Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 05:51 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,588,124 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Yes jewel. How un--presidential...>> Obama responded to Damon’s criticism saying, “It’s fair to say that when it comes to my presidency, the honeymoon is over…Matt Damon said he’s been disappointed in my performance. Well Matt, I just saw the ‘Adjustment Bureau,’ so…right back atcha buddy.”

A U.S. Prez having a spitting contest with a Hollywood celeb.

Honestly, for the first time, I truly believe there is an EXCELLENT chance this POTUSA will be un-seated.
The man just has no class. He has no shame and lies spew from both sides of his mouth while he looks in the camera and blames Bush and everyone but himself.

I also honestly believe we will be saying "good bye" to barrack Hussein Obama very soon......thank goodness!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2012, 06:06 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,814,161 times
Actors were the undersized nerds you knew in high school who desperately wanted to be important. Once they got going they would audition for parts with little thought to the ethics...as long as they got their little mugs in the spot light.

They would play mass murders...pedophiles...and total creeps..with out regard to the fact that some material debases society and damages our young...They are for the most part, cut throat opportunists.

Once they reach the top - they want more...and will use people...like marry a Kennedy...while they quietly lead secret lives that consist of having sex with an ugly house maid...or driving about picking up transvestites..These are ACTORS...no real people.

I spent a lot of time around the late David Carridine..I was constantly hunting him down in the local bar while working..If he was feeling nasty that day..He would go into his trailer to use the bathroom..and would intentionally crap on the floor and have the crew clean it up...as he left the trailer...he would first blow a huge joint and step out with a large plastic cup...containing 10 ounces of vodka --Then like a pig he would insult any female actor by licking their faces...after he was done that mischief...The drunken idiot would kick the assistant director in the groin...dropping him to the floor.

Not going to mention how he and his wife would ride in the limo..drinking out of a bottle and beating the crap out of each other.

Actors are not to be respected..they are actors....Those that are so ego driven...lust to stand by a president...then as in this case - drop them...when it no longer benefited their career...

Old 04-23-2012, 11:22 AM

3,121 posts, read 3,094,163 times
Conservatives hate rich Hollywood liberals so much they want to give them tax cuts.

Old 04-23-2012, 02:37 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,490,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Hope & Change has turned to Blame & Shame and many are no longer buying it. 1/20/13.....

Celebrity Matt Damon Retracts Support Of Obama - Independent Journal Review (http://www.ijreview.com/2012/04/3880-celebrity-matt-damon-retracts-support-of-obama/ - broken link)
Actually, the comment you're referring to was made 5 months ago. You missed Damon's criticism of the President a year ago. Saying similar things. Boy, are you slipping!

Here was the President's response, to the criticism from Damon more than a year ago:

Quote:
"I've even let down my key core constituency: movie stars," the President joked. "Just the other day, Matt Damon — I love Matt Damon, love the guy — Matt Damon said he was disappointed in my performance. Well, Matt, I just saw ‘The Adjustment Bureau,’ so — right back atcha, buddy."

Old 04-23-2012, 02:44 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,073,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Ha. Yeah, that makes sense. What's he going to do? Vote for Romney?

The free thinking among us (few of us as their are) know there are more choices to vote for than just Obama and Romney

Come join us if you like and abandon the one party system now in place and vote for real change

Maybe Matt Damon is seeing the truth

Old 04-23-2012, 09:21 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,929,147 times
Yeah, Inside Job missed a few things.

Dear Matt Damon Part 1 - YouTube

Old 04-23-2012, 09:54 PM

11,758 posts, read 14,644,267 times
Are these the same celebrities that all you conservatives were whining about when people were listening to what they had to say in 2008?

What ever happened to "who cares what a bunch of overpaid movie stars have to say about politics"?

Old 04-23-2012, 11:18 PM

4,019 posts, read 3,950,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
Take a hint from your own post and then take a large dose of S*FU.

LOL.

Such a big man making threats from behind your keyboard. What a clown you are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies