Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 12:00 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,765,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Nah, the real danger is the sore losers of free elections who turn their backs on the good of their country while they munch on their sour grapes.

The Whole world now knows after 3 years of FAILURE - Obama is a fraud!

The people that worhship him can't wait.. they are drooling - for the resurrection of HITLER - Sieg Heil Obitler !!

A Civilian Youth Core more heavily funded than the military.. 500 Billion per year for what ?? Uniforms?? Can't you people see what is on the horizon if this monster is not stopped and arrested
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2012, 12:02 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,424,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post

The people that worhship him can't wait.. they are drooling - for the resurrection of HITLER - Sieg Heil Obitler !!
What kind of drugs are you on? Hitler has nothing to do with anything.

The dude won the election, so he's President. He'll go up for election again, and if he loses, then he'll go out and we'll get a new President. What's the problem? This process has been working well for like 200 years now. Get a grip.

Old 04-21-2012, 12:03 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,904,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Funk View Post
Hey Casper in Dallas ! Interesting !

And yet in this particular instance ... It truly appears to be an epic example of acute "Looney Left Stupidity" does it not ?

Cheers ... Old Sgt. Lamar
I see it from both sides all the time, the world is full of idiots, nothing I can do about that.

Old 04-21-2012, 12:04 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,904,691 times
Quote:

Why would lefties want the resurrection of a right-wing monster, you make no sense, as usual.

Old 04-21-2012, 12:07 PM

68,300 posts, read 54,222,946 times
Quote:

A Civilian Youth Core more heavily funded than the military.. 500 Billion per year for what ?? Uniforms?? Can't you people see what is on the horizon if this monster is not stopped and arrested

You're FUNNY!

Delusional, but FUNNY!

Old 04-21-2012, 12:10 PM

9,229 posts, read 8,521,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Read these words from a newspaper in the Czech Republic.
Strange that you would have to call upon an article from a country that has less than a quarter of a century of democracy under its belt. Or, were you not aware that until 1989, they were a communist people that had been reared in the anti-American propaganda?

Or, is that somehow attractive to you?

Old 04-21-2012, 12:10 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,920,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
but the fools that elected him. If we have enough like them to re-elect them the nation is very near its death.

Read these words from a newspaper in the Czech Republic. I had to select the reader of the words from among a number of people.

Czech Republic: The Danger To America Is Not Barack Obama But The Fools Who Elected Him | God and Country First
The irony of this thread overwhelming.

The OP poses as a true-blue American then denounces the people who voted against his choice, in fair and open elections, as 'fools.' You see, in the right-wing mind, democracy only counts if right-wingers are elected. If others are elected, it's because the electorate are fools or the election wasn't legitimate. If one really believes in democracy, you believe in it even when the voters go against your desired candidates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
The people who elected him were largely bused to the polls by ACORN, and once there, had to be shown how to vote.
A wilder and more absurd statement has never been written on CD (pssst, and I read plenty of wild and absurd statements here.)

Obama received 69,456,897 votes in 2008. For ACORN to 'largely' bus them that would mean that they would have bused 35,000,000 voters. If a bus held 35 passengers and made 20 trips on election day, that would mean that ACORN hired 50,000 buses. I don't think there are that many idle buses available at any one time. Moreover, even if possible, the cost would have been tens of millions of dollars, which ACORN never had. But it's OK for right-wingers to create nonsense from thin air then pawn it off as facts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Here we have someone who doesn't even know the meaning of the word "landslide".

I rest my case.
Better unrest your case. Obama got 10 million more votes than McCain (52% to 45%) and more than twice McCain's electoral votes (365 to 173.) That's a landslide. Of course, you'll deny it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
This spells it out. Lets see how the communists spin this one.
The idea that President Obama is a Communist is another absurdity. The guy isn't even much of a liberal.

Again, this whole thread is loaded with absurd propositions -- but the laughable irony is that these same people who believe these preposterous falsehoods call the other side fools and uninformed, when they have no grasp on facts, reality or even common sense.

Oh, and those quotes supposedly from the Czech Republic Observer, I believe that Beck just made them up, as I haven't been able to find any of it or the publication itself.

Last edited by MTAtech; 04-21-2012 at 12:24 PM..

Old 04-21-2012, 12:16 PM

68,300 posts, read 54,222,946 times
Quote:

My tin-foil stock continuing to SOAR ?

Old 04-21-2012, 12:28 PM

12,268 posts, read 6,442,637 times
I doubt very much that Obama is a fraud but I do know that Bin Laden is dead and GM and Chrysler are alive.

Old 04-21-2012, 12:45 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,765,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
I doubt very much that Obama is a fraud but I do know that Bin Laden is dead and GM and Chrysler are alive.
YOU DON'T KNOW SQUAT! you only know what you have read in government propaganda.

Show me the proof of his body. No one - no one hears from Osama for years..then all of a sudden Obama got him ??? The seals got him??

I don't buy it one bit - not unless there is undeniable proof.

We all know how Obama loves to deceive and lie

We need 800 billion for shovel ready jobs so the unemployment rate will not rise above 7 percent TODAY it is 20% not 8.3%

It's all propaganda bs to improve obamas failures.

GM still owes BILLIONS they never paid off that entire amount just a small portion of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies