Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2012, 03:42 PM

812 posts, read 594,933 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I keep seeing posts about Affirmative Action. What the heck does that have to do with this case? I'm not a racist, but I would vehemently protest if a Black or Hispanic person got a promotion based solely on his or her race. That's going way off-topic, but I honestly don't know why having certain political views on issues means a person can't look at something objectively. There is a huge difference between having an opinion and being a bigot. There will never be a level playing field as long as we continue to judge others based on their race, religion, age and gender, but the best way to wipe out bigotry is through example and education. "Teach your children well."

Now, let's get back to the real issue here. I guess you were never taught anything about humility. There's a very old book I can suggest.

Okay, back to the serious issue about the shooting of a 17 year old teenager. You've had your 15 minutes of fame.
I noticed I was the only one off topic so proceed. What book would that b Koran. Perhaps the one that has the statement judge not lest ye be judged. You see I see people here on these threads all the time that are obliged to say what they feel so long as they are in reasonable lock step with the agenda. There are allies of the agenda that insure that happens. That is ok I understand politics. There is no worse or more fallacious, corrupt and fascist agenda than the left wing agenda. This is part and parcel what we engage in when we treat the Trayvon Martin case as an event. The truth is the Trayvon Marten case is a non event for everyone but Trayvon.
no big tragic play about a black on black crime where mommy dearest guns down her 4 teenage kids or a two year old is killed by a stray gang bullet. All these things get a pass because it does not involve the stirring of the racist pot by the neo nazis and the black panthers, both the ultimate slugs of humanity.

Fall in behind those slugs in lock step if you want but I'll swaaare' down the street and leave it behind and best not to follow because obviously some can't handle it.

Old 05-21-2012, 04:33 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
It was started for his legal defense AND for his living expenses. In fact, the web site which was opened by his lawyer and is open now is ALSO for his living expenses.
So? I am sure if you really tried - you could start a website to solicit donations for your living expenses and convince enough people to donate to it. It would just be a high tech form of panhandling.

Old 05-21-2012, 05:13 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
I noticed I was the only one off topic so proceed. What book would that b Koran. Perhaps the one that has the statement judge not lest ye be judged. You see I see people here on these threads all the time that are obliged to say what they feel so long as they are in reasonable lock step with the agenda. There are allies of the agenda that insure that happens. That is ok I understand politics. There is no worse or more fallacious, corrupt and fascist agenda than the left wing agenda. This is part and parcel what we engage in when we treat the Trayvon Martin case as an event. The truth is the Trayvon Marten case is a non event for everyone but Trayvon.
no big tragic play about a black on black crime where mommy dearest guns down her 4 teenage kids or a two year old is killed by a stray gang bullet. All these things get a pass because it does not involve the stirring of the racist pot by the neo nazis and the black panthers, both the ultimate slugs of humanity.

Fall in behind those slugs in lock step if you want but I'll swaaare' down the street and leave it behind and best not to follow because obviously some can't handle it.
Disgusting. Every last word.

Old 05-21-2012, 05:40 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,908,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Disgusting because it's pretty much dead on??

Old 05-21-2012, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Why?

Old 05-21-2012, 06:00 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,405,040 times
Quote:

I rarely use the word pathetic, but....well, sometimes that's the only word that fits.

Old 05-21-2012, 06:03 PM

Quote:
I suspect when this trial starts if it ever does, there will be even more debate on who is delusional
We have a politically motivated prosecutor and a bunch of racist thugs trying to make a deal out of a bad deal.
I find it laughable the statements made by travons parents attny that if this was the other way around black on bottom shooter that there would have been an immediate arrest. Well you got your arrest and I suspect that is all you will get.
We all, you included, have a right to protect your person and your property yes even black folk and that is the real upside down of it. Preach on!
If this goes to trial, it will most like start in about a year, maybe a little less than a year.

We have a right to protect ourselves and our property to an extent, which means within the boundaries of the law.

Old 05-21-2012, 06:24 PM

Quote:

This case is so wonderfully representative of those leftist thinkers selfish,hedonistic and self serving that latch onto every facet of their imagination to absolve themselves of personal responsibility

He was a 180 lb 17 yr old 5ft 11in. In an 11 yr
He was 5'11" and weighed 158 lbs, not 180.

I wondering if your words above, "hedonistic and self serving" might possibly apply to this post?

//www.city-data.com/forum/24395318-post3641.htm

or this one:

//www.city-data.com/forum/24400484-post3659.html

Old 05-21-2012, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
I rarely use the word pathetic, but....well, sometimes that's the only word that fits.
Why?

Old 05-21-2012, 06:55 PM

Quote:
There are so many successful black people in the work place isn't it time to end the pity party. If you saw me you would know why the young black male Hispanic or white might be following me.
All I can say is thank goodness for cell phones and snub nose revolvers. My reaction will not be to run down the street to meet him pounce on him and bang his head on the sidewalk...Mmmm maybe later .
That the best you have Cinderella?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies