Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2012, 03:24 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,201,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
What did he say?

The post I was replying to was right above mine.

Old 04-22-2012, 03:37 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,917,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
I suggest that the Op looks at just who holds the most hand gun i their hands when blacks are killed. Then loo at the highest cause of death amoug young black men and who holds those guns that shot them. I thni perhaps like Cosby says blacks tunr a bilnd eye to the real problems to live with the real facts starring them i nthe face.
Bravo!

Old 04-22-2012, 03:59 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,189,698 times
Why is it when it comes to the black community the things held in highest regard are who's the best at basketball, who makes the most money off of drugs and who can run from the cops the fastest while holding their pants up around their ankles?

Where is the black community when it comes to saying enough is enough when it comes to the crimes and the thugs who inhabit their neighborhoods?

Where is the black leadership (other than the standard mouthpieces who come out of the woodwork every time something happens to a black person).

It's about time blacks AKA African-Americans stop identifying with some mythical African tribe they may or may not have evolved from and stop blaming whites ~ AKA German-Americans, Italian-Americans, English-Americans, Lebanese-Americans, French-Americans, Chinese-Americans, Swedish-Americans, Japanese-Americans, Mexican-Americans, Russian-Americans, Spanish-Americans....

I don't know of any "white" communities that have existed for decades on excuses and government handouts and on the whole only take pride in the athletes they produce....

Old 04-22-2012, 04:00 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times
Sorry.
I have faced way more crap because I am a woman than because I am brown.

My parents and I also made a bet ten years ago...that a black man would be president before a woman ever would. Ta dah.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:05 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,991,168 times
Blaming Evil Whitey for everything is the only Boogeyman minorities have left to hold on to in order to avoid taking responsibility for their own lives and fate.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:07 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,201,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Yeah, quit whining ya ungrateful darkies, and thank the nation for hauling y'all over from Africa to the Land of Opportunity, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave!

cue music: "I'm a Yankee Doodle Dan-dee, Yankee Doodle Do or Die..."
A little gratitude is good for the soul.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:08 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
The $1,000 question.

"None of this matters if African Americans continue to die at the hands of guns held by security guards and police officers all without justice"

Am I supposed to turn off my higher brain functions long enough to agree with this retarded statement without asking what the black "victims" were doing at the time they encountered these foaming-at-the-mouth-racist security guards and police officers?

Am I supposed to forget about blacks allowing black murderers to go free for killing non-blacks?

"In September 1993 Joel Lee, a 21-year-old Korean-American college student, got lost and wandered into the Dutch Village housing project. Within minutes he was dead, shot in the face during a robbery. Police arrested Davon Neverdon, a 20-year-old unemployed black man, for the murder. The case against him was powerful: four witnesses—including three of his friends—swore they saw Neverdon kill Lee after taking his wallet. Another witness testified to hearing Neverdon brag about the killing."

Bigotry in Baltimore by Tucker Carlson, City Journal Autumn 1995

Old 04-22-2012, 04:15 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
My parents and I also made a bet ten years ago...that a black man would be president before a woman ever would. Ta dah.
Ahh, but thats because a black man ran, not a black woman.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:16 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,848,638 times
Easy? I work my ****ing a$$ off sometimes 7 days a week to support my family and to hopefully give my kids a future that I had to work way too hard to obtain. Easy? What a F'n joke.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:19 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,409,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Why is it when it comes to the black community the things held in highest regard are who's the best at basketball, who makes the most money off of drugs and who can run from the cops the fastest while holding their pants up around their ankles?

Where is the black community when it comes to saying enough is enough when it comes to the crimes and the thugs who inhabit their neighborhoods?

Where is the black leadership (other than the standard mouthpieces who come out of the woodwork every time something happens to a black person).

It's about time blacks AKA African-Americans stop identifying with some mythical African tribe they may or may not have evolved from and stop blaming whites ~ AKA German-Americans, Italian-Americans, English-Americans, Lebanese-Americans, French-Americans, Chinese-Americans, Swedish-Americans, Japanese-Americans, Mexican-Americans, Russian-Americans, Spanish-Americans....

I don't know of any "white" communities that have existed for decades on excuses and government handouts and on the whole only take pride in the athletes they produce....
I've been asking the same thing on this board but the answers I usually get from African Americans on this board is some variation of the following:

"It's not their problem"
"White folks do it too."
"Most African Americans are law abiding"
"I'm not ghetto, besides it's just the poor Blacks"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies