertisements

A Hawaiian court certified professional document expert named Reed Hayes has confirmed that Obama's birth certificate is a complete manufactured forgery. Sheriff Arpaio's Cold Case Posse revealed this information during a Constitutional Sheriffs And Peace Officers Convention that was held in St. Louis, Missouri over the weekend. Mr. Hayes has testified in 26 cases involving document fraud. There is no doubt that he is an expert and his credentials is superb. He operates a handwriting and document examination business in Honolulu, Hawaii. He has studied handwriting for over three decades, and has worked as a consultant and speaker in the United States, England, Canada, Saipan and Guam.

He is a graduate of the:

International Graphoanalysis Society (1969)
Andrew Bradley Training Course in Forensic Document Examination (beginning and advanced-1994, 1995).

He is also a professor with:

Handwriting University
Handwriting Consultants International (affiliate)
He utilizes his handwriting knowledge in:

forensic document examination
personnel selection
jury screening
litigation support

Qualifications (for further details see Curriculum Vitae)

Certified Document Examiner
Court Qualified Expert Witness
Board Certified Behavioral Profiler, ABFE
Certified Master Graphoanalyst
Paralegal Experience
Author/Co-Author

Effective Witness Techniques for Handwriting and Document Examiners
Forensic Handwriting Examination: A Definitive Guide
Written in Crime
Between the Lines
Guide to Children’s Handwriting

National Association of Document Examiners
Scientific Association of Forensic Examiners (board member)
American Handwriting Analysis Foundation
Independent Association of Questioned Document Examiners

After reading Mr. Reeds credentials, I can say that Sheriff Arpaio has found a honest man with a impeccable reputation to solidify their case that Obama presented to the American public a manufactured forged long form birth certificate on April 27, 2011.

Reed Hayes » About

Sheriff Joe: Certified Document Examiner Confirms Obama BC Entirely Fabricated - 6/1/2013 - YouTube

Old 06-02-2013, 12:41 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,566,362 times
Mods, can't we get rid of these guys already?

Old 06-02-2013, 12:42 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Oh Boo Hoo!
He's your POTUS. You're going to have to live with it.

Old 06-02-2013, 12:44 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,335,772 times
Still going with the birther nonsense?

Sheesh...unbelievable.

Look, there are all kinds of legitimate reasons to be dissatisfied with the current administration, to be disappointed in Obama, etc.

But when people keep trotting out this complete BS, it makes critics of the POTUS and his administration look like a bunch of panicky, paranoid, purple-faced idiotic freaks.

Old 06-02-2013, 12:52 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,241,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jim Robinson View Post
A Hawaiian court certified professional document expert named Reed Hayes has confirmed that Obama's birth certificate is a complete manufactured forgery. Sheriff Arpaio's Cold Case Posse revealed this information during a Constitutional Sheriffs And Peace Officers Convention that was held in St. Louis, Missouri over the weekend. Mr. Hayes has testified in 26 cases involving document fraud. There is no doubt that he is an expert and his credentials is superb. He operates a handwriting and document examination business in Honolulu, Hawaii. He has studied handwriting for over three decades, and has worked as a consultant and speaker in the United States, England, Canada, Saipan and Guam.

He is a graduate of the:

International Graphoanalysis Society (1969)
Andrew Bradley Training Course in Forensic Document Examination (beginning and advanced-1994, 1995).

He is also a professor with:

Handwriting University
Handwriting Consultants International (affiliate)
He utilizes his handwriting knowledge in:

forensic document examination
personnel selection
jury screening
litigation support

Qualifications (for further details see Curriculum Vitae)

Certified Document Examiner
Court Qualified Expert Witness
Board Certified Behavioral Profiler, ABFE
Certified Master Graphoanalyst
Paralegal Experience
Author/Co-Author

Effective Witness Techniques for Handwriting and Document Examiners
Forensic Handwriting Examination: A Definitive Guide
Written in Crime
Between the Lines
Guide to Children’s Handwriting

National Association of Document Examiners
Scientific Association of Forensic Examiners (board member)
American Handwriting Analysis Foundation
Independent Association of Questioned Document Examiners

After reading Mr. Reeds credentials, I can say that Sheriff Arpaio has found a honest man with a impeccable reputation to solidify their case that Obama presented to the American public a manufactured forged long form birth certificate on April 27, 2011.

Reed Hayes » About
Which blog did you copy and paste this crap from?

Old 06-02-2013, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Still going with the birther nonsense?

Sheesh...unbelievable.

Look, there are all kinds of legitimate reasons to be dissatisfied with the current administration, to be disappointed in Obama, etc.

But when people keep trotting out this complete BS, it makes critics of the POTUS and his administration look like a bunch of panicky, paranoid, purple-faced idiotic freaks.
Reed Hayes is a certified court document fraud examiner. He has confirmed that Barack Obama's birth certificate is fraudulent. It shouldn't be but it is. Why would Obama have to present a manufactured forged document to the American people and pass it off as legitimate? It should be of great concern to Americans and congress (which is where Sheriff Arpaio is taking his case to with the backing of the nations constitutionally sworn sheriffs).

Old 06-02-2013, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Which blog did you copy and paste this crap from?
I retrieved the information from Hawaiian court certified document expert Reed Hayes own business website.

Old 06-02-2013, 01:00 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,036,409 times
Oy I thought I left this birther nonsense behind when I kissed Hannity's forum goodbye.

Old 06-02-2013, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wytrvn View Post
Oy I thought I left this birther nonsense behind when I kissed Hannity's forum goodbye.
I haven't been to Hannity's forum in a long time wytrnv. If I recall, they had one Obama birth certificate thread with over 40 thousand or more posts in it.

Old 06-02-2013, 01:12 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,943,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jim Robinson View Post
Reed Hayes is a certified court document fraud examiner. He has confirmed that Barack Obama's birth certificate is fraudulent. It shouldn't be but it is. Why would Obama have to present a manufactured forged document to the American people and pass it off as legitimate? It should be of great concern to Americans and congress (which is where Sheriff Arpaio is taking his case to with the backing of the nations constitutionally sworn sheriffs).

I miss understood the thread title at first also. I thought that the court investigating the Obama birth certificate, certified that this gentleman had infact proven to the court that document was fraudulent.

That is not the case...This fellow is ceritfied by diploma mills and has been...at one time...used as an expert on the stand; hence the claim he is "Certified court document fraud examiner".

I know... I too was confused myself at first.

Fake Forensics: How Diploma Mills Can Kill - Online Colleges

Diploma Mills - Private Investigation

Quote:
Frontline’s film, The Real CSI, takes aim at both forensic experts, alleging improper qualifications, and at forensic organizations alleging they certify unqualified individuals to act as expert witnesses in court cases
ACFEI - Official Statement
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies