Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2012, 01:09 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,962,184 times

Advertisements

Just because the government declares countries our enemies, does that mean we should go along with what these criminals in our government say?

The government along with their Financial and Mega Corp criminals that write their own laws, tell us what to say and think.

Should we be responsible and make that distinction on our own or listen to the government that has shown they are not to be trusted?

Who has done more damage to this country? The criminal financial politicians that is plum full of Goldman Sachs boys, or some country a 1000 miles away?

In my opinion, the biggest Enemy of our country is the Financial Institutions and Mega Corporations that are destroying this country for their own gain, and putting their pigmen in the government to represent them over the best interests of the American people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2012, 01:18 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,982,506 times
It's true but you and I are a small informed minority. I have no reason to believe things will get better for the US. It populace gets more corrupt, more selfish, more scared , more ignorant yearly.

And leading the way are mainstream Republicans, abetted by a corrupted Democratic party.

Civil liberties are being taken away almost on a weekly basis in the name of "security" or the "war on terror". and nobody cares.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:37 PM

Good point Padcrasher.

Our freedom's are being stripped from us daily under the guide of "security and safety" when it is for neither. It is to transfer more control and wealth to the upper elite at everyone else's expense.

These people in the government and their cronies in bed with them are really some disgusting pieces of human excrement.

They are all liars and thieves that spoon feed the populace one tale, as if it is for their benefit, when it always has an ulterior motive.

This gets repeated ad nauseam from all their criminal under takings such as the housing scam, sold to the masses to help them, whilst the criminal bankers in and out of DC profited handsomely. Then, you have NAFTA and GATT etc that were sold to help other countries, when it has only helped enrich these parasites on Wall Street to fatten their investments.

Hell has a wide open mouth for these demons when their life comes to a close.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:50 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,993,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
Just because the government declares countries our enemies, does that mean we should go along with what these criminals in our government say?

The government along with their Financial and Mega Corp criminals that write their own laws, tell us what to say and think.

Should we be responsible and make that distinction on our own or listen to the government that has shown they are not to be trusted?

Who has done more damage to this country? The criminal financial politicians that is plum full of Goldman Sachs boys, or some country a 1000 miles away?

In my opinion, the biggest Enemy of our country is the Financial Institutions and Mega Corporations that are destroying this country for their own gain, and putting their pigmen in the government to represent them over the best interests of the American people.

SHHHHHHHH! If you're against war it's considered treasonous, and U-N-A-M-E-R-I-C-A-N!

We get the government we deserve. If people would open up their eyes and stop watching reality tv, and vote these idiots out, and stop voting for the politicians who ***** themselves out to these lobbyists, then we would be in better shape.

At least I'm voting with my conscience and for a guy who can't be bought out, and voting for Ron Paul.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:02 PM

4,100 posts, read 4,518,405 times
couldn't agree more.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:08 PM

I'm voting for Ron Paul as well, but the Financial and Corporate world has infiltrated our government and their tentacles run so deep here and throughout the world, that I am not sure he can make a difference. The corruption is to embedded.

I want these parasites out of my government as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
SHHHHHHHH! If you're against war it's considered treasonous, and U-N-A-M-E-R-I-C-A-N!

We get the government we deserve. If people would open up their eyes and stop watching reality tv, and vote these idiots out, and stop voting for the politicians who ***** themselves out to these lobbyists, then we would be in better shape.

At least I'm voting with my conscience and for a guy who can't be bought out, and voting for Ron Paul.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:09 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,550,307 times
Quote:

We agree on this.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:15 PM

Quote:
I'm voting for Ron Paul as well, but the Financial and Corporate world has infiltrated our government and their tentacles run so deep here and throughout the world, that I am not sure he can make a difference. The corruption is to embedded.

I want these parasites out of my government as well.
I would vote for Paul. I agree with his foreign policy and civil liberties "record". ( not b.s speeches)

But his economic libertarianism would compound our problems.

I can't endorse that.

I'll register a protest vote with a liberal or green fringe candidate.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:20 PM

I read another interesting thing. They are saying there almost no push back when Obama has taken our civil liberties away, when breaks the law.

Not from the GOP, not from his own base.

So it's only that they haven't felt the need to more rights away, not that they expect any push back from citizens.

So so stupid.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:50 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,518,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
I would vote for Paul. I agree with his foreign policy and civil liberties "record". ( not b.s speeches)

But his economic libertarianism would compound our problems.

I can't endorse that.
Spot on! I couldn't agree more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies