Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2012, 01:53 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,253,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Cinebar was responding to D-town who was responding to your original post about Maher having a TV show. It's easily traceable.
Uh, then please trace it.

Because I was responding to someone saying something about Nugent being a good guitar player and kshe95girl said that she could play guitar, too, and I was making the comparison that even though Nugent had sex with underage girls, at least kshe95girl does NOT have sex with underage boys.

I was trying to make a joke, that even though both Nugent and kshe95girl both play guitar, that is likely the ONLY thing they have in common.

My comment had absolutely NOTHING to do with Bill Mahar and the fact that he has a t.v. show, and if that's the way you took it, then that's your problem.

If you can prove otherwise, go for it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2012, 01:53 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Quote:
So why wasn't he arrested? Because 17 is the age of consent in many states. Therefore, not prosecutable.
I posted the story upthread.
It helps to actually read the whole thread.
Ted did the same thing Elvis did.

Old 04-19-2012, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Uh, then please trace it.

Because I was responding to someone saying something about Nugent being a good guitar player and kshe95girl said that she could play guitar, too, and I was making the comparison that even though Nugent had sex with underage girls, at least kshe95girl does NOT have sex with underage boys.

I was trying to make a joke, that even though both Nugent and kshe95girl both play guitar, that is likely the ONLY thing they have in common.

My comment had absolutely NOTHING to do with Bill Mahar and the fact that he has a t.v. show, and if that's the way you took it, then that's your problem.

If you can prove otherwise, go for it.
Yes, the guitar is the only thing the Nuge and I have in common.
Thank God!

Old 04-19-2012, 01:56 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,933,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredsnowman View Post
Conservatives love and cherish pedophiles, so as I stated in another thread Ted Nugent is the perfect conservative, Ted apparently even has sex with animals, so he gets extra points for that in the conservative world. HA!
I'm not sure which is worse, having sex with them or making them sit on top of a car roof traveling down the highway for 12 hours.

Old 04-19-2012, 01:56 PM

Quote:
So why wasn't he arrested? Because 17 is the age of consent in many states. Therefore, not prosecutable.
Was 17 the age of consent in Hawaii when that girl's parents signed over guardianship to him?

And what about other potential victims?

You have a man on record, in fact, boasting about having a thing for underage girls and you still defend him?

Sick.

Old 04-19-2012, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
You deserve a rep just for admitting this. (oops - cannot rep you!)
Yes, definitely something I would never admit to my own kids.

Old 04-19-2012, 01:59 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,185,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
No...actually we just change the channel.
Maher doesn't get me upset; he doesn't
even exist in my universe.
That's funny!

Originally Posted by Visvaldis:
The funny part is trying to envision a conservative watching Bill Maher. The conservative jumps up and down on the sofa, pounds his fists of rage on the wall, and shouts obscenities at the TV.

Old 04-19-2012, 01:59 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,482,098 times
IF Ted Nugent was a Liberal and had been a loud mouthpiece for Obama for the last few years -- ALL of you Left Wingers would be fine with Uncle Ted.

So basically --- whatever.

Old 04-19-2012, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
IF Ted Nugent was a Liberal and had been a loud mouthpiece for Obama for the last few years -- ALL of you Left Wingers would be fine with Uncle Ted.

Translation=I cannot defend myself with my foot lodged firmly in my mouth.

Old 04-19-2012, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post

Oh, goody - the "IF game!"

Can I play?

"IF" Romney hadn't actively sought out Nugent's endorsement, just because he knew that would make NRA members happy, we probably wouldn't still be talking about this.

"IF" Nugent hadn't been a pants crapping draft dodger, then we wouldn't be talking about that.

"IF" Nugent didn't freely admit to having a thing for underage girls, then we couldn't call him the pedophile that he is.

"IF" Nugent hadn't gone on record, calling for heads to be cut off of legally elected Democratic officials in November, then these threads would probably have died on the first day.

That was fun.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies