Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2012, 06:51 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,416,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
Good links, especially the second one; I recall reading about Cutcher, but it was good to hear her speak. At any rate, it appears that it won't be long before there's more evidence to go over:

Angela Corey's Evidence Against George Zimmerman In Trayvon Martin Case (PHOTOS) | Global Grind
Everything in the article you linked is negated by this sentence at the end.
Quote:
There is no telling what types of evidence can be brought out in the case against George Zimmerman, but prosecutors are legally required to first share evidence with the defense and then information becomes public.
Read more: Angela Corey's Evidence Against George Zimmerman In Trayvon Martin Case (PHOTOS) | Global Grind

The article has offered no more insight then anything else that hasn't been discussed already on here. Heck we were asking and speculating about the autopsy and toxicology tests a month or so ago.

Old 04-30-2012, 06:54 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,211,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
No, the hollow point bullets were called Cop Killers, whether or not that was an erroneous term. Maybe you're too young to remember. I am only using Google to post articles since you insist I'm stupid, ignorant and don't know what I'm talking about, when you are too stubborn to admit I'm right. Hollow point bullets are designed to do great damage. Period.
Absolutely incorrect. Hollow points are not called cop killers. Cop Killers were armor piercing rounds designed to penetrate bullet proof vests.

Before posting uninformed stuff at least do some research or continue posting away to provide some good laughs.

Old 04-30-2012, 07:08 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post

Read more: Angela Corey's Evidence Against George Zimmerman In Trayvon Martin Case (PHOTOS) | Global Grind

The article has offered no more insight then anything else that hasn't been discussed already on here. Heck we were asking and speculating about the autopsy and toxicology tests a month or so ago.
Of course the article didn't provide more insight, and that's not what the poster said anyway. She said that the article indicated that MORE evidence would be released as discovery proceeds, which is exactly what the article said.

Btw, it's "no more insight THAN anything" not "more insight THEN anything." Of course, you're not alone in making that mistake.

Old 04-30-2012, 07:08 AM

5,767 posts, read 5,014,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
Absolutely incorrect. Hollow points are not called cop killers. Cop Killers were armor piercing rounds designed to penetrate bullet proof vests.

Before posting uninformed stuff at least do some research or continue posting away to provide some good laughs.
Apparently, she's absolutely right.

Urban Dictionary: cop killer bullets

[quote]
2.hollowpoint bullet4 thumbs upBullets with a cavity in the tip to allow greater expansion and less penetration on impact with a target.

Usually identified as "cop-killer bullets," even though hollowpoints are actually less effective at penetrating body armor than standard ball rounds. [end quote]

Old 04-30-2012, 07:17 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,211,195 times
[quote=Evenstar51;24090497]Apparently, she's absolutely right.

Quote:
2.hollowpoint bullet4 thumbs upBullets with a cavity in the tip to allow greater expansion and less penetration on impact with a target.

Usually identified as "cop-killer bullets," even though hollowpoints are actually less effective at penetrating body armor than standard ball rounds. [end quote]
Citing urban dictionary as an accurate source?!?!?!!?!?!

OK.

Again, I am correct.

Old 04-30-2012, 07:18 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
^ urbandictionary.com. are you aware that absolutely anyone can go to urbandictionary.com and write whatever the hell they want to?

Quote:
Urban Dictionary is the dictionary you wrote
Urban Dictionary: Add a definition
that bloggers and urbandictionary.com are your go-to sources explains much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
Again, I am correct.
indeed you are

Old 04-30-2012, 07:25 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,851,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
That's because a human life matters to you.

Regarding the timeline mentioned in the other person's post. Hmm. Let's see, there wasn't time to check a dying teenager, but there was enough time to get up, walk around, make sure he got photos of his head wounds. Yup, speaks volumes to me.
It speaks volumes about your lack of logic. The timeline and witness reports say there were only a couple minutes between the shot being fired and the police arriving.

Old 04-30-2012, 07:27 AM

5,767 posts, read 5,014,662 times
[quote=Suncc49;24090587]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
Apparently, she's absolutely right.

Citing urban dictionary as an accurate source?!?!?!!?!?!

OK.

Again, I am correct.
LOL! You're both right. The urban dictionary is a credible source; why wouldn't it be? justNancy's memory is correct.

Old 04-30-2012, 07:46 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,506,034 times
Quote:

I learned something from the article. Despite the number of times I've read here and on 'news' sites that police didn't take gz's clothes, apparently they did.

Old 04-30-2012, 07:53 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel12 View Post
How do you know he was innocent?

-:-
What is he accused of doing in this incident?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
He was talking to some random girl, it's not Trayvon's girlfriend and her story didn't come out until she was worked over by the race pimps who had an agenda.

To me it seems unlikely that Martin would have been chased down and shot by Zimmerman but somehow ended up on top of Zimmerman beating him before getting shot.
The lengths you will go to discredit TM are incredible. He was talking to a female friend on the phone. He wasn't talking to a telemarketer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiluha View Post
I've wondered about GZ not checking TM, however it could be attributed to shock, but I have to admit it disturbed me...

The Good Samaritan Act differs from State to State...

GZ is not an EMT, Nurse, Doctor, etc. so he does not have a "Duty to Respond" even if TM was ill or injured...
Right, not even after he shot him. How convenient for him.

Quote:
We've been saying this for weeks yet the same people keep harping on the NW rules. It's getting tiresome.
Who's this "we", Kemosabe? Who is in this pro-Zimmerman cabal of yours? Do you guys conduct group meetings via DM?

Pro GZ people keep bringing up that he was a NW "Captain", etc, every page or two. It helps to keep them honest to let them know NW does not condone the way he handled the situation, e.g. carrying a gun, pursuing TM.

Quote:
Incorrect we have a wealth of information in the public arena already. The prosecutor herself has stated "facts have been leaked".

We have enough to go on to form intelligent opinions.
Here are the known facts:

GZ called the police. Call is recorded.

Several other neighbors call 911. Those calls are recorded.

There was an altercation.

GZ killed Trayvon.

GZ has a history of violence.

Trayvon was unarmed.

Trayvon has a history of school suspensions for non-violent behavior.

Trayvon is dead.

We do not know anything else for certain. We do not know who started the altercation. We do not know who was "on top". We do not know if Zimmerman was injured, and/or how severely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies