Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2012, 01:23 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,933,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
Interesting map. Why do you think that Trayvon was running all the way back to his home.

I agree with your post. Also, isn't it sad that so many people are accusing the victim of doing something wrong by not running fast enough from his pursuer?

Old 05-24-2012, 01:26 PM

6,032 posts, read 9,211,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Very good!

People are accusing the victim of doing something wrong by not running fast enough from his pursuer.
You ignore every fact. So you will be put on ignore

Old 05-24-2012, 01:30 PM

6,032 posts, read 9,211,195 times
What is Lean? , It is similar to sizzurp and here is Trayvon soliciting Codeine on facebook...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...ce/#more-40485
“… 6. Lean is a mixed drink originating in the Southern Rap culture. It is a mixture of Promethazine and Codeine cough syrup and a soft drink such as Sprite (usually). While other soft drinks may be used, Sprite was the original. And now also Arizona Watermelon for Watermelon Drank/Lean
There are some variations of Lean. For example, Promethazine and Codeine syrup is usually Purple in color. But there are other colors of syrup that work the same way. There is a golden-colored syrup (hydrocodone based) and other colors as well.
Lean slows you down. It makes you feel good. It’s meant to be sipped on, and it taste damn good. One of the best feelings you will ever experience. Euphoria with a hint of sedation. …”
Lean is also the drug mixture that killed Pimp C. pimp c died on an overdose of lean
These are the ingredients for watermelon flavored "Lean"

[CENTER]There are your “DXM” ”Watermelon Lean” Ingredients[/CENTER]
Promethazine with codeine, consumed in such large amounts as is popular with such southern rappers as lil wayne, slim thug, and Big Moe, produces an opiate-like high that is potentiated by the Promethazine.
Promethazine by itself will not produce a high. The beverage must be sipped slowly, and not guzzled, in order to avoid unconsciousness and/or life threatening overdose.

What is DXM or Lean?

In fact, the drug has come to be known in some circles as “Poor-Man’s PCP!
“…DXM causes physical and psychological effects that may be frightening or unpleasant… Psychological effects can include profound disorientation, depression, a feeling of personal disintegration, or a feeling of “unreality” and disconnection that may persist for days. Chronic use may cause depression, psychological dependency, and possibly brain damage. Large doses may be associated with psychotic breaks…”

Old 05-24-2012, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
That's fine with me. In fact, since I am now on "ignore" you won't see me doing this

[URL=http://www.sherv.net/smiley.kiss.ass-emoticon-773.html]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/mo...iss-my-ass.gif[/URL]

Old 05-24-2012, 01:47 PM

It's sad that people are making up stories to continue to smear the victim in this case instead of waiting for the trial. Some of the posts are so far reaching they're completely absurd. I can't imagine that anyone believes the reason a person would purchase iced tea is to make some kind of drug c*cktail.

I mean, if I can play the same game. Here are some tweets from GZ after his release.

[url]http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/.a/6a00d83451b4ba69e2016765a2f3c1970b-pi[/url]

"It is much easier to behave with dignity if you are armed."

Real? Fake?

Old 05-24-2012, 02:26 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I agree with your post. Also, isn't it sad that so many people are accusing the victim of doing something wrong by not running fast enough from his pursuer?
There was even one that could not fathom why he just did not run home.
duh Why would you lead some stalker to your home where there is a younger child there? Why put his life in danger as well?

Old 05-24-2012, 02:30 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times
Quote:
What is Lean? , It is similar to sizzurp and here is Trayvon soliciting Codeine on facebook...

Update #26 Part 2 – Trayvon Martin Shooting – A year of drug use culminates in predictable violence… | The Last Refuge
“… 6. Lean is a mixed drink originating in the Southern Rap culture. It is a mixture of Promethazine and Codeine cough syrup and a soft drink such as Sprite (usually). While other soft drinks may be used, Sprite was the original. And now also Arizona Watermelon for Watermelon Drank/Lean
There are some variations of Lean. For example, Promethazine and Codeine syrup is usually Purple in color. But there are other colors of syrup that work the same way. There is a golden-colored syrup (hydrocodone based) and other colors as well.
Lean slows you down. It makes you feel good. It’s meant to be sipped on, and it taste damn good. One of the best feelings you will ever experience. Euphoria with a hint of sedation. …”
Lean is also the drug mixture that killed Pimp C. pimp c died on an overdose of lean
These are the ingredients for watermelon flavored "Lean"

[CENTER]There are your “DXM” ”Watermelon Lean” Ingredients[/CENTER]
Promethazine with codeine, consumed in such large amounts as is popular with such southern rappers as lil wayne, slim thug, and Big Moe, produces an opiate-like high that is potentiated by the Promethazine.
Promethazine by itself will not produce a high. The beverage must be sipped slowly, and not guzzled, in order to avoid unconsciousness and/or life threatening overdose.

What is DXM or Lean?

In fact, the drug has come to be known in some circles as “Poor-Man’s PCP!
“…DXM causes physical and psychological effects that may be frightening or unpleasant… Psychological effects can include profound disorientation, depression, a feeling of personal disintegration, or a feeling of “unreality” and disconnection that may persist for days. Chronic use may cause depression, psychological dependency, and possibly brain damage. Large doses may be associated with psychotic breaks…”

Just let it go! <nods head> he was not high, he was not "casing houses", he was not creating some concotion to get high! Why are you and the retarded masses trying to make something out of nothing? Rather he did or did not do these things is irrevelant because all that he was doing THAT NIGHT was walking home from the store.

Old 05-24-2012, 02:35 PM

50,290 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
There also was a woman that said that she seen him straddle Trayvon, he could have easily rolled him over. Besides if zimmerman was on the bottom when he shot Trayvon would'nt he have blood on him from the wound? If of course the laws of gravity do not apply to him as well
For what it's worth.

I've shot animals that didn't bleed a drop if they are moving. The skin rolls over the entrance and exit holes. No blood.

Old 05-24-2012, 02:46 PM

1,458 posts, read 1,398,515 times
Many times, if shot in the heart, there will be minimal outbleeding.

It's obvious that people search frantically in this case to find anything that matches what they want to believe. Thank goodness most of our judicial system doesn't work that way.

Not much rational thinking going on. Most seem to Want someone to be guilty or bad, or innocent no matter what.

Old 05-24-2012, 02:48 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,823,172 times
Quote:
You ignored my post and my question below about your scenario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
Your scenario makes no sense. A tall kid jogging for 30 seconds would make it from the entrance to the sidewalk. I don't understand why you would even think he would run all the way home, at high speed at that, when he is on his phone. So I don't get it. I think you are trying to create some sort of story in your head with no factual basis since you nor I know what actually happened. If anything, I would think that this discredits Zimmerman, your scenario. If he (Zimmerman) had been heading back to his car and gotten attacked by Trayvon, why was he at the sidewalk where Trayvon was and not nearer to his vehicle?
And instead came up with some sort of syrup concoction. If anything, you should put yourself on ignore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies