Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2012, 07:42 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,669,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
So you are walking down the street at night, some guy starts to follow you. What would you do? Be honest now, think back to your 17 year-old self.
That's a no-brainer. Since, in this case, the father's house was so close, I'd run like hell and lock the door behind me.

Old 04-24-2012, 07:45 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,319,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Depends on how long it takes for the autopsy report to come in...if Martin has no scratches but Zimmerman has signs, than it would help Zimmerman, otherwise it will help Martin.
How? Please explain.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:02 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,506,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
How? Please explain.
Dealing with what is Probable, not possible or definite.

GZ was bleeding from the nose and back of his head. It's possible he attacked tm 1st and left no marks, then tm retaliated with a punch to the nose. What is more Probable ? Not definite. Probable.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
That's a no-brainer. Since, in this case, the father's house was so close, I'd run like hell and lock the door behind me.
Ok fair enough, but what if the person follows you home? In Trayvon's case the only ones home was him and his little brother

Old 04-24-2012, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Dealing with what is Probable, not possible or definite.

GZ was bleeding from the nose and back of his head. It's possible he attacked tm 1st and left no marks, then tm retaliated with a punch to the nose. What is more Probable ? Not definite. Probable.
I asked because reports from the morgue showeed that there were no visable marks on Trayvon's hands or any other indication of a fight.

I wondered if the wounds on zimmerman were not self inflicted, since there was no blood on his clothes at the time that he came in for questioning.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Ok fair enough, but what if the person follows you home? In Trayvon's case the only ones home was him and his little brother
Are you sure Trayvon had a little/younger brother ? I know he had an older brother who from pics looks decent size himself.

I'll wait for the autopsy, not the funeral director. I can see how this will go. If tm had no bruises or marks on his hands, he probably didn't punch gz. If he has bruises or marks on his hands, he might have punched gz, but only to protect himself.

No blood on gz's clothes is an issue, if in fact there was no blood. Again, I won't go by the jailhouse video. More docs should be released soon, maybe shedding light on injuries/blood.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:35 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,211,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Are you sure Trayvon had a little/younger brother ? I know he had an older brother who from pics looks decent size himself.

I'll wait for the autopsy, not the funeral director. I can see how this will go. If tm had no bruises or marks on his hands, he probably didn't punch gz. If he has bruises or marks on his hands, he might have punched gz, but only to protect himself.

No blood on gz's clothes is an issue, if in fact there was no blood. Again, I won't go by the jailhouse video. More docs should be released soon, maybe shedding light on injuries/blood.
I guess you haven't seen the verified photo? Taken by a witness 3 minutes after of bleeding wounds on the back of GZ's head.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:39 AM

5,767 posts, read 5,014,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
You also have to understand this is the internet. People can hide behind a screen name and not have to look anyone in the eye and express their true opinion.
Yes...it takes great character, integrity and courage to do that, doesn't it? Sadly, such posturing makes it impossible to have a constructive dialogue about serious issues. OTOH, I'd rather have them attacking me here than beating their SOs or children at home.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:41 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
I asked because reports from the morgue showeed that there were no visable marks on Trayvon's hands or any other indication of a fight.

I wondered if the wounds on zimmerman were not self inflicted, since there was no blood on his clothes at the time that he came in for questioning.
Untrue. It was the funeral director who said that. He (FD) was much discredited by the GZ supporters for saying so in a previous thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
I guess you haven't seen the verified photo? Taken by a witness 3 minutes after of bleeding wounds on the back of GZ's head.
That video was in no way verified. ABC News, which posted it, called it "alleged".

Old 04-24-2012, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
Until that photo is 'verified,' who took it when, it has the same importance as the 'voice experts'--- zero.

I trust what the cop said in his report--- gz was bleeding from the nose and back of the head, appeared to have grass stains on clothes. For me, it's probable, not merely possible, not up to definite, that tm started the physical fight with a punch to the nose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies