Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 06:55 PM

3,718 posts, read 5,696,237 times

Advertisements

I guess that leader of La Raza forgot that majority of Latinos/Hispanics have some Caucasian blood in them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2012, 07:03 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
What was Mitt Romney's immediate reaction? How about the Congress?
I imagine he had none, nor Congress. Most of them dont say much about this kind of thing until it starts to get widely reported somewhere.

But partial blame should be on the media. Damn it, if they did their friggin jobs, Obama, Romney, Congress, all of them would have to respond. Except the media sticks to its agenda driven script.

Another, example 2 million, of an agenda driven media that is no longer a watch dog for the people.

Old 06-15-2012, 07:43 PM

1,575 posts, read 1,735,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badhornet View Post
Hispanics will never cide with blacks. Try again
. . . . . and vice versa. The fact that LaRaza is funded by millions of American tax dollars annually, you would think they would have enough sense to ****. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

Old 06-15-2012, 07:51 PM

2,239 posts, read 3,229,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
What are common enemies?
I love how the people who's ancestors wrote the book on racism, oppression and down right being evil, are up and arms over some comment taken out of context.

You people are HILARIOUS!

Old 06-15-2012, 08:34 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,317,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
I love how the people who's ancestors wrote the book on racism, oppression and down right being evil, are up and arms over some comment taken out of context.

You people are HILARIOUS!
What is hilarious is you dodging the question. Again, who are the common enemies?

Old 06-15-2012, 08:38 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,132,363 times
Quote:
What are common enemies?
Since you're so interested in what these guys say I suggest you dust off your white hood and fight for god and country...

Old 06-15-2012, 08:38 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
La Racists strike again. I wonder if La Racists would care to discuss the facts that Hispanics have the highest high school dropout rate in the nation, the highest teen birthrate in the nation, and an incarceration rate three times that of whites.
It wasn't the LaRaza spokesperson who put a "race war" spin on the need to build political coalitions, that was the reporter, or "examiner" who wrote the article. There seem to be a lot of people eager for "race war", and they're not black or brown, judging by who posts about "race war" around here.

Some info on the news source provided in the OP:
"Examiner.com, though rated as the fastest growing news site in the US last August, does little actual journalism. It is not a news organization so much as a network of individuals, called "examiners", each of whom covers a particular georaphic or subject area. Most examiners are not journalists, and their prose is not edited."
Translation: any nut job can join and put out his or her opinion, no matter how unrelated to reality, and play "journalist".
So, we're back to OP's full of lies and inflammatory content, are we?

Search Engines: Why Examiner.com Tops Google Results - TIME

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 06-15-2012 at 09:12 PM..

Old 06-15-2012, 08:42 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
What are common enemies?
Of course. The White House (under the Obama administration) is the enemy of the US. For them to take that position is perfectly rational and expected.

Fortunately, Obama has only a few more months in office

However, in the absence of Ron Paul, nearly every other politician is providing the platform of "business as usual" (however, Romney has "business as usual" in a less insane path than Obama).

If Romney fails- throw him out as well. I am a right wing republican, but I demand results, unlike the Obama-bots, who just want a lib in office, regardless of performance. If Romney does not produce lower unemployment, less deficits, lower debt, and higher GDP- throw him out. I am for AMERICA, not republican or democratic America. However, Obama supporters now are against America and only support an incompetent lib in the White House.

WAKE UP

Old 06-15-2012, 08:49 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,563,668 times
I never heard of "La Raza" until I came here! White people be "scurred" of those "Messicans"! A Hispanic" fringe group based on race freaks you out but not the KKK! If they are that well organized and doing something illegal I'm sure the FBI would be all over them.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:51 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
La Raza is declaring war against all Americans and the White House has pulled out it's white flag of surrender.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies