Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2012, 12:18 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,879,874 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post

It is not one piece of evidence, it's the TOTALITY OF THE EVIDENCE, when the jury hears everything from both sides, they will consider the TOTALITY of the evidence.

We have seen most of the evidence. There is nothing that can get a conviction. It is going to take some credible witness out of the blue to get a conviction. It ain't gonna happen.

Old 07-04-2012, 12:22 AM

812 posts, read 594,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
We have seen most of the evidence. There is nothing that can get a conviction. It is going to take some credible witness out of the blue to get a conviction. It ain't gonna happen.
Tried to rep you along with a dozen other times. Please stay around I feel as if I'm living in an intellectual desert. Just kidding there's snakes and lizards out here.

Old 07-04-2012, 01:14 AM

812 posts, read 594,933 times
Ovacatto, Nancy, Fancy,Cinebar and maybe some others. I know I told you I was leaving. I apologize to you if I ruffled your feathers. I am not truly a mean spirited person and most of the negative comments were indeed political venting for what I believe is a devolving world in which truly folks like you and me are not likely to end up on common ground that will save our bacon for the future. For the most part Im laughing all the way. Surely you know I would not be that uncival to you at a dinner party likely even if you were so to me. I would instead put distance between us and I do carry a concealed weapon on many occasions. nor do ii believe you would be as uncivil toward me as you have been here me. So, it is good thatvwe can have this faceless discourse and maybe ,unlikely, but maybe get younto challenge yourself and it does happen to me.

I really, really would like to see a positive change in race relations. I actually have very good interactions with black folk in the workplace. I think most of my negative observations regards blacks are in the distant secondary society that I have almost no interaction with. This world would be a better place if black communities totally dissolved into white communities but much needs to happen with the black family before that will ever be successful. sorry, that is justvthevtruth. But, that is the minority of blacks and generally inner city. One thing for positive those positive changes will not occur under dependence. The only social program that ever worked is a JOB.
I have said and i do believe many black folks unnecessarily flog themselves and seemedly dontbeven realize they are doing that. I also believevwe still have a good deal of mean spirited white people but not like it was even 50 yrs ago so we have made great progress. We need i believe to stop trading in the long sought spirit of integration for segregation. It has been my observation too many blacks are contiuing to make the case for segregation,- but just my opinion. Not once in my life have I questioned the presence of a black person in my neighborhood or at my table. I know though that because i am white im not going to find myself in a majority black neighborhood being particularly conspicuous.
there are many positive things going on inclusive of, and I believe especially in regard to racial differences. White and black people have a very diverse and oftentimes opposing world view. Within that view and on that stage we as two races can definitely find common ground. As Martin said we should judge one another by character not by the color of our skin. I'm afraid where we can never find common ground is in our politics. It is getting damned ugly.

I believe Trayvon was wrong, I believe Z made bad judgement. We can't reverse it and it would be wrong for both Z and civil society to place him behind bars. He would surely be killed. If not in solitary.

I am going to leave for good now and again I apologize for being insensitive to some though truly some deserve it. This has been good therapy for me though I have spent too much time. A silly waste of time. I hold down a job and nurse my terminally ill wife and I have no more time for playing around. Always remember if nothing else if it is the only thing you get from our interaction. The absolutely positively onlybthingbyoubhave that is and should be first and foremost is your spouse and your children. If you do that, I promise you everything else will work out. I cannot explain to you the joy of being with a partner that you truly love for forty years. It is truly all that matters. I think in a few months hopefully years I'll come back and you will all have moved onnandvquit banging each other around. I was thinking "Liberty Valence" would be a great handle. Still got the Val in there, whut you think?

There is not a single person writing here that I consider an evil or bad person from what I have read.
Ovacatto I'm afraid your a little communist leaning and I can't for the life of me understand why. Probably a reasonably young professional man and lucky enough to have gotten in before the doors closed and yet in my reading at least brainwashed at least to a degree by a liberal academic disaster of an educational system of glorified welfare public workers that work half time retire at fifty on nice salaries and benefits all the while instrumental in the dictates of society and saddling our children with mortgages like we had for houses. Preaching their make believe solutions forvevery one else but them. Truly pathetic our direction. You did say you wanted a reading?

Nancy and Fancyvand Cinebar and others we are just different and likely not going to change. I'm sure as hell not going to lean in your direction. Doesn't make either of us bad people. My lovely wife of forty years is all that matters to me now. It's been real and it's been fun but it ain't been real fun.

You can beat me up now I won't be back for sure. It's amazing how women can getaway with anything here. Especially the hot ones! Ahahahahaha!
So quit wasting so much time and go rotate the tires on your trailer! George Zimmerman Trayvon Martin amen. Have a good life! Tata!

Last edited by valerie d; 07-04-2012 at 01:53 AM..

Old 07-04-2012, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
Ovacatto, Nancy, Fancy,Cinebar and maybe some others. I know I told you I was leaving. I apologize to you if I ruffled your feathers. I am not truly a mean spirited person and most of the negative comments were indeed political venting for what I believe is a devolving world in which truly folks like you and me are not likely to end up on common ground that will save our bacon for the future. For the most part Im laughing all the way. Surely you know I would not be that uncival to you at a dinner party likely even if you were so to me. I would instead put distance between us and I do carry a concealed weapon on many occasions. nor do ii believe you would be as uncivil toward me as you have been here me. So, it is good thatvwe can have this faceless discourse and maybe ,unlikely, but maybe get younto challenge yourself and it does happen to me.

I really, really would like to see a positive change in race relations. I actually have very good interactions with black folk in the workplace. I think most of my negative observations regards blacks are in the distant secondary society that I have almost no interaction with. This world would be a better place if black communities totally dissolved into white communities but much needs to happen with the black family before that will ever be successful. sorry, that is justvthevtruth. But, that is the minority of blacks and generally inner city. One thing for positive those positive changes will not occur under dependence. The only social program that ever worked is a JOB.
I have said and i do believe many black folks unnecessarily flog themselves and seemedly dontbeven realize they are doing that. I also believevwe still have a good deal of mean spirited white people but not like it was even 50 yrs ago so we have made great progress. We need i believe to stop trading in the long sought spirit of integration for segregation. It has been my observation too many blacks are contiuing to make the case for segregation,- but just my opinion. Not once in my life have I questioned the presence of a black person in my neighborhood or at my table. I know though that because i am white im not going to find myself in a majority black neighborhood being particularly conspicuous.
there are many positive things going on inclusive of, and I believe especially in regard to racial differences. White and black people have a very diverse and oftentimes opposing world view. Within that view and on that stage we as two races can definitely find common ground. As Martin said we should judge one another by character not by the color of our skin. I'm afraid where we can never find common ground is in our politics. It is getting damned ugly.

I believe Trayvon was wrong, I believe Z made bad judgement. We can't reverse it and it would be wrong for both Z and civil society to place him behind bars. He would surely be killed. If not in solitary.

I am going to leave for good now and again I apologize for being insensitive to some though truly some deserve it. This has been good therapy for me though I have spent too much time. A silly waste of time. I hold down a job and nurse my terminally ill wife and I have no more time for playing around. Always remember if nothing else if it is the only thing you get from our interaction. The absolutely positively onlybthingbyoubhave that is and should be first and foremost is your spouse and your children. If you do that, I promise you everything else will work out. I cannot explain to you the joy of being with a partner that you truly love for forty years. It is truly all that matters. I think in a few months hopefully years I'll come back and you will all have moved onnandvquit banging each other around. I was thinking "Liberty Valence" would be a great handle. Still got the Val in there, whut you think?

There is not a single person writing here that I consider an evil or bad person from what I have read.
Ovacatto I'm afraid your a little communist leaning and I can't for the life of me understand why. Probably a reasonably young professional man and lucky enough to have gotten in before the doors closed and yet in my reading at least brainwashed at least to a degree by a liberal academic disaster of an educational system of glorified welfare public workers that work half time retire at fifty on nice salaries and benefits all the while instrumental in the dictates of society and saddling our children with mortgages like we had for houses. Preaching their make believe solutions forvevery one else but them. Truly pathetic our direction. You did say you wanted a reading?

Nancy and Fancyvand Cinebar and others we are just different and likely not going to change. I'm sure as hell not going to lean in your direction. Doesn't make either of us bad people. My lovely wife of forty years is all that matters to me now. It's been real and it's been fun but it ain't been real fun.

You can beat me up now I won't be back for sure. It's amazing how women can getaway with anything here. Especially the hot ones! Ahahahahaha!
So quit wasting so much time and go rotate the tires on your trailer! George Zimmerman Trayvon Martin amen. Have a good life! Tata!
My best wishes for you and hope your wife does as well as possible. God Bless You. Life is precious.

Old 07-04-2012, 06:13 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,202,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trialbyfire View Post
You can call 911 when you see a suspicious activity and not only when you observe the law being broken. That's the first concept you have to understand. This is by the way what Zimmerman did: he called the cops about suspicious activity.
Second, if TM was fearing for his life, as you want us to believe, why didn't he call the police? He had a phone, he was on the phone with his girlfriend.
Why didn't he call the cops? Why did he decide to approach Zimmerman?
Clearly....We don't know Trayvon approached George. George approached Trayvon....George got out of his truck...Teens don't call the cops.....George must have said something.....We may never know what the last words Trayvon heard are!!
We do know that George was the instigator of this horrific event....start to finish. That is the problem w/ this case....We only know primarily what we know other than verified calls etc....by the defendant.... Who has been shown to be a liar. This Teen died for NOTHING!!

Old 07-04-2012, 06:18 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,501,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
I told myself I wouldn't disagree with you again on whether there'll be a conviction, so I won't. I'll just say you have tremendous confidence in the legal system.

Old 07-04-2012, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
I told myself I wouldn't disagree with you again on whether there'll be a conviction, so I won't. I'll just say you have tremendous confidence in the legal system.
A heavily biased jury is a small possibility. I don't think George's lawyer will let that happen. When I have been surprised by jury verdicts in the past it was not guilty verdicts that surprised me.

Old 07-04-2012, 06:23 AM

190 posts, read 301,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I'll be sure to tell all those people living in $10 million mansions in Bal Harbour.
If you ever visited Miami you would know that Bal Harbour is not part of the city of Miami but a rich, snow white suburb. You apparently don't know so let me tell you that there are nice, clean safe and white areas in Miami. Like I said in my previous post, a handful of those. Read it again. Most of Miami however, is a disgusting third world ghetto which tourists staying in South Beach never get to see.

Do you think it would surprise anyone, anywhere in America to find out that their spotless suburb is only miles away from disgusting ghetto???

Now, c'mon, lets start again pretending that we don't know what is going on around us and discuss St. Trayvon and his purpose around white neighborhood.

Old 07-04-2012, 06:28 AM

190 posts, read 301,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
I've been to Miami many times. There's the downtown area, Brickell area, Coconut Grove area, Pinehurst Area, South Miami, South Beach, North Beach, Bal Harbor, Most places east of I-95, there's Golden Beach, All the way up to Hollywood Beach, Coral Gables....too many to name. I know Miami has crime. Do you live in Miami? Have you been the victim of crime there? My sister lives there for over 10 years and never has been the victim of any crime. I am aware that Miami has a bad rep. It's a huge party town. Why do you think celebrities go there? Ocean Drive, good restaurants on the beach, etc., etc.

Is it possible you've never been to those places?
Is it possible that you don't realize that that Bal Harbour is a rich snow white suburb and not even a part of the city of Miami and that the few neighborhoods you mentioned do not represent all of Miami? Is it possible you have never see Miami crime stats or is it how black people see beautiful cities?

Anyways, what does it have to do with St. Trayvon?

Last edited by trialbyfire; 07-04-2012 at 06:50 AM..

Old 07-04-2012, 06:28 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,501,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
Your group of followers must be desperate for a hero if George is your chosen example. Trayvon did scream for help. His mother identified his screams on the tape. Trayvon couldn't get away...He was trying to keep from being shot as George wielded his gun at him.....The only thing sickening me more than this happening at all....is the absolute drama and romance novel liturgy of the Zimmerman Zealots.
If you want to conclude who was yelling for help based on family members, I think it's 2-1 1/2 it was gz. His father and brother vs. tm's mother and the 2nd time around his father, after saying it wasn't the 1st time.

[Zimmerman Zealots has a nice ring to it, but too long.]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies