Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 11:07 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoPro View Post
Clinton weaseled his way out of serving after utilizing legal deferments, as the ROTC Colonel stated in his final letter on that topic.

You shouldn't bring his duplicity up.

Here's his chronology:

Clinton's Draft Avoidance

At least Nugent supported the troops.

WTF! You mean AFTER the war was over? He did support the seat on the bus to boot camp by not being there?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2012, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
If it was a good cause, it wouldn't have failed.

Besides, what was so good about it?

-----He did not have to go

Old 04-25-2012, 11:30 AM

12,950 posts, read 13,346,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Yea, i favored capitulation to the Soviets.....which is why i joined the Army during the Cold War. (lame)

Clinton was leading anti-war demonstrations in a foreign country? Which one?

And yea, you're gonna vote for Romney. Gimme a break.
Thanks for your service, but I said "some of you".

Clinton's AW activities were in the UK. See here:

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/10/09/us...ted=all&src=pm

What makes you think I'm voting for republican? I voted for Bob Barr in 2008. Unfortunately Barr flipflopped again and crawled back to the repubs recently.

No, I don't like any of the republican candidates and won't vote for Romney under any circumstances.

Old 04-25-2012, 11:41 AM

3,955 posts, read 7,200,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Folks that know good guitar players will agree, I'm sure.
Oh they're all pretty good but the "Mt Everest" amongst guitar players for me is Jimi Hendrix hands down!

Old 04-25-2012, 11:44 AM

2,409 posts, read 3,041,798 times
Ted Nugent is an utter f'ing loser! I mean seriously...........only in American can such a neanderthal moron rise to such fame. I can't believe conservatives would even pay this guy any attention. He's the male version of Sarah Palin. The guy's personal life is a trainwreck and utter disaster.

Old 04-27-2012, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
I think its too bad as perhaps it would give us a view of just what our tropps think of Obamas leadership as commander and chief in reality is.
Not really, since you have only a few jarheads speaking out verses the hundreds of thousands that are in the other branches.

Old 05-04-2012, 08:36 PM

29,391 posts, read 55,602,856 times
News Update about Nugent, Ted Nugent Goes On Incoherent Rant During CBS Interview.

Ted Nugent is one of those fake patriots who, when the nation needed him, he was nowhere to be seen, but who, when it is expected to increase his popularity, he claims all sorts of things including saying how “These military guys are my blood brothers” one is left wondering if Nugent actually has the testicular fortitude to actually kill something that can shoot back.

Nugent is still upset over the fact that Fort Knox revoked his invitation to perform before the troops there. He also stated “So then, when I hear that political correctness has somehow metastasized into the decision makers of the military, I was really let down that political correctness has any role at all in the military.”

Ted Nugent Goes On Incoherent Rant During CBS Interview | Lez Get Real

Old 05-04-2012, 08:44 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
News Update about Nugent, Ted Nugent Goes On Incoherent Rant During CBS Interview.

Ted Nugent is one of those fake patriots who, when the nation needed him, he was nowhere to be seen, but who, when it is expected to increase his popularity, he claims all sorts of things including saying how “These military guys are my blood brothers” one is left wondering if Nugent actually has the testicular fortitude to actually kill something that can shoot back.

Nugent is still upset over the fact that Fort Knox revoked his invitation to perform before the troops there. He also stated “So then, when I hear that political correctness has somehow metastasized into the decision makers of the military, I was really let down that political correctness has any role at all in the military.”

Ted Nugent Goes On Incoherent Rant During CBS Interview | Lez Get Real

Another edited video....

Old 05-04-2012, 08:56 PM

29,391 posts, read 55,602,856 times
Much better Video, new! ROMNEY: Ted Nugent EXPLODES (tantrum) during an Interview about ROMNEY

new! ROMNEY: Ted Nugent EXPLODES (tantrum) during an Interview about ROMNEY - YouTube

Old 05-04-2012, 09:03 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Much better Video, new! ROMNEY: Ted Nugent EXPLODES (tantrum) during an Interview about ROMNEY

new! ROMNEY: Ted Nugent EXPLODES (tantrum) during an Interview about ROMNEY - YouTube

18-20 mark....

Not even a snake striking can move that fast.

His hands are in his lap and then the cut / his hands are up moving.

There is a segment, no telling how long, on the edit room floor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies