Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 01:30 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,405,040 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1282 View Post
In this country you're innocent until proven guilty. Especially when protecting one self from some street thug
There is no "especially" about it. Everybody charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty. I disagree with you regarding your statement about a "street thug."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2012, 01:36 AM

613 posts, read 1,054,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
There is no "especially" about it. Everybody charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty. I disagree with you regarding your statement about a "street thug."
What do you call someone that just attacks you and starts banging your head against the ground. If someone was following me and I feared for my safety Id hit them and run. Not hang around and try and stomp them out street thugs do that hence the statement

Old 04-23-2012, 01:41 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,659,032 times
Quote:
In this country you're innocent until proven guilty. Especially when protecting one self from some street thug
What evidence do you have to make such a ludicrous, ridiculous statement?

Rational people realize Zimmerman IS GUILTY AS HELL.

He instigated the trouble, scared hell out of the kid...then barbaric style, shot him dead.

Sir, I'm not allowed on this forum...to address you as I want to.

Buy, it's amazing to hear anyone say what you have!!

Old 04-23-2012, 01:44 AM

496 posts, read 483,530 times
I did not hear about this until today and have been going over the tapes. My hearing(musician) is superior to perfect pitch. Able to discern a note distinction not only by note definition, but if out of tune by up to .5 semi tone. I can still get it. My opinion is that #1 , I'm on to both voices. I believe with good certainty it was zimmerman screeming, zimmereman may have been on top....did he have the white shirt? whats up with that? Pretty sure zimmerman was at one time grabbed by the short ones...thus the screams. Also....theres another recording and I don't know at what stage it fits in....the Black guy says in a challenging way...you can call, then zimm,er speaks....then the black kid speaks....the kid has the voice of what would be thought an older guy, but its the kid...not sure how all this fits in and just learning about this tonight.

Old 04-23-2012, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-1 View Post
I did not hear about this until today and have been going over the tapes. My hearing(musician) is superior to perfect pitch. Able to discern a note distinction not only by note definition, but if out of tune by up to .5 semi tone. I can still get it. My opinion is that #1 , I'm on to both voices. I believe with good certainty it was zimmerman screeming, zimmereman may have been on top....did he have the white shirt? whats up with that? Pretty sure zimmerman was at one time grabbed by the short ones...thus the screams. Also....theres another recording and I don't know at what stage it fits in....the Black guy says in a challenging way...you can call, then zimm,er speaks....then the black kid speaks....the kid has the voice of what would be thought an older guy, but its the kid...not sure how all this fits in and just learning about this tonight.

Anything else, expert? LOL

Old 04-23-2012, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Anything else, expert? LOL
sort the tapes out, produce and ask a question

Old 04-23-2012, 02:00 AM

613 posts, read 1,054,482 times
Quote:
What evidence do you have to make such a ludicrous, ridiculous statement?

Rational people realize Zimmerman IS GUILTY AS HELL.

He instigated the trouble, scared hell out of the kid...then barbaric style, shot him dead.

Sir, I'm not allowed on this forum...to address you as I want to.

Buy, it's amazing to hear anyone say what you have!!
You dont know that. Even the lawyer said they dont know who started the fight. Zimmerman said he was walking back to his car and was attacked. Its up to the court to decide if the evidence backs his claim not some mob that doesnt have all the facts.

Old 04-23-2012, 02:03 AM

Quote:
You dont know that. Even the lawyer said they dont know who started the fight. Zimmerman said he was walking back to his car and was attacked. Its up to the court to decide if the evidence backs his claim not some mob that doesnt have all the facts.
am I missing something? has it been established the kid says....you can call....in a challeging way?

Old 04-23-2012, 02:08 AM

Quote:
You...you... you have the nerve to tell me the ABOVE...after posting this judgemental comment about a kid who lost his life at the hands of GUILTY Zimmerman. >>

Quote:
Especially when protecting one self from some street thug

Old 04-23-2012, 02:14 AM

Quote:
You...you... you have the nerve to tell me the ABOVE...after posting this judgemental comment about a kid who lost his life at the hands of GUILTY Zimmerman. >>

well?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies