Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2012, 04:23 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,418,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
"None of this matters if African Americans continue to die at the hands of guns held by security guards and police officers all without justice"

Am I supposed to turn off my higher brain functions long enough to agree with this retarded statement without asking what the black "victims" were doing at the time they encountered these foaming-at-the-mouth-racist security guards and police officers?

Am I supposed to forget about blacks allowing black murderers to go free for killing non-blacks?

"In September 1993 Joel Lee, a 21-year-old Korean-American college student, got lost and wandered into the Dutch Village housing project. Within minutes he was dead, shot in the face during a robbery. Police arrested Davon Neverdon, a 20-year-old unemployed black man, for the murder. The case against him was powerful: four witnesses—including three of his friends—swore they saw Neverdon kill Lee after taking his wallet. Another witness testified to hearing Neverdon brag about the killing."

Bigotry in Baltimore by Tucker Carlson, City Journal Autumn 1995
Some more recent examples of this same theme:

USC Students Killed: Carjacking Attempt Turns Deadly (UPDATED, VIDEO)

USC officers shoot suspect accused of robbing students at gunpoint - latimes.com

Haitian students targeted at Elizabeth High School in New Jersey | 7online.com

Asian Students Under Assault | News and Opinion | Philadelphia Weekly

Old 04-22-2012, 04:36 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
That link was pretty powerful, wasn't it. We need to start focusing on the real issue and stop the smoke screens. You ever hear of White on White crime? How about Black on Black crime?
Why is that? Why do "Thugs" have to be black. The majority of crimes commited in the United States are shockingly, commited by ...Whites.

We should fear White people the most of all, if we care about statistics.
Whites are responsible for the vast majority of violent crimes. With respect to aggravated assault, whites led blacks 2-1 in arrests; in forcible-rape cases, whites led all racial and ethnic groups by more than 2-1. And in larceny theft, whites led blacks, again, more than 2-1.

Check out the FBI page on it..seriously.... think about why you fear who you fear or don't fear , for that matter.
FBI — Table 43
White on white crime? There maybe 7 times as many white as Blacks here and I'm even leaving out the white Hispanics. I'm gonna say that out of a 100 Blacks guys, a higher number commit serious crimes than x of 100 white dudes

Old 04-22-2012, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
The oppressed White community thanks you again for coming to it's defense against the Blacks.

White power!!!!!
I though EdwardA was Black. That'd be funny if the KKK let in Black dudes.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Yeah, quit whining ya ungrateful darkies, and thank the nation for hauling y'all over from Africa to the Land of Opportunity, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave!

cue music: "I'm a Yankee Doodle Dan-dee, Yankee Doodle Do or Die..."
If life is so really bad for Black people in the US: I'm sure a lot of them would move TO Africa where they'd be the "bosses" over the Africans looking at just Liberia

Old 04-22-2012, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Gun control isn't about the Black community, it's about Americans dying for nothing.

Can you spell "Virginia Tech"? Here's another one for the spelling bee: "C-O-L-U-M-B-I-N-E". (I thought you might need help.)
Va Tech was a Korean dude, NOT a white man.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Ya know, I'm not going to spend my entire afternoon checking out the validity of the statistics you are using for your argument. But, this FBI chart shows number of one race compared to another.

Black people only make up 12% of America's population. There are 7 times more white people. Proportionally, Blacks commit crimes at a much higher rate than Whites.

And there is White on White crime.

Why don't Black Dad's stay with the Mother and Kids, instead of running?

And if Black women don't want kids without fathers, why don't they use birth control?

There is a problem for Blacks in this country. And Black people are the ones who are going to have to fix it. Quit killing each other. Raise your kids in two parent homes.
Agreed. Even when the laws were racist against Blacks; they had far LESS of what you just spelled out happening in their hoods.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:47 PM

5,232 posts, read 8,415,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Are they starting a black version of the KKK?

Its been here awhile, its called NAACP.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Sorry.
I have faced way more crap because I am a woman than because I am brown.

My parents and I also made a bet ten years ago...that a black man would be president before a woman ever would. Ta dah.
Tho to be fair: there's LESS prejudice against Black women overall compared to Black men, especially those ladies who speak proper. You've had some good schooling cause your English is better than me and I'm white.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Knocker View Post
Its been here awhile, its called NAACP.
100 years ago; the NAACP was very good, now I have real doubts about those people.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:51 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,647,423 times
I'm against gun control as it will only take protection away from law abiding citizens, and not the armed criminals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies