Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2012, 09:26 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times

Advertisements

I have no interest in this but I've read the arguments in this thread. I just want to mention that for the right price, autopsies can be manipulated. Of course I'm not saying that's what happened in this case.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2012, 09:39 AM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzschean Gangsta View Post
No, not really.
While admittedly there can be lefty loudmouths and blowhards, there are no lefty Breitbarts.

While I can agree that lefty Breitbarts are a possible, that would be a discussion in the abstract. But the fact is that there are no lefty Breitbarts a part of contemporary American political discourse.
I hear the same thing from the far far righties. They don't have anybody that twists facts or misrepresents things....only the other side has people like that.

How mentally convenient.

But fortunately, you are on the good guys side and they never do the things that the bad guys do. Go team.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:20 AM

5,906 posts, read 5,737,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
I didn't say he died from alcohol poisoning, I said that repeated alcohol abuse, coupled with obesity and constantly being angry played a role. The body processes alcohol pretty quickly, you can drink 24 beers today and in 2 days it will be completely gone from your body, while the long term damage remains.
Alcoholic cardiomyopathy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alcohol alone can cause it, regardless of weight and smoking habits.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:21 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,911,189 times
Cocaine clears the system in 3 days....

Long term cocaine use is attributed to an enlarged heart and other attributes of heart disease.

It's just my personal opinion.....but Breitbart looked the part to me...

Old 04-23-2012, 10:35 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzschean Gangsta View Post
No it doesn't, not by a long shot.
Yes it does

Old 04-23-2012, 11:39 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
It sure was one hell of a coincidence. Especially when the editors said after his death we will vet obama we have lots of videos to show - two days later they did an about face - sorry we will not explore the eligibility issue there is no evidence.

It is very obvious - they were each threatened! That is the Chicago Way!

known fact: We have drugs that will induce a heart attack and leave no trace.
Some people ignore all facts that do not meet there agenda, but then again you are a Birther so we already know what you think of facts that do not support your delusions. Must be one really strange and angry world you live in, I almost feel sorry for ya, almost

Old 04-23-2012, 02:17 PM

744 posts, read 811,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Thank u sunshine but sometimes I troll people like that at protests to get them mad and I don't want a slow torturous death. I support OWS but I personally chuckled at the stop raping people chant, lol. I think wishing someone a slow torturous death is pretty extreme & should be reserved for losers like Stalin etc. I hope u do not want me to be tortured to death.

Old 04-23-2012, 02:24 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times
I hope he is reincarnated to a rwnj dad in the south that knows how to raise a boy

Old 04-23-2012, 02:33 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Actually, what I see there is that a lot of lefties were pointing out (with video evidence) that Breitbart had long been a heart attack waiting to happen.
Absolutely; his father-in-law said that Breitbart had been to a cardiologist the week before at the time of Breitbart's death. Breitbart had essentially staked his career on the "birther" issue; to learn that there is no evidence to support these claims would have been enough to stress Breitbart enormously...enough to cause a myocardial infarction in someone who already had cardiac problems.

Old 04-23-2012, 02:39 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayneinspain View Post
Alcoholic cardiomyopathy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alcohol alone can cause it, regardless of weight and smoking habits.
A quote from your link:
Quote:
Due to the direct toxic effects of alcohol on heart muscle, the heart is unable to pump blood efficiently, leading to heart failure. It can affect other parts of the body if the heart failure is severe. It is most common in males between the ages of 35-50.
Breitbart certainly fits the demographics for this condition. Sudden death from cardiomyopathy results from a lethal heart rhythm that originates within the damaged muscle fibers of the heart.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies