Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2012, 10:25 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,659,924 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Please provide some documentation for this verbiage. At the bond hearing, GZ had let his hair grow out and there was no evidence of any scarring from head wounds. Hair doesn't grow in scar tissue. My brother had several cuts to the head, and when he had a buzz cut, similar to what GZ now has, you could see the scars plainly.

These medical reports of GZ's have never been released, not even a summary.

Yes, Trayvon had three suspensions, but NO POLICE RECORD. GZ has an arrest record, and a history of domestic violence.
Another outstanding, truly documented post.

If you are not a LAWYER, Kat...you're certainly giving a clinic on this thread. Well done!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2012, 10:28 AM

7,800 posts, read 10,106,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreePress601 View Post
Why am I not surpised this murderer was set free on bail?
Because in the United States of America everyone has a right to bail.

We have something called DUE PROCESS and fair trials. We don't beat people to death and act like savages.

Edit: he's not a murderer ... he is an ACCUSED murderer as he has not yet been tried by a jury of his peers in a court of law.

Old 04-24-2012, 10:31 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Another outstanding, truly documented post.

If you are not a LAWYER, Kat...you're certainly giving a clinic on this thread. Well done!
Thanks. I'm not a lawyer, just a dumb nurse. We do have the lawyers looking over our shoulders all the time, though. It makes one aware.

Old 04-24-2012, 10:50 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Because in the United States of America everyone has a right to bail.

We have something called DUE PROCESS and fair trials. We don't beat people to death and act like savages.

Edit: he's not a murderer ... he is an ACCUSED murderer as he has not yet been tried by a jury of his peers in a court of law.
He IS a killer. And how many accused murderers go free on $150,000 bail?

Old 04-24-2012, 11:06 AM

168 posts, read 142,890 times
Quote:
Please provide some documentation for this verbiage. At the bond hearing, GZ had let his hair grow out and there was no evidence of any scarring from head wounds. Hair doesn't grow in scar tissue. My brother had several cuts to the head, and when he had a buzz cut, similar to what GZ now has, you could see the scars plainly.

These medical reports of GZ's have never been released, not even a summary.

Yes, Trayvon had three suspensions, but NO POLICE RECORD. GZ has an arrest record, and a history of domestic violence.

IIRC, he defended a friend being arrested by an undercover cop, and then was accused of abuse by his wife, but I can't remember anything coming of it.

*edit* Also, with the War on Drugs, I bet if Trayvon was not a minor he WOULD have an arrest record. All it takes is one cop being an *******. Not saying the baggie would have done it, but he might have smoked. And the vandalism charge would still be vandalism, even if I personally don't think so. Jesus, his school is uptight.

Old 04-24-2012, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
He IS a killer. And how many accused murderers go free on $150,000 bail?
Spot-on target. There are a few honest people left on here.

Old 04-24-2012, 11:27 AM

639 posts, read 828,301 times
oh great, the Keystone Cop/Barney Fife wanna be is back on the street

Old 04-24-2012, 11:29 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimzer View Post
IIRC, he defended a friend being arrested by an undercover cop, and then was accused of abuse by his wife, but I can't remember anything coming of it.

*edit* Also, with the War on Drugs, I bet if Trayvon was not a minor he WOULD have an arrest record. All it takes is one cop being an *******. Not saying the baggie would have done it, but he might have smoked. And the vandalism charge would still be vandalism, even if I personally don't think so. Jesus, his school is uptight.
The fact of the matter is, Trayvon didn't have an arrest record. No matter what one thinks might have happened. Might have, might have, might have!

Yeah, I think his school is strict.

Old 04-24-2012, 02:21 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,973,897 times
Quote:
Logic failure.
Yet folks are buying into the photos of Zimmerman's head being fake....

Old 04-24-2012, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Every time I read your posts.
LOL I understand. The truth grates on the 'Left.' Still tho, the need is there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies