Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 08:36 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,185,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
Any excuse to bring the racist trolls out, I guess.
Good post!

Old 04-17-2012, 08:36 AM

11,760 posts, read 14,654,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
...Obama is a good prancer
If you're interesting in prancing a better model would be your boy Bush when he was prancing around on an aircraft carrier in his pilot costume.

Old 04-17-2012, 08:40 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,346,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
And, conversely, if one lives in a country with high standard of living, they have great schools, which mean that their people would likely be geniuses.

Got it, and right from the idea that intelligence is tied to schools, and to standard of living.

Are you suggesting that people from third world countries are as smart as or smarter than people in the USA? Let's look at immigrants from Mexico for example. How would you say they compare?

Old 04-17-2012, 08:41 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,818,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Are you suggesting that people from third world countries are as smart as or smarter than people in the USA? Let's look at immigrants from Mexico for example. How would you say they compare?
Just because you're from the USA doesn't make you more intelligent than people from a third world country. Does it?

Old 04-17-2012, 08:43 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,678,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I've always said that at least 50% of you who rip Obama daily are just stupid, ignorant racists from some jerkwater county.

This just proves it.

Is this how you are going to deal with being a minority in this country as a white male? Spewing hatred and dreaming about the 50's?

Pathetic and funny!
It's called having fun messing with the Obama sycophants, while being satirical and pointing out the ignorant comment Obama recently made when he chose to identifie with the Trayvon Martin shooting because the kid looked as if he could be Obama's son, if he had a son. We are also reminding people that Michelle claimed Africa was Obama's "home country", and not the USA.

Libs, can't see the forest because of all those damn leaves.

Old 04-17-2012, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Somehow, I doubt that.

That is not a "purpose." Nobody just randomly "discusses facts." Facts are brought to bear for a purpose. They have no purpose in and of themselves.

Facts themselves (at least the true ones) are neutral. Even within an explicitly racist post facts are neutral. It is the post, not the fact, that earns or doesn't earn the sobriquet "racist."

It would depend on why I was posting it.

Not automatically, no. There is always the chance that you might surprise us.
What people like you don't seem to understand is that I could not care less if you call me a racist. It's your canned response to some things that you disagree with or don't like. For example, any time someone disagrees with Obama it's never long before the race card get s dropped.

Old 04-17-2012, 08:48 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,818,277 times
Quote:
What people like you don't seem to understand is that I could not care less if you call me a racist. It's your canned response to some things that you disagree with or don't like. For example, any time someone disagrees with Obama it's never long before the race card get s dropped.
Actually you do but depending on situation, it is about a matter of pride or otherwise (PC). Anyway... here's "Real American Intelligence" at display... I bet one of those "I'm for a ditto-head culture" people too:

Old 04-17-2012, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I've always said that at least 50% of you who rip Obama daily are just stupid, ignorant racists from some jerkwater county.

This just proves it.

Is this how you are going to deal with being a minority in this country as a white male? Spewing hatred and dreaming about the 50's?

Pathetic and funny!
I've always said that Obama supporters get more desperate as the days go by. Have you ever heard of a dominant minority?

Old 04-17-2012, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
You appear to have great difficulty discerning what is a cause and what is an effect.
You appear to have great difficulty understanding that your opinion means nothing to me.

Old 04-17-2012, 08:51 AM

3,201 posts, read 3,857,922 times
They are lonely. They like to talk.

There really is nothing worse.

Quote:
Have you ever met any Indians? I worked with a few back in high school and they had trouble pumping gas. When I was in the mortgage industry I worked with many. They couldn't comprehend the meaning of many basic things. Their top tier doesn't represent the entire population.

Glengarry Glen Ross - Patel - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies