Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 06:41 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,814,643 times

Advertisements

I am not a Romney supporter but why not wait until Romney is actually running against .. The Won.

And now .. Just to stir the puddin a little more ..

Quote:
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid on Tuesday dismissed a new poll finding that President Obama’s approval rating has plunged in recent weeks.

The Nevada Democrat said the survey — a joint effort between The New York Times and CBS News — is “flawed” and “meaningless,” suggesting that all public polls are misleading.

“This poll is so meaningless,” Reid told reporters at his weekly press briefing in the Capitol. “It is trying to give the American people an idea of what 300 million people feel by testing several hundred people.

“The poll is flawed in so many different ways,” he added, “including the way the questions were asked.”
SEE .. polls only matter 'when' The Won is winning!

Reid: New poll on president
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2012, 06:41 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,038,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Keep it up democrats. The silent majority see's the nonsense your spreading and it aint gonna fly.

Gallup Presidential Election Trial Heat Results: Barack Obama vs. Mitt Romney

The bolded above precisely captures what's happening in America in my opinion. Democrats truly believe that American's are stupid enough to fall for the "War on Women," and believe the taglines thrown around by Barack Obama in his Class Warfare Schtick. American's might be hurting right now, but they know a pack of dumbasses when they see them. I've said all along that Democrats are vastly underestimating how disliked Barack Obama is across this country. The chickens are coming home to roost.

Old 04-17-2012, 06:59 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,103,025 times
What polls? Also I doubt Obama wins Florida. Ohio is a toss up

Old 04-17-2012, 07:02 PM

218 posts, read 505,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Various polls. Check the second link.

Old 04-17-2012, 07:03 PM

218 posts, read 505,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmsterp View Post
Did you actually look at the most recent ones? The most recent one has Romney winning Florida, and that's just the one I noticed right off the bat. Most of those polls are dated from like last October, how on Earth is that relevant? Even the semi-recent ones are from March, well before the recent Romney surge.
The most recent one in Florida is dated April 12–15, 2012.
Most polls are dated February-April 2012.

Old 04-17-2012, 07:08 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,239,523 times
Who cares about polls until at least September, I'm sure I can dig up some PA, OH, or Florida poll that had McCain up at this point in time in 2008.

Old 04-17-2012, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
You may pick and choose .. whichever one supports your talking points is fine.

Old 04-17-2012, 07:22 PM

31,863 posts, read 14,835,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
I beg to differ - once people see that he is the anti-Obama - the numbers will rise dramatically. Romney has so much more presence than the teleprompter. Since Obama clearly cannot relate to the people, Romeny has the edge there too although. The attacks on his wife will just make him stronger.

Think about is, a generic Republican is more liked than Obama. Meaning any old body running against the Celebrity-In-Chief is better than the Celebrity-In-Chief. Get someone in there with positions that people can relate to and who can show the ineptness of Obama and the polls will soar in his favor.
I think we must be seeing a different Romney. I don't think he has any presence at all. In fact he seems very uncomfortable when speaking with crowds. He tries to fit in by saying things that make me go I don't dislike him either. He's just awkward. And I guess all the ugly attacks on Michelle will make Obama stronger

Old 04-17-2012, 07:27 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,269,062 times
On election day that all that really matters.

Old 04-17-2012, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I think we must be seeing a different Romney. I don't think he has any presence at all. In fact he seems very uncomfortable when speaking with crowds. He tries to fit in by saying things that make me go I don't dislike him either. He's just awkward. And I guess all the ugly attacks on Michelle will make Obama stronger
All of that will change .. once he receives his own teleprompter!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies