Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2012, 06:01 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,499,804 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
and you don't think there is any thing wrong with Zimmerman? After all he was arrested for violent crimes but it does help to have daddy as a judge.
Is there a rule that when someone mentions tm's suspensions, they must also mention gz's arrests.

His father wasn't a judge.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:02 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,522,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
So now we have a police report noting his injuries, we have a video that shows some sort of irregularity on the back of his head, we have witnesses coming forward saying they saw ZImmerman with bandages the day after and now these photos.

To any logical person it would be very clear that Zimmerman sustained injuries from his encounter with Martin but we're not dealing with logical people. It's hard being a logical black person but such is my fate in life.
Did the police take photos?

Old 04-20-2012, 06:06 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,987,833 times
This case annoys me so much. Didn't Zimmerman call 911 from INSIDE his car? All he had to do was stay in his car and wait for police to get there. Follow him maybe to keep up with him to tell the police where he was going and let the real police do their job.

Of course he had to fight if he got out of his car, with his gun and approached Martin being all "hey what are you doing around here"

He should have NEVER approached him. He approached him and the boy probably felt threatened and felt this guy coming at him in the dark was looking for a fight and it escalated.

That's what it all boils down to. Had he STAYED in his car and nothing would have happened. Had he NOT approached the boy NOTHING would have happened.

He's neighborhood watch. They're not suppose to approach people like that.

If he wasn't in his car, still he should have NEVER approached him. He's neighborhood watch. It's nighttime. That's for the police to do. Not YOU.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:07 PM

1,359 posts, read 1,170,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
media ethics class...
lol, "media ethics class" that's an oxymoron

11,186 posts, read 6,499,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
His father was Jewish and his mother Peruvian. That makes him a Hispanic-Jew. What religion he was raised in doesn't change that.

What it has to do with it is that the black community is trying to make this a white on black crime when it simply wasn't. Zimmerman was a minority just like Martin was.
I don't see the relevance, but to clear it up for you. The child of a Jewish mother is considered Jewish. The mother isn't Jewish. George was an altar boy. Whether the father is Jewish, don't know. What religion, if any, gz practices, don't know.

Regardless of his religion, his partial Hispanic ethnicity makes him a minority.

20,702 posts, read 12,522,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrainOfSalt View Post
Dershowitz doesn't know the evidence any more than you do.

Who are you to say Corey made a "political move"?? LOL Seriously, the entire world is watching, and you think she doesn't have the goods? You think the woman is stupid and doesn't know the law?

LMAO

Old 04-20-2012, 06:08 PM

1,765 posts, read 2,195,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
My daddy is a "magistrate" in Virginia and I am white and we have money! Case closed!

A judge will go on the evidence or lack thereof moving forward, not the race or the money the family may or may not have, which according to today's testimony the family doesn't have much money nor does the prosecution have much evidence so far...

Old 04-20-2012, 06:15 PM

1,765 posts, read 2,195,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Pssssssssssssttttttttttttttt: Catholicism is a religion. Jewish, not so much.

Consider yourself a little smarter now.
No need to show your A.S.S. ...which you seem quite proficient in...BTW never did say Jewish was a religion, but FYI it is considered an ethnoreligious group *snap*

Last edited by tiluha; 04-20-2012 at 06:44 PM.. Reason: Just to be annoying...

Old 04-20-2012, 06:22 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,921,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
Of course, we know that there were no massive cuts, just some scrapes that are expected from a scuffle. This would also explain why he had no need to go to a hospital.
Yeah...scrapes from a scuffle.....with lots of blood.

http://abcnews.go.com/images/US/ht_g...0419_wmain.jpg

I'll believe my own eyes rather than your interpretation.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:28 PM

569 posts, read 670,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Yeah...scrapes from a scuffle.....with lots of blood.

http://abcnews.go.com/images/US/ht_g...0419_wmain.jpg

I'll believe my own eyes rather than your interpretation.
Heads bleed a lot. Doesn't necessarily mean the wounds were that bad. In fact if they were that bad he would have gone to the hospital. IF he followed Trayvon perhaps Trayvon was just standing HIS ground and defended himself (as said countless times in this forum and elsewhere).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.