Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2012, 12:58 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times

Advertisements

Yet another lefty attacking the poster. The "class" not shown is that of our sec of state. Maybe that is what you and your kind want in their leaders but not me. That is why this country is being run into the ground by these charlitans and people like you just look the other way and defend any and all of their actions. The useful idiots continue to chime in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2012, 12:59 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Yet another lefty attacking the poster. The "class" not shown is that of our sec of state. Maybe that is what you and your kind want in their leaders but not me. That is why this country is being run into the ground by these charlitans and people like you just look the other way and defend any and all of their actions. The useful idiots continue to chime in.

Again, give proof that she was drunk.

Otherwise, well, you know the drill.

Old 04-17-2012, 01:00 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,563,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Where is it written that Hillary was drunk?
I have my Wingnut Dictionary right here:

"Secretary of State Hillary Clinton relaxed in a bistro following the recent summit and was seen enjoying a local beer and joining the crowd in a traditional dance."

Wingnut translation:

"We hate Hillary Clinton. We hate Hillary Clinton. We hate Hillary Clinton. We hate Hillary Clinton."

AND:

"It is being reported that goodwill between the Colombian people and the people of the United States is at an all time high because of this gracious gesture made by the American Secretary of State."

Wingnut translation:

"It's not possible because we hate Hillary Clinton. It's not possible because we hate Hillary Clinton. It's not possible because we hate Hillary Clinton. It's not possible because we hate Hillary Clinton."

Old 04-17-2012, 01:02 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Another lefty giving his declaration of end all. LOL. Next she'll be on MTV spring break in a bikini and kankles flashing to the throngs of useful idiots. I guess what more should we expect from a sec of state right? You obviously don't.

Old 04-17-2012, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Another lefty giving his declaration of end all. LOL. Next she'll be on MTV spring break in a bikini and kankles flashing to the throngs of useful idiots. I guess what more should we expect from a sec of state right? You obviously don't.

Prove she was drunk.

Old 04-17-2012, 01:04 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Quote:
Its charlatons.
Please stop abusing the English language, you're making all English speakers look bad.

Old 04-17-2012, 01:20 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
When are you planning on answering the question that has been asked of you over and over, you know the one where you prove she was drunk and stupid? I know you cannot prove she was either, but you have managed to prove that one of the two descriptions applies to what drove you to post this thread in the first place.

Old 04-17-2012, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
When are you planning on answering the question that has been asked of you over and over, you know the one where you prove she was drunk and stupid? I know you cannot prove she was either, but you have managed to prove that one of the two descriptions applies to what drove you to post this thread in the first place.

There is no proof, because she wasn't drunk.

Remember, when you don't have a valid argument, deflect deflect deflect, then run and hide.

Epic fail.

Old 04-17-2012, 01:33 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,135,091 times
Actually, I'm a little happy to see her being normal. It's proof she is human, which I was beginning to wonder about.

20yrsinBranson

Old 04-17-2012, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
Actually, I'm a little happy to see her being normal. It's proof she is human, which I was beginning to wonder about.

20yrsinBranson

I respect any women who drinks beer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies